• filter:
  • 160 61 626364167
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
imzachy said:   can we get $2/2 hershey's bags & $1/1 Wonka or Nestle? THANK YOU MUCH!

$1 off 48oz+ Wonka or Nestle Halloween candy (11-3-12)_x2c-L

$2 off two 16.5oz+ bags Hershey's chocolate candy (11-3-12)_x2c-L

UPDATE > EXPIRED

rated:
JaxFL said:   LOF should get a FW t-shirt for increasing the membership over the last week, based on all these newbie posts.

and as many long time lurking members of FW that never reg'd on this thread (like me)

rated:
Thank you so much for the coupons imanemokid.

Also, I like that we can preview the coupons before we print

rated:
< deletes obvious question>

rated:
2 bricks Qz added w/ T $1 off Glade air care item (11-3-12) makes em FREE

$2 off any Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter Kit_NEW
$2 off any Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist Starter Kit _OLD
(for 4 Qz)

Print below & appreciate feedback (PM ok)

$1 off Glade air care item (11-3-12)_test

UPDATE > EXPIRED

rated:
Dez819 said:   Thanks imanemokid for the new coupons.
etc... etc...and stuff and junk

Better to PM stuff like that or we'll be put back on "Double Secret Probation" again

Addendum

Thanx for the update

rated:
THANK YOU!!

rated:
Newbie to the FW community, found this site while searching for target coupons. From what I gather from the last ten pages is there have been some MAJOR changes. I hope the situation doesn't not discharge the coupon vets from helping and/or teaching newbies like myself.

rated:
MsBBD said:   Newbie to the FW community, found this site while searching for target coupons. From what I gather from the last ten pages is there have been some MAJOR changes. I hope the situation doesn't not discharge the coupon vets from helping and/or teaching newbies like myself.

and what did you learn from the situation?

rated:
MsBBD said:   Newbie to the FW community, found this site while searching for target coupons. From what I gather from the last ten pages is there have been some MAJOR changes. I hope the situation doesn't not discharge the coupon vets from helping and/or teaching newbies like myself.

lordoffire said:   and what did you learn from the situation?

thanx for reg on P1 of this thread, and if SUMWUN would put some info BAK on that page, U mite even lern sum mor stuf

rated:
Thanks LOF for everything! This is a long shot, but if anyone kept a copy of the $2/5 Happy Baby baby food items Target Coupon x10/13 coupon, could you PM me? Need to buy some oatmeal for the baby tonight. =) Thanks!

rated:
nope

rated:
imanemokid said:   JaxFL said:   LOF should get a FW t-shirt for increasing the membership over the last week, based on all these newbie posts.

and as many long time lurking members of FW that never reg'd on this thread (like me)
Well you say it best ....lurking. It is what you you make of it, though we all have our own tendencies or areas of interest.

rated:
so awesome, thanks so much!

rated:
EDIT *discourage

rated:
From all the praises you (LOF) have been receiving from the FW community, I learned that you put a lot of time and effort into contributing coupons to the FW community. At some point you realized that the coupons you were contributing to the site where stolen by another group/community (and being reposted on another site) and that they were not following the ethical usage guidelines or as a previous post stated they were behaving like leeches with no morals or values. In the end, it seems all you wanted to do was HELP others, not contribute to ppl taking ADVANTAGE. Unethical couponing is frown upon and will not be tolerated by LOF or the FW community. That what I learned from the last ten pages.

Also - no coupons from LOF before 10/1/12 will be downloadable.

rated:
MsBBD said:   etc. etc.

Also - no coupons from LOF before 10/1/12 will be downloadable.

The 10-1 ref was when that started and no T Qs were being posted

Actually, everything 10-13-12 and before is expired now, anyway (at 2200 your time)

rated:
2 nu MFR Qs on T

$1 off when you buy any TWO Earth's Best Frozen item (12-08-12) MFR

$3.25 off when you buy Osteo Bi-Flex Supplement or Powder (01-05-13) MFR

rated:
Krystals>> BOGO Free Famous Krystal & BOGO Free Krystal Egg and Cheese Q (10-19-12)
it's one per person per visit (lunch & dinner for burger, breakfast hours for Egg&Cheese)

Krystal_2-BOGO-Qs_x101912

and yeah, it's in B&W - from them
and if you LUV those tiny lit'l sliderz

Krystal_Famous_BOGO-Q_x101912_x6gs
Krystal_Egg&Cheese_BOGO-Q_x101912_x6gs

UPDATE > EXPIRED

rated:
5 Nu Qs up on T - 1 MFR & 4 x11-17-12

$1 off TWO Morningstar Farms® Veggie Food Products (11-11-12) MFR

$10 off Select Fisher-Price Snugamonkey items (11-17-12)

$20 off Fisher-Price My Little Snugamonkey Cradle Swing (11-17-12)

2.50 off 5- or 10-pk. Gerber cloth diapers (11-17-12)

$1 off 13-oz. Vaseline baby petroleum jelly (11-17-12)

rated:
imanemokid said:   guero1607 said:   both pillsbury please--sorry new to requesting I always just came in printed and now I cant find anything so I created this account thanks for all the help

one for you

$1 off With purchase of two 6- or 12-ct. Pillsbury Toaster Strudels (10-13-12)_x2gs

guero1607 said:   both Pillsbury please...sorry new to this I always just came in and printed but now I created and account since I cant find anything

and one for the other you

Thank you SO much, I never comment on here but I'v been following all the drama thats been going on. You guys are VERY appreciated!

