• filter:
  • 157 58 596061168
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Hi. Jumping in late here, but I wanted to add my "Thank YOU!" I truly appreciate all the hard work LOF put into this site. It is a shame it was ruined.

rated:
Since this is a public forum, these target coupons being posted on other forums/blogs will always be a problem.

The best way to combat the problem is password protecting the PDF files to the URL of this thread and putting a disclaimer in the PDF itself like : "These Coupons Were Created For FATWALLET.COM Only. If Posted On Another Site, Please Contact....."

That way, the guests from the other blogs/forums will be forced to realize the real source where these coupons came from and will possibly go here instead of the other site(s) for the latest coupons. It will also make the other sites look like thieves.

rated:
lack of...MORALS...lets see...

CLAM's Coupon Commandments Posted by Saima Perron on October 6, 2012 at 12:32am

(for all the 43 commanments - see text file)

but these...

and in the case for #9 >>> or leech them from LordOfFire

and mathematically speaking... 3 + 5 = schizophrenia

but actually since they are that lame, I won't be giving them any free advertisement

Sorry, CLAMz

rated:
been MIA for a bit..come here to pick up a few Q's before my shopping and poof..no more LOF you helped this single mom of 3 save $$$ so i want to say thank you..and to the ones who screwed it up.. sux it!! lmao will keep fingers crossed that Q's will return one day

rated:
ok, wow, I haven't been on in awhile, just come on to print my coupons I need and move on, but I'm seriously saddened if I cannot do that anymore. I haven't been able to read all the prior posts but from the gist, I will try to pass LOF a note to request the $1/1 glade?? if not, I more than understand, thank you for all you did

rated:
i just signed up, but have been using this site for many years.
i want to say a big thank you to lord of fire and his target coupon threads. i literally have come home with hundreds of dollars worth of goodies from target with lord of fires postings. i venture to guess my take on free or almost free to be from target approx. $2000.00 a year. i've been couponing for 37 years, no newbie here, but i do work at it. i give lots of my haul to the homeless shelters. ( toothpaste, deodorants, etc.)
when they see be entering the building i see big smiles on there faces.
anyhow keep us posted on what will become of this thread.
once again thank you from the bottom of my heart lord of fire. i know you put a lot of heart and sole into the target thread.

rated:
So how do we fix this bump in the raod? C'mon. An underground coupon railroad? With coupon liberty and coupon justice for all. Can't let the goofy guys win ...

rated:
HairyNipples said:   Since this is a public forum, these target coupons being posted on other forums/blogs will always be a problem.

The best way to combat the problem is password protecting the PDF files to the URL of this thread and putting a disclaimer in the PDF itself like : "These Coupons Were Created For FATWALLET.COM Only. If Posted On Another Site, Please Contact....."

That way, the guests from the other blogs/forums will be forced to realize the real source where these coupons came from and will possibly go here instead of the other site(s) for the latest coupons. It will also make the other sites look like thieves.

Oh, I know other places have linked/posted them, but that wasn't the issue. I'm not just going to throw these up for anyone to do anything they like with them (yes, there's a chance any random person getting them here could have done the same); not when the people using them have a clear (but wrong) mindset as a community about how they think coupons in general should be used. I'm not going to take flak for other peoples' stupid actions. 90% of the people know very well where they came from, they just don't care (and just like in couponing life) and will do whatever they deem necessary to "get a good deal".

rated:
Lord of Fire I am so sorry. You are the most awesome and I am beyond sad. I guess I need to pay more attention because I don't know who to thank for these turn of events just yet. I am reading fast and furious to figure it out. Just wanted you to know you are appreciated.

rated:
A big THANK YOU to lordoffire for all the TQs. Thanks also to all of you who take the time to contribute. My own coupon use has been decreasing as coupon values dropped and stores imposed more restrictions, some turning downright hostile! It was great while it lasted.

