• filter:
  • 1102 103 104105106168
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Glad to see that Dora and Winx Club toy coupons are already. Thanks, Lordoffire.

rated:
i am putting together a huge couponing trip for our church and i need a few tq match ups can someone direct me to where i need to be to print these? they are no longer where i thought they were and i am too exhausted from organizing this long list to look for clues... thanks much.

rated:
>> Some info about coupons dot com and ZIP CODE changes <<

If you click on “LOCAL” change your zip, and then back to "COUPONS", your zip code changes aren’t always saved or the new Qz for that zip loaded.

EXAMPLE : You can change the zip - (is 12345) - in "LOCAL" to 90210 - and it shows that it changed, go to "COUPONS", get a few - close the page - reopen page - go to "LOCAL" again - and the zip is back to 12345. (I didn't realize this until it happened on multiple computers looking for a specific Q/zip).

You can change the zip code for Zip Code Specific Qz:

Go to the Zip Code Change Page HERE.

Enter the zip code you want to change to, click the blue arrow button, so it will change to your new zip code.

After changing the zip code there, it will use the zip code you entered on coupons dot com.

Make sure you save/bookmark the link

rated:
penelope31 said:   Can you pls post:
$5 off Tommee Tippee newborn starter set (2-16-13)
$1 off 4-pk. Gerber flannel blankets (2-16-13)

TIA

done

rated:
imanemokid said:   micayle said:   Wow! I had a baby and didn't log in for I guess it's been two years now, wow, and my account is gone I don't wanna be a newb all over again, BOO!

and you didn't reg or post in the original thread, either ...

long time lurker, huh?

a little green on first page / first post by LOF ...

and then ...

I'm pretty sure I did, I had to pick a new name. I used to be urocgirl and yes I was/am a lurker. I don't think I had many posts before but I do know I used to post here and there. But was called out by a spelling nazi not long after I started posting and was embarassed back into lurkerdom. Not in the Target thread, it was in the lounge or whatever comparable forum is considered the lounge. Thanks for the additional tips hopefully I'm not to much of a blockhead to figure it out

rated:
micayle said:   Wow! I had a baby and didn't log in for I guess it's been two years now, wow, and my account is gone I don't wanna be a newb all over again, BOO!
imanemokid said:   and you didn't reg or post in the original thread, either ... long time lurker, huh? a little green on first page / first post by LOF ... and then ...
micayle said:   I'm pretty sure I did, I had to pick a new name. I used to be urocgirl and yes I was/am a lurker. etc etc

Actually, my first post should have been . . . Congratulations . . . then . . . Welcome Back . . . THEN . . . the rest of the stuff . . .

anyway ... congrats on the new addition to your family.

rated:
2 Nu Qz up on T.com

$1.75 off any 2 OVALTINE products, any size or flavor (4-10-13) MFR
$0.50 off Extra gum (2-13-13)

rated:
List of 114 TQz (No MFR) 1-26-13 or later w/ 69 LOF-MF +10 up ID'd _ updated 1-22-13 @ 0330

rated:
May I please request:

$2 off two greeting cards (2-2-13)
$1.50 off 9.34-oz. or larger M&M's chocolate candy (2-10-13)
$1 off two Nestle candy items (2-10-13)

Thank you.

rated:
Could I request:
$1 off With purchase of two 15-oz. or larger Market Pantry® juices x2/2/13

rated:
speshialty said:   May I please request:

$2 off two greeting cards (2-2-13)
$1.50 off 9.34-oz. or larger M&M's chocolate candy (2-10-13)
$1 off two Nestle candy items (2-10-13)

Thank you.

scrapmom said:   Could I request:
$1 off With purchase of two 15-oz. or larger Market Pantry® juices x2/2/13

they're up

rated:
Btw in arizona the up & up cleaning coupon deducts $1.12. So check your receipts or as your at the register

rated:
3 Nu MFR Qz up on T.com

BUY 2 CAMPBELL'S SOUPS, GET 1 SWANSON BROTH FREE (2-15-13) MFR
$3.25 off Osteo Bi-Flex Supplement/ Powder (Excludes Liquid) (4-12-13) MFR
$0.99 off when you buy SIX Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Pouches (3-15-13) MFR

rated:
Thanks for everything. Can you please post:
$1 off Up & Up digestive Relief
$1 off Up & Up Feminine care Item
$1 off Up & Up Cole Relief item

Thanks!

rated:
wiblondie said:   Thanks for everything. Can you please post:
$1 off Up & Up Cole Relief item......Thanks!

there's a $0.75 off up & up feminine care item (2-2-13).pdf << (as per list) already up

and don't know of any $1 off Up & Up Cole Relief item

rated:
wiblondie said:   Thanks for everything. Can you please post:
$1 off Up & Up Cole Relief item

Thanks!

what are the expiration dates?

rated:
wiblondie said:   Thanks for everything. Can you please post: etc etc Thanks!
lordoffire said:   what are the expiration dates?

$0.50 off up & up digestive health item (2-2-13)

rated:
looking for freee select kings hawaiin items coupon, hormel pepperoni coupon, uby kotex coupon, kotex natural coupon tyson anytizers coupon arm and hammer coupon and solo plates coupon if you could help me out thank you sooooooo much

rated:
dlhstar3 said:   looking for freee select kings hawaiin items coupon, hormel pepperoni coupon, uby kotex coupon, kotex natural coupon tyson anytizers coupon arm and hammer coupon and solo plates coupon if you could help me out thank you sooooooo much

a little... scratch that... ALOT more effort & info would be appreciated ... either copy and paste from the list or give the Q info from T.com or TT.com w/ date etc.

there's more than 1 A & H Q

pepperoni is already up

kotex Qz are MFR

try again (sad face here ___ )

rated:
Good morning FW Peeps!I just thought I would drop in and say hello since I haven't been here in a while...hope all is well with everyone Does anybody know if there is a Target clearance page that is fairly active and updates regularly in addition to the one listed at the beginning of this thread and Totally Target? Thanks

rated:
Good morning - I was wondering if I could request the $1 off select Mrs. Meyer items coupon?

