• filter:
  • 1163164165166 167
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
dahdah said:   Can you use the Target coupons more than once? I would like to use the baby coupons twice if possible. The coupon printer allows me to print it twice, but the barcode looks the same.  

The barcodes will be the same ... the small line under Target WEB COUPON / EXPIRES XX/XX/XXXX has a unique code for each printed Q

rated:
Hey LOF miss ya'll!!!!

rated:

. (50.70kB)
Disclaimer
hotmama111 said:   Hey LOF miss ya'll!!!!

rated:
Gah, I've read part of the original thread, parts of this thread, and I just can't figure out how to find the coupons on MF! Someone wanna help tired, not-so-bright mamma out?

rated:
Is it on yet?

rated:
dormer said:   Is it on yet?
  it's on like donkey kong

rated:
dealaramaphant said:   Gah, I've read part of the original thread, parts of this thread, and I just can't figure out how to find the coupons on MF! Someone wanna help tired, not-so-bright mamma out?

Here's your help: Print your coupons, get your friends to print you coupons, get your neighbors to print your coupons, or visit your local library. You're welcome.

rated:
dealaramaphant said:   Gah, I've read part of the original thread, parts of this thread, and I just can't figure out how to find the coupons on MF! Someone wanna help tired, not-so-bright mamma out?
MelissaAnne said:   Here's your help: Print your coupons, get your friends to print you coupons, get your neighbors to print your coupons, or visit your local library. You're welcome.

probably need to go back and read the other parts you didn't read ... I'm sure the info's in there somewhere ...

and Happy Easter to the "Peeps"

rated:
hello my beautiful people just wanted to pop in and say hi!!! hope all is well!

rated:

rated:
jskins said:   COLLEGE - $10 Off $50 on Bed, Bath & Décor (Exp 7/5)

BeautyBox - $3 Off $15+ on Select Beauty Products (Exp 6/30)

COSMETIC - $1 Off LOreal Paris cosmetic Item (Exp 7/20)

TOUGHLP - $2 OFF LOreal Paris Preference Ombre Hair Color (Exp 7/20) 

don't quite get what those links are supposed to go to ??

rated:
imanemokid said:   don't quite get what those links are supposed to go to ??

somebody dipped into some of that sweet, sweet crank

rated:
you can see all 4 of these L'Oreal Paris items / Qz

$1 off Select L'Oreal Paris Ever hair care > online code EXPERTLP

$1 off L'Oreal Paris cosmetic item > online code COSMETIC

$2 off L'Oreal Paris Preference Ombre hair color > online code TOUGHLP

$2 off L'Oreal Paris Feria Ombre hair color > online code FERIALP

if you put in http://coupons.target.com/search?q=paris 

or even see a lot more with http://coupons.target.com 

???

rated:

rated:
^^do you think about going back and checking the links you post ?? ... or are you purposely sending people to the TargetZ / Twilight Zone ??

rated:
imanemokid said:   ^^do you think about going back and checking the links you post ?? ... or are you purposely sending people to the TargetZ / Twilight Zone ??
I am trying to link out to the best landing pages for these particular coupons. Yes I check them.

rated:
Laundry5 - $5 Off Select Laundry Care Purchase of $20+
KIINDE25 - 25% Off Select Kindle Items
TGT8P5VS - 5% Off AeroBed Inflatable Air Mattress
TGTBGJBR - $2 OFF PURINA BEYOND dry dog or cat food item (exp 7/21)
TGTQKN3J - 5% off Stearns Puddle Jumper child USCG approved life vest (exp 8/9)

rated:
Hope all you pyro's had a safe & HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY ... aka ... Independence Day ...

rated:
imanemokid said:   Hope all you pyro's had a safe & HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY ... aka ... Independence Day ...
  close....very close

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:

rated:
does anyone have the PDF of the Suave coupon? and the $5 off $15 CARES coupon?

rated:
Khristy1 said:   does anyone have the PDF of the Suave coupon? and the $5 off $15 CARES coupon?
  I would suggest visiting more often in order to keep up with the latest developments.

rated:
obligatory post 6666

rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1163164165166 167
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014