RIP Mediafire TQs.

d

rated:
I am having FW withdraw's and it is not pretty...totally upset at what has happenend but I understand why LOF has gone POSTAL! I too would under the same circumstance. Such hard work only to have disingenuous people take credit and repost elsewhere! I sincerely hope that as a whole this community can come together and solve this issue! Best wishes to "LordOfFire", and my condolences on "FW" demise!

rated:
brattiegirl said:   been MIA for a bit..come here to pick up a few Q's before my shopping and poof..no more LOF you helped this single mom of 3 save $$$ so i want to say thank you..and to the ones who screwed it up.. sux it!! lmao will keep fingers crossed that Q's will return one day

Can't agree more.... LOF, I usually don't post, I just give you "green" whenever I'm around here... Big Thanks for everything you have done so far, and so sorry you have to go through this because of those pathetic losers...

rated:
Another echo of the same sentiments and everyone else. We all knew it would have to end. just too bad it happened like this.

rated:
Is there anything we could do? having those coupons was just so brilliant-mostly because I did not have to print out scads and then just hold onto them in anticipation of a sale. I am seriously ticked off with the jackasses on that site, that just ruined it for all of us (and them)

rated:
I would like to personally thank the people who ruined things for everyone here. My computer will not print from the Target site so that means its gonna be super tight on groceries without them. I know people just like you and meet you in stores. I am happy to have an example to teach my children of how not to be. And to those that are so worried about anyone supposedly taking advantage of Target, I will let you look at my last 20 receipts that I am overcharged everytime I go there. I am already punished enough to not really have any place else to shop, with severe limits locally, that I don't need my only source of savinge removed. For every 1 person that abuses Target coupons, there are at least another 500 that are hassled or overcharged at least in my area.

rated:
good bricks Q for enfamil formula

Q prints at top 1/3 - ad 2/3 after

$10 off any Two Enfagrow Products (Formula)

rated:
Commandment #6: Thou shall mind your own business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated:
I just found out about this thread a month ago and am saddened that jerks would mess it up for everyone. Just like how people who coupon and clear the shelves mess it up for the rest of us. Anyway thank you LOF for all that you do. Having only 1 computer and sometimes with my sucky printer, I come across issues like paper jam so I lose out on prints. I was fortunate to have found this thread. You have helped many of us save money and I would like to thank you for that! You're too awesome! Thank you.

rated:
lordoffire said:   hotmama111 said:   OMG what have I missed?!

Some time ago I signed up for another site that was promoting the TQs I've been posting here; as most people do when they're looking for other places to find more deals/etc. Everything was fine up until a point when I realized that that specific group of people had a severe lack of morals when it comes to using coupons. I have never and will never promote the act of purposefully using coupons on items they are not meant to be used for, but clearly they did not share my view. What was most sickening about it was that they were basically saying to newcomers and people who little experience, "hey, this is perfectly fine". The ONE person I saw stand up and oppose it, was slammed and berated for it.I also do not condone people who make a point of going out of their way to try and ruin promotions for others down the line. There is a point that when someone crosses it, they know very well (or should know) what they're doing is wrong. Using 15-20+ $5 toysrus coupons (that clearly stated one per person and the items it was not valid on) at each store, during each trip, is grossly far beyond "taking advantage of a good deal". I did not want myself (or anything I've ever worked on)to have anything to do with that kind of community, so I left. Recently someone decided to take it upon themselves to re-share the TQs I've uploaded for FW, with this group of people; something I had no intention of ever doing. Thus until a better solution is found for keeping the TQs within fatwallet, I'm no longer posting links here.

A little late to the party...found whats going on... have you considered doing something like a watermark or copyright on the docs. One that doesnt interfere with the coupon itself but identifies the source. With that, should they still find themselves posted elsewhere, couldn't you request that they be taken down. Also what happened with your site?

rated:
I haven't been around much and was trying to figure out what happened and I went to look at these "commandments"...geez, really? Some people are simply beyond words.

rated:
Only 3 new Qs up on T today

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE TRIDENT GUM SINGLE PACK - MFR

FREE 6-oz. Gerber Graduates Lil' Dippers or Kids Selects baby food with purchase of five Gerber Graduates items (11-3-12)
$2 off With purchase of two Axe hair care items (11-17-12)

rated:
JaxFL said:   A little late to the party...found whats going on... have you considered doing something like a watermark or copyright on the docs. One that doesnt interfere with the coupon itself but identifies the source. With that, should they still find themselves posted elsewhere, couldn't you request that they be taken down. Also what happened with your site?

that won't change anything...they know where they cam from

the site was taken down due to a certain individual spreading the link

rated:
Ugh!

rated:
I haven't been here in awhile and I definitely had no idea what is going on.
So sorry to see the good act ruined by some cheating idiots.