I didn't see it listed on the main list. Not sure if it's already expired or not. My computer says that I already printed it?? Thank you LOF - I was very happy to see that you are back, and very much appreciate your services.

rated:
8 Nu Qz up on T.com - 7 T & 1 MFR

$0.75 off 30-oz. Rosarita refried beans (2-23-13)
$0.75 off Quaker 5-ct Big Chewy granola bars or 12.7-oz Perfect Portions instant oatmeal (2-23-13)
$1 off two Quaker items (2-23-13)
20% off Dora the Explorer bedding item (2-17-13)
20% off Spongebob bedding item (2-17-13)
FREE 5-oz. or larger Fresh Express salad mix wpo two 7.12-oz. or larger Lean Cuisine salad additions (2-23-13)
FREE Two 10-oz. cans Ro-Tel diced tomatoes wpo 32-oz. Kraft Velveeta cheese (2-23-13)

$1 off when you buy any TWO (2) Keebler Crackers (2-17-13) MFR

rated:
izmelda said:   Good morning - I was wondering if I could request the $1 off select Mrs. Meyer items coupon?
I didn't see it listed on the main list. Not sure if it's already expired or not. My computer says that I already printed it?? Thank you LOF - I was very happy to see that you are back, and very much appreciate your services.

might be regional - I never got it on T.com

$1 off Select Mrs. Meyer's items - says it's already printed (and I didn't)

when I go HERE

which was from JUNE 2012

>> INFO <<

you can copy links from other blogs that are expired

such as this link HERE

that is from an epired Advil Q that was from 10-6-12

It comes up as already printed

and under your regular T.com "healthcare" category it will show 17 items (currently)
but there will be 18 items displayed under that link above for Advil (or any expired one)

rated:
can anyone please put up this coupon $1 off two Quaker items (2-23-13)thank u for all that u do for us

rated:
May I please request $3 off two Nature Made vitamin or supplement items. Expires 2-17-13. Thank you.

rated:
kdiddy69 said:   can anyone please put up this coupon $1 off two Quaker items (2-23-13)thank u for all that u do for us
ONJ said:   May I please request $3 off two Nature Made vitamin or supplement items. Expires 2-17-13. Thank you.

LOF has posted both these Qz ... Thanx LOF

rated:
Does anyone have the direct link to this coupon. It's not on my T.com

If this is a Target coupon, could I request it? Thanks

rated:
First of all, allow me to say that LOF and imanemokid rock and personally I am so grateful for your time and effort you put into this thread.

With that being said, can you post the $2/2 Skinny Cow Candy or Ice Cream. I did a search with Skinny and nothing came up for the last 6 months. TIA

rated:
Zoegetics said:   First of all, allow me to say that LOF and imanemokid rock and personally I am so grateful for your time and effort you put into this thread. With that being said, can you post the $2/2 Skinny Cow Candy or Ice Cream. I did a search with Skinny and nothing came up for the last 6 months. TIA

$2 off two Skinny Cow items Select (1-26-13).pdf << is up as per list

make sure you search this thread with - Search this Topic » [_____________]

and 6 results for "skinny" - it's #5

rated:
scrapmom said:   Does anyone have the direct link to this coupon. It's not on my T.com
If this is a Target coupon, could I request it? Thanks

T link to $0.75 off 30-oz. Rosarita refried beans (2-23-13)

UPDATE

and LOF posted the Q on MF, too. Thanx LOF

$0.75 off 30-oz. Rosarita refried beans (2-23-13).pdf

rated:
may i please request $1/1 godiva coupon???
THanks LOF for ur hard work

rated:
thanks for posting this

rated:
Sorry - I need to keep scrolling!!!

Thank you!

rated:
Can someone send me the link to the Skinny Cow $2/2 coupon?

rated:
meredith1986 said:   Can someone send me the link to the Skinny Cow $2/2 coupon? This link is not working: etc etc

First, please don't quote links in this thread. They get updated and changed.
So I'd appreciate it if you erased it from your post.

Also, I downloaded the file and it opened fine.

If you can't view it from the link, then while it's trying to load, just hit the download button in the upper right corner

rated:
kiransheikh said:   may i please request $1/1 godiva coupon???
THanks LOF for ur hard work

done

rated:
imanemokid said:   meredith1986 said:   Can someone send me the link to the Skinny Cow $2/2 coupon? This link is not working: etc etc

First, please don't quote links in this thread. They get updated and changed.
So I'd appreciate it if you erased it from your post.

Also, I downloaded the file and it opened fine.

If you can't view it from the link, then while it's trying to load, just hit the download button in the upper right corner

Thanks for the tip, that worked!

rated:
Thanks a lot
u r awesome

rated:
. . . . . . I M P O R T A N T - I N F O . . . . .

Contacted MediaFire because of other issues & also
found out that since they updated something in
their system w/ PDF files (as seen by icon change) -
the "view" of some PDF files shows
"File Not Available" and then shows "retry"

They are currently working on the difficulty.

The files can still be downloaded - just hit the
green "DOWNLOAD" button in the upper right corner
of the page while the file is trying to load.

I will temporarily change any post w/ MF link
that I post to straight download w/ no preview
available until the problem is resolved.

Current links have been changed, too.

rated:
May I please request EAS sports nutrition item ex 2/2/2012....thank in advance...xoxox ( now back to termite killing lol)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1102 103 104105106168
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014