• filter:
  • 161 62 636465168
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Stupid question-how do I "give green"? I click on the green plus sign but nothing seems to happen.

rated:
twinsmomje said:   Stupid question-how do I "give green"? I click on the green plus sign but nothing seems to happen.

and it did "happen" - thanx

on an individual post, the red yellow and green on the right side are the same level of color, but when you hit the say green it's a +1 rating for that post and it will become darker. You can click on the rating bar (on the left side) to see (if it's green or red) how many and the peepz that rated that post. On the OP you can see all the FW members that reg'd on this thread.

rated:
Wow have I missed a lot. I have never posted before but ha(ve used this site for over a year. As a mom of two every little bit I can save helps tremendously. So to lord of fire thank you so much for what you do. Also I commend you for standing up for what you believe is right. In my town shelf clearers are a huge problem. Thank goodness I only live 5 minutes from Target so I can go four to five times a week just to get one or two items that are on sale. (I don't have this problem only at Target, its at CVS, Walgreens, Harris Teeter, etc...) Thanks Again!!!

rated:
C320 said:   There were TGIF chicken and Knorr (Lipton) noodles/rice coupons that I didn't get prior to clams. Any chance for those?

Thanx

and the Knorr

$0.50 off With purchase of two Knorr side dishes (10-27-12)_x2gs EXPIRED

rated:
I bought my campbells skillet sauces today. my target only had two sauce flavors, marsala and toasted sesame I bought the chicken marsala ones. Great deal for only .49 cents each.

rated:
I see the $1.50 off 2 archer farms coffee coupon has been posted. My target carries the smaller bag version. (hazelnut) (1.75 oz..) at .99 cents. Buy 2 bags at .99 cents, use the $1.50 coupon and only pay .24 cents for each smaller bag.

rated:
Hi I've been searching for the $3 Off Suave Purchase of $10 or more x11/3 target q but I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone help me? I'm trying to pair it up with the coupon from this recent insert. Please and thank you in advance.

rated:
That's a great deal! Care for a break down? I used to shop at target all the time with coupons until the one in my area started treating customers really bad. I go to meijer's a lot now which accepts target store coupons. I'm interested in trying your deal though since it sounds great! TIA.

rated:
Sulana said:   Hi I've been searching for the $3 Off Suave Purchase of $10 or more x11/3 target q but I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone help me? I'm trying to pair it up with the coupon from this recent insert. Please and thank you in advance.

$3 off Suave purchase of $10 or more (11-3-12)_x2gs

EXPIRED

rated:
Oh my!

rated:
Thanks so much!

rated:
Last day to use alba BOTANICA Q - expires 10-15-12

(on clearance @ some Ts-> got some excellent bath salts, facial cleanser)

rated:
Thank you for posting the Target Qs.... 2 per page works for me!!!... sometimes I would use 4 but not more than that!!!...Thanks!!!!

rated:
I must be doing something wrong. when I try to print...When I print it as it stands..it prints 1/2 a coupon..If I shrink it to fit- It is much smaller...I have tried several settings & nothing gives me a good size coupon.(either they print too small- or too big) Can someone help me, thanks

rated:
Spamee said:   I must be doing something wrong. when I try to print...When I print it as it stands..it prints 1/2 a coupon..If I shrink it to fit- It is much smaller...I have tried several settings & nothing gives me a good size coupon.(either they print too small- or too big) Can someone help me, thanks

could reg on page 1 / first post by LOF - (hit the green +) etc etc

could use a little more info - OS - browser or prog you're printing from etc

rated:
imanemokid said:   

could use a little more info - OS - browser or prog you're printing from etc

I dont even know what browser I am using ;o...what ever crappy AOL has. But I did just try a different browser & it printed fine.
Thanks!

rated:
Thanks for posting the TQ's. 2 or 4 per page I'm just grateful they're. I hit the green check on page one and I'll do it again if it will let me.

rated:
+270
not too bad,
+71 since 4 Oct,12
Thanx

rated:
only 1 Nu MFR Q up on T today

$1.10 off when you buy any EIGHT Gerber 2nd Foods (12-10-12) MFR

rated:
Spamee said:   I must be doing something wrong. when I try to print...When I print it as it stands..it prints 1/2 a coupon..If I shrink it to fit- It is much smaller...I have tried several settings & nothing gives me a good size coupon.(either they print too small- or too big) Can someone help me, thanks

It took me a few minutes to realize how to do it because it was different than it used to be. There's a green "download" button you have to click on and then once it downloads it will print correctly. HTH!

rated:
May I request Renuzit air care Tempting Indulgence Collection Target Coupon?

Thanks in advance.

rated:
mmharvin3916 said:   May I request Renuzit air care Tempting Indulgence Collection Target Coupon?...Thanks in advance.

Testing - 1 , 2 , 3... OK?

$0.50 off Renuzit air care Tempting Indulgence Collection (11-3-12)_x2c-LOF

EXPIRED (so go on to the next post...pass GO...collect $200)

... nope - too late ... you missed it... go directly to jail !!))

rated:
nope

rated:
Can someone please post Tombstone coupon, thanks for all!

rated:
cdkjunk said:   Can someone please post Tombstone coupon, thanks for all!

Already up

rated:
C320 said:   cdkjunk said:   Can someone please post Tombstone coupon, thanks for all!

Already up

Attention Undrawn

rated:
the Renuzit air care will not open
thanks

rated:
may I request:

$1/1 V8 V-Fusion smoothie 36-oz; 11-3
(to match up with my $1/1 MQ)

rated:
Lindag said:   the Renuzit air care will not open
thanks

you have to unscrew the liitle plastic top CCW and pull up about half an inch or so

worked 4 me !!

rated:
Lindag said:   may I request:

$1/1 V8 V-Fusion smoothie 36-oz; 11-3
(to match up with my $1/1 MQ)

already up

rated:
I tried "Don't quote links."

I like it! I like it!

rated:
Good bricks Q from Ball Park on FB for Flame Grilled Patties

try first bricks direct

$2 off any One Package of Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties]

if not then go to

Ball Park pn FB]

(login - generate Q - then print - 2x)

EXPIRED

rated:
Hmm, I cannot get the Coupon Activator to work. Does anyone have the Nexxus $3 off coupon?

rated:
contact the lordoffire

rated:
2 Nu MFR Qz up on T

$0.75 off NIVEA for Men Face Care item (12-29-12) MFR

$5 off when you buy ONE Philips Norelco Styleshaver (1-08-13) MFR

rated:
From Krystals FB page

Kystals 80th Anniversary etc etc customer wants $0.25 Krystals etc etc voting ends in 3 days etc etc

but
My Krystals say 24 Oct, 2012 between 11:00am & 1:00pm - Limit 6 per person @ $0.25 ... cheap lunch

rated:
+1

rated:
imanemokid, I tried to print a couple coupons on Sunday, but I was rushed and they wouldn't print, I just tried again, and I only get a blank page. Is there a secret way to get them to print? Help me please.... Thanks

rated:
happylori said:   imanemokid, I tried to print a couple coupons on Sunday, but I was rushed and they wouldn't print, I just tried again, and I only get a blank page. Is there a secret way to get them to print? Help me please.... Thanks

some info please
if you downloaded the file to the computer ___ (pc / mac) and opened it with ____ ? (browser / pdf viewer) and tried to print it with ___??

Thanx

rated:
I bought these today and the coupon beeped. Cashier said she'd put it through this one time. This was the $1.50 off 2 bagged coffees. I replied to that thread and it went here. When I bought the 2 little bags it beeped.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 161 62 636465168
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014