• filter:
  • 1103 104 105106107167
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
MsHooker2011 said:   May I please request EAS sports nutrition item ex 2/2/2012....thank in advance...xoxox ( now back to termite killing lol)

welcome in afterward

it's already up

(as per list)

rated:
imanemokid said:   MsHooker2011 said:   May I please request EAS sports nutrition item ex 2/2/2012....thank in advance...xoxox ( now back to termite killing lol)

welcome in afterward

it's already up

(as per list)

Thanks imanemokid, i found it... with your help.. much love...huge mm at publix with mf qs

rated:
I guess I've been a lurker for a day! Embarassingly I read every post two times but believe I finally got it. Thanks for the hide and seek and look forward to this new site found yesterday!

rated:
imanemokid said:   daisykins said:   (It's the Gerber one I need, even with two computers target has managed to keep me printing due to a stupid printer error,)

$6 off 22-oz. or larger Gerber Good Start powder formula (2-7-13).pdf

and now it's up... THANX LOF

Hello! I'm a new registered member but longtime lurker. I have greatly benefited from this great community. I'm glad about the changes done around here to avoid abuse... but now I'm lost! LOL! I'd love to get a hint as to where to find the Gerber coupon. I've searched "Gerber" "Good Start" and "formula" but none of them have been fruitful so far.

rated:
imanemokid said:   izmelda said:   Good morning - I was wondering if I could request the $1 off select Mrs. Meyer items coupon?
I didn't see it listed on the main list. Not sure if it's already expired or not. My computer says that I already printed it?? Thank you LOF - I was very happy to see that you are back, and very much appreciate your services.

might be regional - I never got it on T.com

$1 off Select Mrs. Meyer's items - says it's already printed (and I didn't)

when I go HERE

which was from JUNE 2012

>> INFO <<

you can copy links from other blogs that are expired

such as this link HERE

that is from an epired Advil Q that was from 10-6-12

It comes up as already printed

and under your regular T.com "healthcare" category it will show 17 items (currently)
but there will be 18 items displayed under that link above for Advil (or any expired one)

Oh I see - thank you for checking for me.

rated:
Hi LOF, Any chance you can post the $1 off any EAS Sports Nutrition item? Thank you

rated:
Mmm, I see where you say it's up but I don't see it. Am I looking at the wrong pg.

rated:
I give. Had it for a quick one now I'm all confused! Can't go read all those threads again! Too blonde I suppose!

rated:
msbeans said:   Hi LOF, Any chance you can post the $1 off any EAS Sports Nutrition item? Thank you
msbeans said:   Mmm, I see where you say it's up but I don't see it. Am I looking at the wrong pg.

sent PM

but just use Search this topic > @ the top of the page for "EAS Sports"

there will now be 10 results - w/ the first having the link

rated:
just some info...

a couple rows of toys went to 70% clearance - winx & dora too (have TQz)

rated:
Ha! Finally! Thanks imanemokid!

rated:
Could I get this coupon. It has reset.

$1 off Method cleaning item x2/9/13

rated:
I am requesting FREE 5-oz. or larger Fresh Express salad mix wpo two 7.12-oz. or larger Lean Cuisine salad additions (2-23-13)

thank you!

rated:
scrapmom said:   Could I get this coupon. It has reset.

$1 off Method cleaning item x2/9/13

militarymomma said:   I am requesting FREE 5-oz. or larger Fresh Express salad mix wpo two 7.12-oz. or larger Lean Cuisine salad additions (2-23-13)

thank you!

donzies

rated:
List of 112 TQz (No MFR) 1-26-13 or later w/ 72 LOF-MF +9 up ID'd _ updated 1-27-13 @ 0007

January is separated from February

rated:
Wow...saving money already! Awesome job LOF!

rated:
MF is having some difficulty w/ their search engine, too.

along w/ the previous "view" problem

currently both method Qz don't show up in search - but they are both there -

they will email me when problem is corrected & I will post

UPDATE

should be fixed

rated:
Thank you LOF. You rock.

rated:
1 Nu MFR Q up on T.com

$1.75 off when you buy any ONE (1) Afrin Nasal Spray (2-21-13) MFR

rated:
Just thought I would share, if anybody needs an air mattress, keep an eye out for the queen size Aerobed mattresses on clearance. They were in the bedding area and camping gear area at an AL Target.

rated:
I must be blind but I am not seeing this $0.75 off Quaker 5-ct Big Chewy granola bars or 12.7-oz Perfect Portions instant oatmeal (2-23-13) on MF??!!

rated:
INgrl31 said:   I must be blind but I am not seeing this $0.75 off Quaker 5-ct Big Chewy granola bars or 12.7-oz Perfect Portions instant oatmeal (2-23-13) on MF??!!

It's not on the list so you shouldn't see it on MF...

cancel optometrist visit...

make psychiatric appointment - (seeing things that aren't there) - HA

rated:
imanemokid said:   INgrl31 said:   I must be blind but I am not seeing this $0.75 off Quaker 5-ct Big Chewy granola bars or 12.7-oz Perfect Portions instant oatmeal (2-23-13) on MF??!!

It's not on the list so you shouldn't see it on MF...

cancel optometrist visit...

make psychiatric appointment - (seeing things that aren't there) - HA

hehe!

