• filter:
  • 197 98 99100101167
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
May I request:

$3.50 off Huggies Diapers x1/29/13
-92ct or larger Little movers or
112ct or larger snug & Dry

$1 off x1/29/13
-60ct Hefty CinchSack trash bags

$1.50 off x1/29/13
448ct or larger Huggies Baby wipes

$1.50 off x2/2/13
19ct or larger Huggies Pull-ups Training pants

Thanks a million!!!

rated:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Thank YOUU SO MUCH!!! AFTER 1 week I FINALLY FOUND THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated:
LOF & IMANEMOKID & MELISSA
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO ON GETTING THE FILES UP!!!

(people you can do it!!! I PMed so many people and no one got back to me so I had to MANHUNT this thread for the files!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!)

HAPPY NEW YEARS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated:
QponMom719 said:   May I request:

UP . . . $3.50 off Huggies Diapers x1/29/13 -92ct or larger Little movers or 112ct or larger snug & Dry
UP . . . $1 off x1/29/13 -60ct Hefty CinchSack trash bags

UP . . . $1.50 off x1/29/13 448ct or larger Huggies Baby wipes
UP . . . $1.50 off x2/2/13 19ct or larger Huggies Pull-ups Training pants ... Thanks a million!!!


If you had checked the list...you would see the two above are already up

and now ... they're all done ... Thanx LOF

rated:
May I please request for

$1/1 Waggin Train dog treats?

rated:
Could someone help me in finding coupons? Thanks.

rated:
lingling612 said:   May I please request for $1/1 Waggin Train dog treats?

as previously stated...If you had checked the list...you would see the above is already up

let's put a little effort in here, peepz

rated:
Happy New Year, everyone!

I want to say special thanks to LOF and imanemokid for all your hard work.

I found this thread around the time when the old thread was being migrated to this new one. I used to visit this thread quite frequently. 99% of the time, I didn't have to request the coupons that I needed since they were already up. Then I stopped visiting for months to take care of my daughter who had some medical problems. When I came back I was so lost and it took me a long time to catch up and figure out all the new changes. I am happy to say that I found the coupons again

rated:
May I request the following please? Thank you!

$2/1 GE Select lightbulbs (Energy Smart, Halogen, LED, Reveal) Target Coupon, exp. 1/27 (new updated expiration date rather than 1/5)

rated:
It's time to stock up on diapers for my kids. Thanks so much, LOF.

rated:
long time lurker... like 3 years now but took a few months off cause my laptop was dead lol now im back and im trying to find what im looking for ... wish me luck!!

rated:
Happpy New Year to all!!! Thanks to LOF and everyon involved in the TQ's. Your hard work is very much appreciated!

rated:
How have I never known about this site until today o_O!?

$0.75 off two 2.1oz+ Temptations cat treats =)
edit: wait... I see it's up but I'm not sure where <_<;

rated:
Thank you! and thanks for all that you do!

rated:
Yeah no, I'm totally lost =/

rated:
Is there a way to search properly (using keywords) on that special place for the coupons that are already up?

I was looking for Huggies coupons earlier, when I entered the word "Huggies", the search will only show/highlight the result IF a Huggies coupon is currently visible on the screen. If a coupon is there but not currently visible on the screen (i.e. you have to scroll up/down to see it), it will not show up on the search result. Since the list of coupons is longer than what my screen can display at a given time, it missed the other 2 existing Huggies coupons. I had to go back to this thread to check whether the other 2 coupons are really up and they were.

I'm on a Mac and tried the search using Firefox & Safari using the ⌘F (Ctrl F in PC) function.

rated:
cuddlyone said:   Is there a way to search properly (using keywords) on that special place for the coupons that are already up?

I was looking for Huggies coupons earlier, when I entered the word "Huggies", the search will only show/highlight the result IF a Huggies coupon is currently visible on the screen. If a coupon is there but not currently visible on the screen (i.e. you have to scroll up/down to see it), it will not show up on the search result. Since the list of coupons is longer than what my screen can display at a given time, it missed the other 2 existing Huggies coupons. I had to go back to this thread to check whether the other 2 coupons are really up and they were.

I'm on a Mac and tried the search using Firefox & Safari using the ⌘F (Ctrl F in PC) function.


there is a search box on the side

rated:
lordoffire said:   cuddlyone said:   Is there a way to search properly (using keywords) on that special place for the coupons that are already up?

I was looking for Huggies coupons earlier, when I entered the word "Huggies", the search will only show/highlight the result IF a Huggies coupon is currently visible on the screen. If a coupon is there but not currently visible on the screen (i.e. you have to scroll up/down to see it), it will not show up on the search result. Since the list of coupons is longer than what my screen can display at a given time, it missed the other 2 existing Huggies coupons. I had to go back to this thread to check whether the other 2 coupons are really up and they were.