Thank you LOF for everything you have done for everyone of us!

rated:
Sorry to ask this, but I am curious. So there's no way we will ever see those Target coupons again huh? Or is it only available to certain members?

rated:
PinkIvyy said:   Sorry to ask this, but I am curious. So there's no way we will ever see those Target coupons again huh? Or is it only available to certain members?

Knowing that certain people are still reading this thread, I'm not going to say.

rated:
Can I request a couple coupons, I searched but could not find them.

.50/1 up & up hand soap 7.5-oz+ Target Coupon x11/3
.50/1 up & up facial tissue ETS Target Coupon x11/3

Thanks
LOF you rock!

rated:
Wow, I just started reading what has gone on... this has been an awesome place to save some money, too bad all good things must come to an end!

rated:
You could try the app for your phone called Shop Kick. That's how I had to get it.

rated:
egypt4me said:   You could try the app for your phone called Shop Kick. That's how I had to get it.

only problem is, shopkick only has about 4 Qs out

target mobile has about 25 Qs

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp?title=mobile_landi...

and the regular T .com website has almost 200 Qs

rated:
I have no words. Just pissed at idiots. Thanks LOF for trying so hard to help people you don't even know. I wish we could get them back but I understand and appreciate your concern. I checked out couponlikeaTURD ... just WOW
I hope I'll still get to see some awesome posts from imanemokid .. thank you for too

egypt4me said:   You could try the app for your phone called Shop Kick. That's how I had to get it.
As far as I know, the Target page on shopkick does not have all the Target coupons offered online but has a couple different ones (like that awesome $2/1 Biore tq that expired at the end of Sept). I wish the Target app would have the coupons right there to scan. I guess they think it is enough to send a couple other mobile coupons.

rated:
LOF....you really Rock!!!.. and I personally want to give you a huge THANKS!!!.. for all of you help and your kidness to post the Target Qs...I've been a member for a while and I have saved lot's of money Thanks to your help!!!.... I hope this is not the end of the target Qs here in fatwallet forum!!!!.. Let us know how can we help !!! Thanks !!!!

rated:
lordoffire said:   PinkIvyy said:   Sorry to ask this, but I am curious. So there's no way we will ever see those Target coupons again huh? Or is it only available to certain members?

Knowing that certain people are still reading this thread, I'm not going to say.

That's okay. Thank you for responding. And thank you for all the hard work you have done, I appreciate it.

rated:
That's hilarious to report the website to Target, Come on what is the difference, It was on this website as well doing the same thing, so what is the difference?

rated:
I'm looking for the $1 off Jergens skin care lotion x 11.3.12

rated:
i've been out of commission for a couple weeks. i went to print some coupons quick before a grocery run and it was set to private? i sense there is something going on but am completely confused as to what.... can someone fill me in? i'm so confused.

rated:
i would like the cesar dog food too? i am new so if im doing this wrong please let me know. tia

rated:
booperable said:   i would like the cesar dog food too? i am new so if im doing this wrong please let me know. tia

No Qs from T are being posted at this time

rated:
Good bricks Q for Buy 1 Get 1 One Free Dirty Jobs Cleaning Product - (Equal or Lesser Value Free) - (Max. Value $9.98)
(and yes, that's what it says on the Q)
Q top 1/3, ad bottom 2/3

Buy 1 Get 1 One Free Dirty Jobs Cleaning Product

rated:
micjendan said:   So how do we fix this bump in the raod? C'mon. An underground coupon railroad? With coupon liberty and coupon justice for all. Can't let the goofy guys win ...

Echo

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 157 58 596061168
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014