• filter:
  • 1104 105 106107108168
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I know this may be removed but, if you go to brads deals he always had a direct link to the target printables and there are also WalMart printables. There are times I've had trouble getting to the target coupons

rated:
ShoppingRadical said:   Please post:

$1/$3+ Up & Up Item exp 3/2/13
$1 Up Air Care Item exp 3/2/13
$1/2 Up Disposal Tabletop Item exp 3/2/13
$1/2 MP Fruit Snacks exp 3/2/13
75¢ Q-tips exp 3/2/13

Thank you.

done

cuttincoupons said:   i'm a new member as of much earlier today, but i've looked on and gotten target coupons from here, in the past. i have a question: are the coupons no longer available as postings and only available thru private messages? i'm seeing responses to requests that many of the coupons i'm interested in are "up" or "posted", and yet with using the "search this topic", i still do not see a blue link to the mediafire downloadable coupon. can someone please help?

jht75 said:   I'm new too and can't figure this out either! I'm looking for diaper coupons (Huggies & Pampers) and Ragu coupons. If someone can kindly point me in the right direction, I would REALLY appreciate it! Thanks!!

Hello and welcome to the fatwallet.
I encourage you to visit the welcome forum and introduce yourself.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/welcome/

I also suggest you read the OP.

rated:
Could I request:

$0.75 off 170-ct or larger Q-tips cotton swabs (3-2-13)
$1 off 42-ct. or larger Cottonelle flushable moist wipes (2-24-13)
$1 off WPO two 4-oz. Glade candles (2-24-13)
$1 off WPO two Market Pantry cheese items (3-2-13)
$1 off WPO two select 4-pk. 4-oz. Yocrunch cups (3-2-13
$1.50 off WPO two Market Pantry frozen chicken items (3-2-13)
$2 off Photo purchase of $5 or more (3-2-13)

rated:
Jlovey2 said:   I know this may be removed but, if you go to brads deals he always had a direct link to the target printables and there are also walmartz printables. There are times I've had trouble getting to the target coupons

I think a little reading of this thread would help.

That's not what this thread is for or the TQz peepz are looking for.

rated:
scrapmom said:   Could I request:

$0.75 off 170-ct or larger Q-tips cotton swabs (3-2-13)
$1 off 42-ct. or larger Cottonelle flushable moist wipes (2-24-13)
$1 off WPO two 4-oz. Glade candles (2-24-13)
$1 off WPO two Market Pantry cheese items (3-2-13)
$1 off WPO two select 4-pk. 4-oz. Yocrunch cups (3-2-13
$1.50 off WPO two Market Pantry frozen chicken items (3-2-13)
$2 off Photo purchase of $5 or more (3-2-13)


done

rated:
Could I request for:

$1 off WPO 2 Huggies baby Wipes (3/2/13)
$5 off Womens apparel WPO $20 or more (3/2/13)
$5 off Women's Merona apparel WPO $20 or more (3/2/13)
$1 off Hasbro Game (3/2/13)
$1 off Lever 2000 (3/2/13)
Thank you in advance!!

rated:
shasha143 said:   Could I request for:

$1 off WPO 2 Huggies baby Wipes (3/2/13)
$5 off Womens apparel WPO $20 or more (3/2/13)
$5 off Women's Merona apparel WPO $20 or more (3/2/13)
$1 off Hasbro Game (3/2/13)
$1 off Lever 2000 (3/2/13)
Thank you in advance!!

done

hasbro date is wrong

rated:
lordoffire said:   done
hasbro date is wrong


$1 off Select Hasbro Game (2-16-13)

(and I don't see any Hasbro on MF...?)

UPDATE

do now ... Thanx LOF

rated:
thanks for $1/$3+ Up & Up. It finally come back

rated:
Can I request access to the coupon page? TIA

rated:
Wow. Took me just a tad longer than I'd like to admit, but looks like I'm finally in business. Was bamboozled by the watermark momentarily until I did a thread search that fixed me right up. Thanks a ton for all the hard work, and looks like I'll be going shopping in the AM.

