• filter:
  • 16 7 8910167
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
M1ssa said:   Just wanted to let everyone know that if a coupon has been taken down by LOF please do not pm me to get a link to the coupon or a copy of the coupon. I will not send it to you. If it was taken down then it was taken down for a reason. Please don't pm me.

...cmon people....do some reading instead of randomly hitting people up

rated:
Is there any way I can please get the $2 off Garnier Coupon?

Thanks in advance!!

rated:
expired

rated:
I can not find the target FoodSaver 10.00 off coupon, could I get that one?

rated:
does some have the $10 FoodSaver coupon with out restriction?

rated:

. (25.31kB)
Disclaimer
read the thread

rated:
pinkybot said:   I can not find the target FoodSaver 10.00 off coupon, could I get that one?

No...

rated:
calacas said:   does some have the $10 FoodSaver coupon with out restriction?

No one has it...

rated:
lydia17 said:   I am looking for a target coupon for $10 off FoodSaver?
Anybody can PM me one? Thanks a lot.

I would swap you for the HOT WHEELS one......

This really is not a begging thread

rated:
LOF you rock! TY!!!!

rated:
Thank you LOF for removing the Food Saver coupon, I see the Target Coupons are starting to show up on eBay, NOT COOL in my opinion. I believe this site was put up so we could SAVE money, not MAKE money. And for all of you that are Printing and selling the coupons on variouse sites,,,,, SHAME ON YOU!!!!! You give those of us who like to use coupons to save a really bad name.

rated:
the non members who download the Q's to get a "freebie" are now registering to be a member thinking if they ask they will get something.
Most of the posts on the past 4 pages are gibberish. (maybe a mod can delete)

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN TO READ AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!

LOF is AWESOME!

rated:
Thank you everyone for all the hard work, time and effort you put into this forum. LOF, your patience is astounding. People...please....do a search before asking; it's not difficult, the majority of the time what you're asking for is already up. Those who want to deal unethically with coupons need to leave, and remember, the dishonest dealings will lead to more restrictions of coupon use and ruin it for everyone.

rated:
happylori said:   Thank you LOF for removing the Food Saver coupon, I see the Target Coupons are starting to show up on eBay, NOT COOL in my opinion. I believe this site was put up so we could SAVE money, not MAKE money. And for all of you that are Printing and selling the coupons on variouse sites,,,,, SHAME ON YOU!!!!! You give those of us who like to use coupons to save a really bad name.

share some links so we can report them...

rated:

rated:
thanks for the all the coupons you post LOF.

rated:
lordoffire said:   calacas said:   thanks for the link. I am looking for a target coupon for $10 off FoodSaver?
no kidding....

send me a PM

I PM'd you. I (and everyone here) appreciate all that you do!

rated:
happylori said:   Thank you LOF for removing the Food Saver coupon, I see the Target Coupons are starting to show up on eBay, NOT COOL in my opinion. I believe this site was put up so we could SAVE money, not MAKE money. And for all of you that are Printing and selling the coupons on variouse sites,,,,, SHAME ON YOU!!!!! You give those of us who like to use coupons to save a really bad name.

ITA. Besides, aren't IP coupons against eBay's policy anyway?

rated:
i just printed a few of the red barron q's... but I wwanted to say thnk you to lof for posting these... it makes it alot easier for me. THANK YOU!!

rated:
Thanks so much to those who maintain this thread, this is such a great resource.

rated:
=] I love fatwallet & thanx LOF!!!

rated:
Same here

rated:
I apologize for not noticing that the coupon had been deleted new to the site. Thank you so much for all you do.

rated:
SullyMama said:   happylori said:   Thank you LOF for removing the Food Saver coupon, I see the Target Coupons are starting to show up on eBay, NOT COOL in my opinion. I believe this site was put up so we could SAVE money, not MAKE money. And for all of you that are Printing and selling the coupons on variouse sites,,,,, SHAME ON YOU!!!!! You give those of us who like to use coupons to save a really bad name.

ITA. Besides, aren't IP coupons against eBay's policy anyway?

They should be but eBay is making money off it so frankly, they don't care.
Even after REPEATED mass listings they've failed to delete listings or ban people who obviously deserve it.

calacas said:   I apologize for not noticing that the coupon had been deleted new to the site. Thank you so much for all you do.
*cough* *cough* quote unquote *cough *cough*

rated:
$1 bricks coupon for gold & plump chicken:

http://www.goldnplump.com/coupons-and-offers.cfm

(it wants you to register first, just give them fake info and it will go to the print page)

rated:
Lindag said:   the non members who download the Q's to get a "freebie" are now registering to be a member thinking if they ask they will get something.
Most of the posts on the past 4 pages are gibberish. (maybe a mod can delete)

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN TO READ AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!

LOF is AWESOME!

Ha! I state almost the exact same thing at work about people being able to do those basic things and was told that I have unfair expectations They actually reffered to that as high expectations which made me pretty sad. sorry for going off topic.

rated:
Does anyone have the $1 off 10 digital prints available?

Thank you much for your time and your help.

rated:
expired

rated:
Slight announcement - you may not be able to download from the current links for a bit due to **some people** downloading 15GB worth of stuff

message me for a new link if you really need something....also I'm open to hosting suggestions if you have them (PM)

rated:
I have been here for a while just recently signed up, Thank You lordoffire for helping me and my family out a lot, my husband has even gotten into couponing with me. My son not so much yet but he is only 11.

rated:
Hi i have look but i cant find the coupon for the aquafresh if any one has it please post it thank you..

rated:
gabbyb said:   Hi i have look but i cant find the coupon for the aquafresh if any one has it please post it thank you..
check the old thread

rated:
here is the link to where the aquafresh is at in the old thread
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1061479/?start=4640

thanks for the posts lof

rated:
looking for $1/2 Kellogg's nutri-grain bars

old thread has one that expired early april

The new coupon on the Target website expires 5/5

I searched for Kellogg, nutri and grain and cannot find it?

rated:
Yeah it wasn't supposed to be up without the restrictions. I haven't used mine and have no intentions of using it until they get the bigger machine back in stock that is on sale right now. It was $89 now it's $59 so with both $10 coupons it will be $39!! Very good deal!!!

didn't see anything in the ad about one on sale.
interested to know model number of this one?

rated:
hi - I'm getting a message that the file for the FoodSaver has been deleted? Is there another one I can use?
Thanks

rated:
Hi, Looking for the following Target qs. Could someone please post them. I would really appreciate it. Thanks
$2/1 Neutrogena cosmetic item
$1/1 huggies baby wipe
$2 off starbucks ground or whole bean coffee

rated:
I can't believe people are buying one coupon for $5. Wow oh Wow. Funny thing is my stores don't even have stock of these hot items. You could pay an arm and a leg and not even get the product. Glad you took it down LOF.

rated:
TY LOF for all the coupons you post.
Used the $2 off Revlon cosmetics to get free Revlon mascara when used with $1 MQ & Revlon eyeliner for 87cents.

rated:
LOF plz post the $3 L'Oreal anti-aging skin care item.TIA.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 16 7 8910167
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014