Is there a reason it's not listed?

rated:
Is there a reason it's not listed?

cuz...

no one's asked for it yet

(there's alot of Qz never used - so only those specifically asked for are posted)

rated:
imanemokid said:   Is there a reason it's not listed?

cuz...

no one's asked for it yet

(there's alot of Qz never used - so only those specifically asked for are posted)

Well heck I figured that would be a hot one since there's also a MQ that can be stacked with it

Ok, could we plz get this $0.75 off Quaker 5-ct Big Chewy granola bars or 12.7-oz Perfect Portions instant oatmeal (2-23-13)

Thanks so much!

rated:
INgrl31 said:   Well heck I figured that would be a hot one since there's also a MQ that can be stacked with it ... etc etc

one reason is becuz earlier Publix had a BOGO for all Quaker items along w/ a TQ - have cases of assorted breakfast stuff / bars / cookies etc

rated:
Could I request this coupon. It has reset.

$0.60 off two Ragu pasta sauces x2-16-13
Thanks LOF

rated:
1 Nu MFR Q up on T.com

$2.25 off any ONE (1) Dark and Lovely OR Optimum Product (3-22-13) MFR

rated:
I have a problem, I can never tell when a coupon is a Target Q, or a Manufacturer Q. So if it is a Target Q, could I request the $1.00 off Chief Micheal Coupon? Thank you for all you do and for saving us all a ton of money.

rated:
happylori said:   I have a problem, I can never tell when a coupon is a Target Q, or a Manufacturer Q. So if it is a Target Q, could I request the $1.00 off Chief Micheal Coupon? Thank you for all you do and for saving us all a ton of money.

Just right click to "view image info". it will display the image url location. If you see 'target' is part of the url address, it's a Target Q.

example

http://files.cncdn.co/partners/target/categories/pli00439052_100.jpg

rated:
there's an easier way....but to find it would involve the agonizing ordeal of reading the OP
(and it's not a TQ, btw....there's no "i" in chef....and Michael is always "a" before "e")

lordoffire said:   To tell the difference between manufacturer and target coupons, look at the name. If it has "when you buy" then it's a MFQ. If it has "with purchase of" or nothing else then it's a TQ.
(btw...MFQ = manufacturer coupon, TQ = target coupon)

rated:
LOF, I went back and rea the OP, Thank you for pointing that out to me. Now I know.
To tell the difference between manufacturer and target coupons, look at the name. If it has "when you buy" then it's a MFQ. If it has "with purchase of" or nothing else then it's a TQ.

rated:
INgrl31 said:   Well heck I figured that would be a hot one since there's also a MQ that can be stacked with it
Ok, could we plz get this $0.75 off Quaker 5-ct Big Chewy granola bars or 12.7-oz Perfect Portions instant oatmeal (2-23-13)
Thanks so much!

scrapmom said:   Could I request this coupon. It has reset.
$0.60 off two Ragu pasta sauces x2-16-13
Thanks LOF

$0.75 off Quaker 5-ct Big Chewy granola bars or 12.7-oz Perfect Portions instant oatmeal (2-23-13).pdf is up as
$0.75 off Quaker item (2-23-13).pdf

$0.60 off two Ragu pasta sauces (2-16-13).pdf

Both Qz are up on MF ... Thanx LOF

rated:
happylori said:   LOF, I went back and rea the OP, Thank you for pointing that out to me. Now I know.
To tell the difference between manufacturer and target coupons, look at the name. If it has "when you buy" then it's a MFQ. If it has "with purchase of" or nothing else then it's a TQ.

That's not always true on the "or nothing else then it's a TQ" (lately there are also MFR Qz w/ that)

They have some new agency/people doing the Qz ... and it hasn't been consistent.

rated:
Hello!
I haven't been following this thread for a longggg time. Took a break from T and getting back in the game now. I went back to my bookmark for Hornymate and it says that the site is down. Is there a new one for the Q's. ANy help appreciated.
Thanks! Happy shopping

rated:
Please post:

$1/$3+ Up & Up Item exp 3/2/13
$1 Up Air Care Item exp 3/2/13
$1/2 Up Disposal Tabletop Item exp 3/2/13
$1/2 MP Fruit Snacks exp 3/2/13
75 Q-tips exp 3/2/13

Thank you.

rated:
59 Nu Qz up 1-27-13 - 56 T & 3 MFR

(and as you can see, only 1 of 3 has "when you buy" (WYB) for MFR Qz - even when 2 are pretty much the same Q - inconsistent - yes ... consistently)

& and...
ONLY ABLE TO PRINT THESE THREE ONCE
... $1 off Arm & Hammer cat litter (3-2-13)
... $1 off Select First Response test kit (3-2-13)
... $10 off Slendertone abdominal muscle toner (3-2-13)
and the next as many times as you want
... $1 off WPO two 12- or 16-oz. Dixie PerfecTouch Grab 'n Go cups (3-2-13)

rated:
List of 143 TQz (No MFR) 1-30-13 or later w/ 74 LOF-MF +7 up ID'd _ updated 1-29-13 @ 2235

rated:
i'm a new member as of much earlier today, but i've looked on and gotten target coupons from here, in the past. i have a question: are the coupons no longer available as postings and only available thru private messages? i'm seeing responses to requests that many of the coupons i'm interested in are "up" or "posted", and yet with using the "search this topic", i still do not see a blue link to the mediafire downloadable coupon. can someone please help?

rated:
cuttincoupons said:   i'm a new member as of much earlier today, but i've looked on and gotten target coupons from here, in the past. i have a question: are the coupons no longer available as postings and only available thru private messages? i'm seeing responses to requests that many of the coupons i'm interested in are "up" or "posted", and yet with using the "search this topic", i still do not see a blue link to the mediafire downloadable coupon. can someone please help?

I'm new too and can't figure this out either! I'm looking for diaper coupons (Huggies & Pampers) and Ragu coupons. If someone can kindly point me in the right direction, I would REALLY appreciate it! Thanks!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1103 104 105106107167
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014