FWIW, figuring it out on my own vs. someone handing it to me does provide a degree of satisfaction, and should result in a badge, as mentioned earlier. However, I can see how someone reading from the very beginning of the thread would be a bit snowed, as the process changed significantly from the beginning. If however you like reading backwards (or listening to rock lyrics backwards) as I do...well then....

rated:
After not logging in since before Christmas, and then finding out the link had changed, I must say that I am very proud of myself for finding it after only about 15 minutes of searching on my own. It's the little things that help make a Monday morning better...

Thanks LOF for all you do! Found out hubs and I will be having a little one in September, so it's time to stop slacking off and get back into the Target deals again!

rated:
could you post

$5 off denim purchase
$5 off women's plus apparel

please & THANKS!

rated:
oh and the $5 off maternity wear please!


super thanks!!!!!

rated:
Could you please post $2 GE lightbulb coupon? I was unable to print it from my computer so I do not know the expiration date but it does show up now, so I think they have reset the coupon that expired yesterday.

Thank you!

rated:
hwangs312 said:   Could you please post $2 GE lightbulb coupon? I was unable to print it from my computer so I do not know the expiration date but it does show up now, so I think they have reset the coupon that expired yesterday.Thank you!

$2 off GE Lightbulb Energy Smart CFL, Halogen Reveal or LED (2-9-13)

if you printed the 1-27-13 Q 2x - you don't get to print the 2-9-13 Q - still haven't been able to find out when they reset a Q how long after first print you have to wait to get the Q with a new date

rated:
parteegrl37 said:   could you post
$5 off denim purchase
$5 off women's plus apparel
please & THANKS!

parteegrl37 said:   oh and the $5 off maternity wear please!
super thanks!!!!!


did you read a couple of posts before yours?
or the list?
(denim not up yet...but...)

rated:
parteegrl37 said:   could you post

$5 off denim purchase
$5 off women's plus apparel
$5 off maternity wear

please & THANKS!

done

rated:
may i please request the new $2 off l'oreal cosmetic item exp. date 2/9/13 thank you

rated:
lucasdane123 said:   may i please request the new $2 off l'oreal cosmetic item exp. date 2/9/13 thank you

did you use this Q when the expiration date was 1-27-13?

rated:
minisurveymail said:   imanemokid said:   daisykins said:   (It's the Gerber one I need, even with two computers target has managed to keep me printing due to a stupid printer error,)

$6 off 22-oz. or larger Gerber Good Start powder formula (2-7-13).pdf

and now it's up... THANX LOF


Hello! I'm a new registered member but longtime lurker. I have greatly benefited from this great community. I'm glad about the changes done around here to avoid abuse... but now I'm lost! LOL! I'd love to get a hint as to where to find the Gerber coupon. I've searched "Gerber" "Good Start" and "formula" but none of them have been fruitful so far.

Where is the Gerber coupon posted?

rated:
lucasdane123 said:   may i please request the new $2 off l'oreal cosmetic item exp. date 2/9/13 thank you
done

rated:
3 Nu MFR Qz up on T.com

$1 off when you buy 3 Select Kellogg's Cereals (2-25-13) MFR
$3 off when you buy any TWO (2) Barbie toys (2-25-13) MFR
$1 off when you buy any TWO (2) Keebler Cookies (2-25-13) MFR

rated:
Can someone direct me to the access page? Thank you.

rated:
moneymama said:   Can I request access to the coupon page? TIA

I just wanted to point out that people often ask to get to the target printable coupons area. I'm surprised my alternative suggestion of a differnt deals site isnt removed but, they take you there very directly. I dont bother with this thread much as I've been doing stuff for a long time and when I check here its mostly people asking for people to give them a direct link to the coupon or such. I can usually find a really good coupon with its own post in Grocery or on here anyway. If you want to PM me at least the the courtesy to introduce yourself or look that there are others struggling to get access all the time. Heck I had so many target coupons printed or sent to me legally that I was handing them out to lucky shoppers.
edited:
I came back to add though that is it through people being nice sharing ideas like to get an epson printer to buy super cheap ink to print these coupons and then recycle the the ink cartridges at Staples to get free paper to print them I wouldnt know this. I'm not an extreme couponer but, saving a few bucks on anything is always helpful no matter who you are. Like I said target sent me tons of infant baby and kids coupons at christmas I took the time to find people with those items in their carts and save them the money I also stuck coupons on the shelves if I could.

rated:
"they take you there very directly" meaning through their affiliate link

rated:
Very true but if you have 15 mins untill the baby wakes up to get your coupons printed and target is being difficult cant get to the coupon site no matter what you do. I have one older computer that wont load the print software its an alternative in an emergency. I understand and like I said you are free to remove my post. It's your site not mine.

rated:
Could you please post the $1 off Lindt Valentine's Day item?