I'm on a Mac and tried the search using Firefox & Safari using the ⌘F (Ctrl F in PC) function.


there is a search box on the side


Thanks so much. I must have been so blind earlier today. LOL.

rated:
Diaper Shoppers:

So, at one store today the employees were all over the place with pallets of diapers, TP, paper towels, Goldfish etc., that nobody could get through to even see the Christmas. What I did see though was two guys slapping peelies on things. I was able to talk to one of them and he gave me a couple, $2.50 off any 1 package of Scott 1000 Tissue, 24 rolls or larger (exp 12-31-13). Nothing was priced but he thought they were $15.99. He said they had some for the diapers and he thought paper towels as well.

rated:
Hey there!

Can I request the $1 off Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids Food Storage Containers Target Coupon x2/2. I searched in the coupon folder, but nothing came up. It would be appreciated!!

rated:
This is off topic. I have been busy, but I would like to take the time to say thank you and happy new year to lordoffire and imanemokid. Thank you both for all that you do and for taking time out of your busy day to help everyone out with coupons and explaining things. May 2013 bring you and your family health and happiness.

Happy new year everyone.

rated:
I am sorry I can't find the archer farm coffee coupon link...could you help me out please? Thank you!

rated:
Why oh why can't I find this, meeeez going nuts

Thanks, Chickie

rated:
May I please request $1/1 Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid 25oz x1/27? Thanks.

rated:
TrulyGoldilocks said:   May I request the following please? Thank you!

$2/1 GE Select lightbulbs (Energy Smart, Halogen, LED, Reveal) Target Coupon, exp. 1/27 (new updated expiration date rather than 1/5)

cuteteach said:   Hey there!

Can I request the $1 off Rubbermaid Easy Find Lids Food Storage Containers Target Coupon x2/2. I searched in the coupon folder, but nothing came up. It would be appreciated!!

cuddlyone said:   May I please request $1/1 Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid 25oz x1/27? Thanks.
scrapmom said:   OMG!! How did I not know there was a search button. LOL

Could I request:

1.50 off With purchase of two Rubbermaid TakeAlongs food storage containers

done

rated:
OMG!! How did I not know there was a search button. LOL

Could I request:

1.50 off With purchase of two Rubbermaid TakeAlongs food storage containers

rated:
List of 195 TQz (No MFR) 1-5-13 or later w/ 94 LOF +1 up ID'd _ updated 1-5-13 @ 1700

rated:
Now into day 3 of 2013, I hope you all had a great Christmas(Holiday you celebrate) and a safe New Year. I know that I am thankful that I had found this site a few years ago and even though the lurkers-thieves try to tear us down they fail... I am thankful for LOF and imanemokid for keeping the qs updated as best they can during their busy lives. With the issues surrounding many of us today(financial, fiscal cliff, etc) I am extremely grateful to have the ability to use coupons to help my family and families in need. So with a standing ovation, a glass of champagne(YUCKKY)and a loud cheer to you both!!!! Thank you

rated:
I don't want to give up... still looking for the answer to the hints.
Very intriguing!!

thank you for all you do LOF. Even though this is a pain in the butt for me and many other frustrated people, I totally understand the reasonings why.


Edit to Add: I think I figured it out... but I still cannot believe it?!?!?!?!?!?!
could that be?! I think it is
Thanks!!!!!

rated:
2 Nu MFR Qz up on T today

$0.85 off any TWO 32oz. bottles or 4oz. 4-pks of Gerber Juice (2-28-13) MFR
$1.25 off TWO Glucerna Multi-Pack Bars or Multi-Pack Shakes (2-28-13) MFR

rated:
hello hello just passing through thanks againe for all your help in saving my family save

rated:
Thank you so much!!! LOF you guys are awesome!!!!

rated:
Lof, you rock!! Nemo does too. So helpful and love all the updates!!!!

rated:
May I please request 75 cents 8 oz. kid Cuisine snack sticks exp 2/2/13....tna...xoxoxo

rated:
Hello everyone! Just found your forum and just wanted to say "WOW". I am in awe of the work you guys do to keep up with the coupons. I am still working my way through all posts, but I hope to figure out the secret of this thread soon!

rated:
I picked four random people and sent them the link to give them a little help. I'm too nice...

rated:
MelissaAnne said:   I picked four random people and sent them the link to give them a little help. I'm too nice...

And Happy New Year to you !!

rated:
imanemokid said:   MelissaAnne said:   I picked four random people and sent them the link to give them a little help. I'm too nice...

And Happy New Year to you !!


You too!

rated:
It took me 2 hours of sifting through I don't know how many pages of this thread to finally hit the jackpot!!! Thank you so much for keeping this going!! I have definitely missed it while it was out of commission.

I do have one question though...I have looked through the available coupons many, many times, but I can't find the Market Pantry mac & cheese coupons. There is one for $1 off the 4 pack and one for $1 off the boxes. I couldn't find either of them and they are still on the target site to print so I know they aren't expired. If you could please add those I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks again

rated:
FireDancer254 said:   etc etc but I can't find the Market Pantry mac & cheese coupons. etc etc ... Thanks again

as the list shows, neither is up yet ...

$1 off two 4-pk. Market Pantry mac and cheese cups (2-2-13)
$0.50 off five 5.5- to 7.25-oz. Market Pantry boxed macaroni & cheese dinners (2-2-13)

UPDATE

IS now...thanx LOF

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 197 98 99100101167
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014