• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
If i want to get Amazon prime, can i use a new email address with same name, credit card info, and shipping address?
what about new email, new credit card, same shipping address?

Member Summary

That's a good question. I didn't have much luck getting Amazon Prime free again after my 1 month trial -- I believe they track it using your credit card information as well as your name and address. It definitely does not hurt to give it a shot to create another account for the free Amazon Prime. This was a while back -- maybe a couple years ago. By now I am pretty sure Amazon has found the loopholes in its system for getting Amazon Prime indefinitely with free trials.

If I remember correctly, the last time for free trial is you have to put in your credit card information and you have to cancel it after the trial ends otherwise it will charge you the 1 year Prime fee. Haven't seen any free Amazon Prime -- only the Amazon Prime for students (so you can register a .edu account with Amazon and they will give you a year free). This version of Prime doesn't offer the whole benefits of Amazon Prime such as video streaming from Amazon's video library.

if you have a .edu email use that to get for 39$ per year for 4 years.....

I signed up w/ new email, same address, same name, same credit card...1st month free.

i just got a free year with an old .edu address from 10 years ago.

TheSpruceDeuce said:   i just got a free year with an old .edu address from 10 years ago.

forgot to mention that...first year free second year 39$ and so on until u "graduate" a maximum of 4 years.
note: don't need to be a current student...all you need to have is a .edu email. they wont verify....

yes...i had for a year..and then I used a different email address with same credit card..addres and name too...now I am extending month by month by purchasing baby items

why not

ebestbuy said:   if you have a .edu email use that to get for 39$ per year for 4 years.....i paid the $39 last year for student prime but don't remember seeing this for 4 years. i set my acct. not to auto renew and since changed my email addy back to normal. still have my .edu addy tho. so how do you check if i have this 4 years offer or just 1 year?

Quick question here. I have used Amazon prime for 1 month free last year. However, i still have the email address of an edu account when i graduated college a few years back. Will i be able to take advantage of this? Also, how long will it last? Would it be better if i do this with another credit card? I have 2 credit cards.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014