Thanks so much!

rated:
Jlovey2 said:   I just wanted to point out that people often ask to get to the target printable coupons area. I'm surprised my alternative suggestion of a differnt deals site isnt removed but, they take you there very directly. etc etc...

I guess you still don't understand... that is not the "target printable coupons area" they are looking for. And I guess with your answer you still didn't read the OP or if you did... don't understand it. And another site gives you a direct link? ... more like an indirect link ... if you need to go thru another site to get to redplumz, smartsource, couponzdotcom, or even targetz Qz. But, I guess ignorance is blisss...

Jlovey2 said:   Very true but if you have 15 mins untill the baby wakes up to get your coupons printed and target is being difficult ... etc etc

Then you are definitely at the right site / thread ... HERE ... LOFz Official Target Printable Coupons Master Thread (cont.) ... once you "get it" ... the time savings & convenience will be magnanimous.

rated:
Please post these reset coupons:

$1 Tidy Cats Litter exp 2/16
2 Free Rotel wyb 32 oz Velveeta ex 2/23

Thank you.

rated:
Is it really that tough to hit coupons.target.com and print?

There a plethora of coupon-aggregation forums and sites, a few seconds on Google and there you go.

rated:
If you really don't understand why we prefer this forum opposed to going to the direct link Target.com then you need to read through past post to get it! *smh

rated:
kstrimm said:   Could you please post the $1 off Lindt Valentine's Day item?

Thanks so much!

ShoppingRadical said:   Please post these reset coupons:

$1 Tidy Cats Litter exp 2/16
2 Free Rotel wyb 32 oz Velveeta ex 2/23

Thank you.


done

rated:
Could you please post the .25 off 3.5-oz up & up baby food pouch exp 3/2

Thank you so much for all your work on these!!

rated:
Hi, could you please post this coupon. Thanks for you help with all the coupons.


.75/3 Market Pantry® Condensed Soups 10.5-oz. or larger Target Coupon x3/2

rated:
Hi LOF could you please post the $1.00 off two 7-to 9- oz MP lunch meat tubs? Thank you!!!

rated:
pagsta1579 said:   Could you please post the .25 off 3.5-oz up & up baby food pouch exp 3/2

Thank you so much for all your work on these!!

jamesy2535 said:   Hi, could you please post this coupon. Thanks for you help with all the coupons.

.75/3 Market Pantry® Condensed Soups 10.5-oz. or larger Target Coupon x3/2

ron416 said:   Hi LOF could you please post the $1.00 off two 7-to 9- oz MP lunch meat tubs? Thank you!!!

all done...might be a few till they show up

rated:
2 Nu MFR Qz up on T.com

$2 off any ONE (1) TWISTER RAVE Game from Hasbro (2-22-13) MFR
$1.50 off when you buy any THREE (3) PowerBar Multipacks (3-36-13) MFR

rated:
Does anyone happen to know how much the Ragu Pasta is at Target? I'm trying to compare prices to Food 4 Less.

Also, could I request:
75¢ off 15.6-oz. Kashi Berry Fruitful cereal x2-9-13

rated:
scrapmom said:   Does anyone happen to know how much the Ragu Pasta is at Target? I'm trying to compare prices to Food 4 Less.

Target Deals for the Week of 1/27– 2/2
FREE $5 Gift Card WYB 10 Select Mexican/Italian Easy Meal Ingredients
Pace Salsa 24 oz $2.35
Old El Paso Taco Shells 10 ct or Refried Beans 16 oz $1.19
Barilla Pasta Select $1.19
Ragu Pasta Sauce 24 oz $1.59 + TQ $0.60 off two Ragu Pasta Sauces (2-16-13)
Ragu Pizza Sauce $1.19

(Thanx TotallyTarget)

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1104 105 106107108168
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014