Getting ready for Christmas 2012

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I don't want to wait until Black Friday to shop for next Christmas. How can I find amazing deals sooner? Thank you!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
get ready and let the store stolen your pocket

dundunk (Sep. 15, 2012 @ 5:32a) |

you can search in the forum...deals appears every mins

dennischangyuan (Sep. 25, 2012 @ 8:55p) |

we're i right place for black friday

gankrots (Sep. 26, 2012 @ 6:35a) |

Search feature.

Disown friends and family. Get a horse and live in the mountains. Save a lot of money that way.

n/m

You're late, you should have started on the 26th last year.

you tell us

Seems like a post fatwallet addiction symptom to me...

You need a DeLorean or George Carlin's phone booth.

The best gift is time spent with family and friends.

joyride in DeLorean!!!

look to the past to predict the future.
it is not too early to prepare!

I can't believe your thinking about christmas already. Its way too long away.

shadesmark said:   I can't believe your thinking about christmas already. Its way too long away.

Maybe OP is Santa Claus?

I can't wait to see how low tv's are going to go on Black Friday this year.

i Thing the black friday will be 28 december 2012

This time am planning to go to Africa and help the needy who are in turmoil and they can't but food for themselves. It is a bit harsh that people in one part of the world can't get their food and we are enjoying here.

This year I've been inspired by FWF to give out netbooks from Newegg to poor families for Christmas and on the side, end poverty once and for all.

4 months to D-Day, are you ready by any chance?

mariajoseph12 said:   This time am planning to go to Africa and help the needy who are in turmoil and they can't but food for themselves. It is a bit harsh that people in one part of the world can't get their food and we are enjoying here.

How exciting! Is this your first time? I went on a short term and it was a life-transforming experience. We have it too good here.

So is this the year that LCD TVs re finally going to be sub $100 for the door-buster 42"? LOL.

Just saw an article quoting Target's CFO as saying that Target is going to "sit out" the low-price wars this holiday season.

get ready and let the store stolen your pocket

you can search in the forum...deals appears every mins

we're i right place for black friday

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014