1 (48.13kB)
Disclaimer

2 (18.13kB)
Disclaimer

3 (142.05kB)
Disclaimer

4 (58.30kB)
Disclaimer
mamajo4 said:   I've searched and can't find the food saver vacuum coupon. Is that posted yet?
READ THE THREAD

rated:
deleted

rated:
Thank You Lord of Fire for all you do! Do you have 3 of zyrtec

rated:
Does anyone have the $10 Food Saver coupon that was posted for a brief time today without the limitations...the one allowing for any food saver to be purchased? The only one I found was the one that listed the three specific products.

rated:
Okay, if you people would read prior posts to your request and stop asking for the same coupon...you will see LOF REMOVED the coupon because he had a ridiculous amount of downloads on it by people NOT registered to FW...

rated:
lordoffire said:   fidget13a said:   MUMZ said:   I can't get the FoodSaver coupon =( ....
Read couponchick12 posts at 7:30 and 8:34. She had a password from lordoffire

whiiiiich is now no longer up due to 500+ downloads in just the last few hours (hmmmmmm)....no doubt NOT by FW members, this has gone way out of control

I'll gladly share the new link if you SEND A MESSAGE

I don't know if anyone has seen any verbage on this but it is starting to seem like this was not meant to be combined with the MFQ. If the coupons are beeping and they have to manually take $10 off....doesn't seem kosher.

Yeah it wasn't supposed to be up without the restrictions. I haven't used mine and have no intentions of using it until they get the bigger machine back in stock that is on sale right now. It was $89 now it's $59 so with both $10 coupons it will be $39!! Very good deal!!!

rated:
DDelurking...

I'm having a hard time with Target coupons today. It's telling me I need to install the newest version of Adobe (or update it). I follow the instructions and I still can't print.
I'm looking for...

75¢ off when you buy ONE BOX Multi Grain Cheerios® cereal
$0.75

50¢ off With purchase of two select 12-pk. 8-oz. spring waters
$0.50

75¢ off With purchase of three Green Giant frozen boxed vegetables
$0.75

$2 off 3.5-lb. or larger Purina Beneful dry dog food
$2.00

10% off Select Fisher-Price items

$1.25 off when you buy any TWO bags of WONKA® Candy (12 oz or larger)
$1.25

$1 off With purchase of two 12-ct. or larger Popsicle frozen treats
$1.00

TIA!

rated:
emsers19 said:   DDelurking...

I'm having a hard time with Target coupons today. It's telling me I need to install the newest version of Adobe (or update it). I follow the instructions and I still can't print.
I'm looking for...

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

rated:
Thanks. I tried that before but I will try it again

rated:
emsers19 said:   Thanks. I tried that before but I will try it again

if that doesn't work, try completely uninstalling first...and make sure you have the right version for your OS

rated:
jhdschafer said:   Thank You Lord of Fire for all you do! Do you have 3 of zyrtec
what?

rated:
You know you can always just stick a straw in your ziplock and suck the air out lol.

rated:
hotmama111 said:   You know you can always just stick a straw in your ziplock and suck the air out lol.

...just grab that meat and squeeze...or yeah, put your mouth on it

rated:
lordoffire said:   hotmama111 said:   You know you can always just stick a straw in your ziplock and suck the air out lol.

...just grab that meat and squeeze...or yeah, put your mouth on it

lol so many unsavory images!

rated:
hotmama111 said:   You know you can always just stick a straw in your ziplock and suck the air out lol.

ummmm not sure how sanitary that is....lol I would never do that but to each it's own I suppose.

rated:
Would you please add Dannon Activia Yogurt 4ct to your list?
Thanks a lot.

rated:
lililylily said:   Would you please add Dannon Activia Yogurt 4ct to your list?
Thanks a lot.

just put up not too long ago

rated:
May I please request $1/1 Neutrogena Naturals Item (under Beauty)? Thanks so much.

rated:
Hello, what is the password for this file.
can u email me.Please
Thank You.

rated:
$3.00 off of zyrtec product

rated:
Thanks any way i got the pass for FoodSaver.

rated:
Thanks to everyone who helps maintain this thread. All the help is greatly appreciated.

rated:
thanks so much for this site, it really is unbelievable, thanks lord of fire, you are amazing!!!!!!

rated:
Can I get the Tums Freshers coupon, thank you

rated:
expired

rated:
Can't find it here ( TUMS), looked three times on 6 pages.

rated:
cathylaughery said:   Can't find it here ( TUMS), looked three times on 6 pages.

it's in the old thread...http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1061479/

and look for freshers

rated:
TY

rated:
May I please request the Target mossimo $3 off coupon. Thank you

rated:
bjeepchick said:   May I please request the Target mossimo $3 off coupon. Thank you
it's up already

rated:
"whiiiiich is now no longer up due to 500+ downloads in just the last few hours (hmmmmmm)" ... and it's no longer up on Targets site either

LOF - Does the revised Q have the same DCPI as the original one posted? (same Q w/ no requirements)

rated:
Thank you LOF for all your help.The $5/2 revlon & the $1 method was very useful.You rock!!!

rated:
imanemokid said:   "whiiiiich is now no longer up due to 500+ downloads in just the last few hours (hmmmmmm)" ... and it's no longer up on Targets site either

LOF - Does the revised Q have the same DCPI as the original one posted? (same Q w/ no requirements)

indeed

rated:
I am looking for a target coupon for $10 off FoodSaver?
Anybody can PM me one? Thanks a lot.

rated:
reply to emsers19 on April 16, 2012
Actually, you should just uninstall the bloated piece of junk
Adobe Acrobat, that is
if you're running windows
and try
Foxit Reader
@ foxitsoftware.com
I think current is 514.0104
faster, smaller, and use it on multiple computers

rated:
imanemokid said:   changed location - was supposed to reply to emsers19 about her Adobe acrobat problem.
tried reply again and still posts at end of thread?
answer is in next post (unable to delete this post)

don't hit reply, hit quote

I've tried foxit and it's not all it's cracked up to be....you can get a portable version of Adobe.

rated:
Lord of fire, thanks for all you do. I've been to the site for months now (but just joined). I appreciate all that you do. And really just had to comment on that I loved this response. ha!ha!

rated:
Just wanted to let everyone know that if a coupon has been taken down by LOF please do not pm me to get a link to the coupon or a copy of the coupon. I will not send it to you. If it was taken down then it was taken down for a reason. Please don't pm me.

rated:
Can i please have a link foe $10.00 FoodSaver without restrictions

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 15 6 789168
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014