• filter:
  • 180 81 828384167
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Please also post the TQ $2 off 1 Centrum vitamins. Thanks

rated:
I'm having a difficult time finding the 3 off Select Home brand or Threshold table linen item (1-5-13)...has it been posted yet?
thanks!

rated:
staceycninja said:   I'm having a difficult time finding the 3 off Select Home brand or Threshold table linen item (1-5-13)...has it been posted yet?
thanks!

yes it has... and if you read the thread and the list of what's posted...

rated:
bigboy01 said:   is there any way I could get a pm for the 3 off target household item and 2 off tidy cat litter

tidy cat is up & don't know what a household item is

and the Qz aren't pm'ed

rated:
the "list" shows the Q is posted

rated:
I did print it, and the watermark was still there. Thanks for the assistance!

rated:
I am having a difficult time as well. Would you please pm me and let me know the same (for the same coupon)....thanks!

rated:
thank LOF and imanemokid appreciate ya both!

rated:
To the people bogging the thread: don't expect anyone to come track YOU down to send YOU a message because you didn't read the thread.

It also doesn't help that the people complaining, either just signed up or been signed up for months-years and haven't bothered to participate in any other section of the site. Yes, everyone is busy, but if I can find time to post these, you can take the 30 seconds to go say thank you to someone for posting a deal, or go say something about yourself in the welcome forum. I can't believe something that simple can be so tiresome.

If you requested something, I will be looking for new ones and the others I missed tonight.
If you don't see something that should be there, send me a note.

rated:
LOF I need help understanding lol are you working on them? oxoxoxox

rated:
Hello, I try to open the page for the coupons and now they are gone! Is anyone else having the same problem? Thanks for your help

rated:
Me too. It now shows a folder n"What don't you understand" ???

rated:
Thank you, lorofifre and imanemokid!

rated:
I am completely lost as to what happened to the file. Can someone please enlighten me? I feel like a ditz right now...

rated:
D@MN Internet Explorer!!! It froze on me and I accidentally hit wrong button. Many apologies....

rated:
etc etc ...I try to open the page for the coupons and now they are gone! Is anyone else having the same problem? Thanks for your help

Me too. It now shows a folder "What don't you understand" ??? etc etc ...

nothin to do w/ those peepz/posterz... BUT the concept is for EVERYBODY...

Because the concept of "Don't quote links" which means "Don't Quote Links" literally...figuratively... whatever

that's ANYBODIES LINKS ... (but ESPECIALLY LOFs) ... they get changed or updated and possibly turn into a dead link by the original poster.

rated:
wow. My appologies if I offended asking for coupon.

rated:
best2littlepeople said:   Thank you, lorofifre and imanemokid!

lorofifre ?? I don't think so

rated:
jakkie123 said:   any word in the GE lightbulb coupon yet??
already up

wiblondie said:   Thanks LOF - I hit green on page 1. Can you please post TQ for $1 off 2 market pantry juices. thanks
TBA

wiblondie said:   Please also post the TQ $2 off 1 Centrum vitamins. Thanks
when did you see it on target.com?

MsHooker2011 said:   LOF I need help understanding lol are you working on them? oxoxoxox
indeed

now done

rated:
Thank you LOF and imanemokid and everyone that helps out at this site. You guys are great!!!

rated:
The greatest appreciation from the bottom of my heart.
Lordoffire, thank you for taking your time to answer my questions.
Lordoffire and Imanemokid,thank you for the hard work you have been doing for us without expecting anything in return.

rated:
Could someone pm me where to find the coupons? Thank you in advance

rated:
llorenarr said:   Could someone pm me where to find the coupons? Thank you in advance

Read the thread! That's how I figured it out.

rated:
Please stop PMing me and asking where the coupons are. I'm usually a helpful person but no one has thanked me in the thread (which I haven't done anything anyway) so I won't be helping.

rated:
that only took me 2 hours to figure out. But, thank you imanemokid...sometimes my type A personality doesn't help when I need to take hints!

rated:
WHERE DID ALL THE COUPONS GO?! A lot of people are asking and NO ONE is giving an answer besides "read the thread" okay, well i just read pretty much every post from the last month and i didnt see anything. Can someone please for gods sake just say where they are now?!?!?

rated:
courtneyxgrace said:   WHERE DID ALL THE COUPONS GO?! A lot of people are asking and NO ONE is giving an answer besides "read the thread" okay, well i just read pretty much every post from the last month and i didnt see anything. Can someone please for gods sake just say where they are now?!?!?

No. You need to read further back. There's a reason the links aren't posted here anymore and hidden.

rated:
i guess im not alone in this.. i been trying to find this thread for 2 hrs!! help please..

rated:
Ive been on here for wayyyyy too long. I guess i'm not buying coffee creamer. Cant find any coupons. thanks for nothing.

rated:
ouch, that was not nice!

rated:
courtneyxgrace said:   Ive been on here for wayyyyy too long. I guess i'm not buying coffee creamer. Cant find any coupons. thanks for nothing.

Guess not. You could have found it. I just said to read back further. It's really easy to find. Oh, and you're welcome.

rated:
MelissaAnne said:   Please stop PMing me and asking where the coupons are. I'm usually a helpful person but no one has thanked me in the thread (which I haven't done anything anyway) so I won't be helping.

yeah, you will (and did) ... and I thank you.

rated:
I don't understand why people are having so much trouble with this... lol

rated:
llorenarr said:   i guess im not alone in this.. i been trying to find this thread for 2 hrs!! help please..

!! YOU FOUND IT !! (you're posting in it)

rated:
when I click on view differences its asking for admin username and password.... am I at the wrong place?

rated:
Thanks...

rated:
marharyta said:   when I click on view differences its asking for admin username and password.... am I at the wrong place?

Not if the place you were looking for is the Twilight Zone

rated:
how do I view attachments? I m starting to think that my computer is the problem as I noticed it wont open some links online. when I go to view differences and enter my user and pass in windows security alert I get this message:

Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at www.fatwallet.com Port 80

I have 100 dollar giftcard to target ans some coupons would be nice to go with it.

rated:
So, I cant find the pdf coupons. Can anyone tell me pls?

rated:
I'm referring all one-posters to my previous post. And if people were actually reading the thread, they'd know not to message random people or to try and search for specific things.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 180 81 828384167
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014