- Single working mom

rated:
I looked and can not find the $1 off purchase of two Ore-Ida frozen potato items (10-27-12), Could someone post this one please? My kids love this stuff with eggs and bacon for breakfast...

rated:
happylori said:   I looked and can not find the $1 off purchase of two Ore-Ida frozen potato items (10-27-12), Could someone post this one please? My kids love this stuff with eggs and bacon for breakfast...

I looked and can not find your name on OP - the green + on P1 - thanx

rated:
imanemokid said:   happylori said:   I looked and can not find the $1 off purchase of two Ore-Ida frozen potato items (10-27-12), Could someone post this one please? My kids love this stuff with eggs and bacon for breakfast...

I looked and can not find your name on OP - the green + on P1 - thanx

do now !!

$1 off With purchase of two Ore-Ida frozen potato items (10-13-12)_x2gs

rated:
Hi LOF and FW Peeps - I have been out of the loop for a few weeks - just had a new baby and so insomnia, feedings, diaper changes, housework has taken over my life. I just logged on this morning while baby sleeps so I can see what deals are out there. I havent even had time to really shop with coupons lately and Target always seems to change their rules and give folks a hard time that sometimes I dont bother. I did catch the jist of the last few posts and wanted to thank LOF for all the hard (fast) work you have done and all the money you have saved all of us! Thank you thank you!

rated:
Hello, longtime lurker here with first request. Thought I'd show some support for LOF and finally register.

May I please request: $5 off two Dr. Scholl's or Dr. Scholl's for Her shoe insoles or devices

Thank you for the savings to my family!

rated:
fringegirl said:   Hello, longtime lurker here with first request. Thought I'd show some support for LOF and finally register.

May I please request: $5 off two Dr. Scholl's or Dr. Scholl's for Her shoe insoles or devices

Thank you for the savings to my family!

currently +247

$5 off two Dr. Scholl's or Dr. Scholl's for Her shoe insoles or devices (11-3-12)_x2gs

UPDATE > EXPIRED

rated:
Thank you, Thank you, my feet Thank you!

rated:
request the Archer Farms 1.50 off 2 bagged coffees that expire 11/3 if its available.
Thank you.

rated:
Thank you, but could I get the one that reset $1 off purchase of two Ore-Ida frozen potato items and expires 10-27-12, and would it be possible to get the $1.00 off 2 Campbell's Skillet Sauces? Thank you.

rated:
Great Target Deal right now on Campbell’s Skillet Sauce's (9 oz) $1.99 (PC thru 10/20)
-$1/2 Campbell’s Skillet Sauces Target Coupon x11/3 -$1/1 Campbell’s Skillet Sauces 10-14-12 SS x12/31 (in most Sunday papers)
= Only .49 cents each after stacking TQ with two $1/1 MQ

rated:
happylori said:   Thank you, but could I get the one that reset $1 off purchase of two Ore-Ida frozen potato items and expires 10-27-12, and would it be possible to get the $1.00 off 2 Campbell's Skillet Sauces? Thank you.

I guess that was sorta lame, post on 10-14-12 (had it), but already expired ( and got green, too)

$1 off With purchase of two Ore-Ida frozen potato items (10-27-12) EXPIRED

$1 off With purchase of two Campbell's Skillet Sauces (11-3-12)_x2gs

UPDATE > EXPIRED

rated:
frugalpete said:   request the Archer Farms 1.50 off 2 bagged coffees that expire 11/3 if its available.
Thank you.

$1.50 off With purchase of two Archer Farms bagged coffees (11-3-12)_x2c

UPDATE > EXPIRED

rated:
For all the new peepz - P1 of OP by LOF has been restored

Some good info to read about this thread

Any other ?? - ask

rated:
May I request the Beggin' treats $0.75 please? TIA

rated:
stefami said:   May I request the Beggin' treats $0.75 please? TIA

I would read the first post HERE >>> (( Well, it was here ... ))

before requesting

and Page 1 of this thread now has some good info

also, the more info you give requesting a Q, the better (date, etc)

rated:
Another good bricks Q for $3 off Enfamil (baby formula) x11-13-12

Save $3 off any Enfamil Product x11-13-12

EXPIRED

rated:
+250 reg'd @ LOFs OP

rated:
There were TGIF chicken and Knorr (Lipton) noodles/rice coupons that I didn't get prior to clams. Any chance for those?

Thanx

rated:
C320 said:   There were TGIF chicken and Knorr (Lipton) noodles/rice coupons that I didn't get prior to clams. Any chance for those?

Thanx

As per previous conversation, knorr in a little while

$2 off TGIF Hot and Spicy Chicken wings (11-3-12)_x2c-L

$3 off three TGIF frozen snacks (11-3-12)_x2c-L

UPDATE > EXPIRED

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 160 61 626364167
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014