• filter:
  • 1107 108 109110111167
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I am new here I've been reading through the forums for quite a while and I introduced myself. Can someone help me from here? I'd greatly appreciate it!

rated:
1 Nu MFR Q up on T.com

$2.50 off Bausch + Lomb Soothe lubricant eye drops/ointment (5-2-13) MFR

rated:
is there a downy softner coupon ???

rated:
supersizephant said:   is there a downy softner coupon ???
no?

rated:
May I request for the $1 off Glade Expressions oil diffuser item. TIA.

rated:
3 Nu Qz up on T.com - 2 MFR & 1 TQ

$1 off any Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt 4 pack (4-5-13) MFR
$1 off when you buy any ONE Dannon Oikos 4 pack (4-5-13) MFR
$1 off Glade Expressions oil diffuser item (3-8-13)

(there's also a $4.00 off Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser Starter MFR Q on couponnetwork)

rated:
List of 127 TQz (No MFR) 2-12-13 or later w/ 67 LOF-MF _ updated 2-11-13 @ 1722

rated:
supersizephant said:   is there a downy softner coupon ???

dependin' on yer scruples...

get the most humongus bottle of downy for free HERE

(actually ... it's advertizin' and name collectin' ... so ... unscruple away !!! )

rated:
Thank You for posting these coupons for all to use. I'm not real tech savy but,
I think I found it. Thanks again... I hit the green plus sign .

rated:

rated:
granny37 said:   blah blah

Well now the cat is out of the bag... Now EVERYONE will know......

Oh wait.... pretty sure they already do... This was no help, at all..

rated:
LOF,

I used to come here all the time but have had some health issues that have kept me from doing what I love best, couponing. After a long time I am ready to get back into the game but I too cant figure out how to find/print the coupons from the website. If you can enlighten me with how to do so it would make my life a whole lot easier, thanks for all you do.

rated:
granny37 said:   blah blah etc etc

MelissaAnne said:   Well now the cat is out of the bag... Now EVERYONE will know......

Oh wait.... pretty sure they already do... This was no help, at all..

That's because you didn't use your "Ovaltine Secret Decoder Ring" ...

Colonel Mustard says it translates to "I don't have a .... "

rated:
Another reason I love this site...I just now tried to print Q from t.com and they printed on the page so as to waste a whole piece of paper. I already had printed Q at the bottom and I assumed incorrectly that they would print one on top of the other at the top of the paper. Here you get 2 coupons nicely printed and then you can put the paper back in and get 2 more printed nicely. Sigh. I guess if this is my biggest complaint today I am doing good.

rated:
imanemokid said:   mckinnonwendy said:   Hi LOF can you please post:$1 off Lloyd's BBQ tubs (2-9-13)Thanks

$1 off Lloyd's BBQ tubs (2-9-13).pdf already up

I am also looking for this one. I searched 'Lloyds' & 'bbq' and didn't get any results with a pdf.

what's the method used for making .pdf's from the coupons. normally i can't print directly to .pdf with coupon sites.

rated:
imanemokid said:   $1 off Lloyd's BBQ tubs (2-9-13).pdf already up
MeIsCheap said:   I am also looking for this one. I searched 'Lloyds' & 'bbq' and didn't get any results with a pdf.what's the method used for making .pdf's from the coupons. normally i can't print directly to .pdf with coupon sites.

The coupons that are requested have already been turned into PDFz.
All you have to do is download them.

rated:
nm

rated:
PinkIvyy said:   May I request for the $1 off Glade Expressions oil diffuser item. TIA.

will try to remember to add tonight, if not, remind me with a PM

MeIsCheap said:   I am also looking for this one. I searched 'Lloyds' & 'bbq' and didn't get any results with a pdf.
you're looking in the right place?

look for tub

rated:
1 Nu MFR Q up on T.com

$1 off on any TWO (2) NESTLE or WONKA Stand-Up Bags (4-5-13) MFR

rated:
LOF, Big Thanks for your help. I appreciate it very much.

rated:
foutz said:   LOF,

I used to come here all the time but have had some health issues that have kept me from doing what I love best, couponing. After a long time I am ready to get back into the game but I too cant figure out how to find/print the coupons from the website. If you can enlighten me with how to do so it would make my life a whole lot easier, thanks for all you do.

Ditto. I have read & reread this thread and am wondering how to actually access and/or upload the coupon PDFs. Will anyone enlighten me as well please? And I know those of you in the northeast have the time today, if you have power :-p

Update: Thank you for the help everybody!

rated:
3 Nu Qz up on T.com - 1 MFR & 2 TQz

$0.75 off Carnation Breakfast Essentials (2-23-13) MFR
$4 off Schick Quattro for Women TrimStyle razor (2-22-13)
$1 off Schick Hydro sensitive shave cream (2-22-13)

rated:
Good Morning and I apologize in advance for this lengthy post . . .

I had followed Target coupons and deals over the last two years and had printed Target coupons from this site in the past and want to thank you all and especially Lord of Fire. You have helped my family save so much money on diapers, wipes and other household/grocery items. I had been away for a while and tried to catch up last fall. When I noticed the process had changed, I finally joined! However, life was too hectic and I did not follow/pursue it further.

I cringe, though, when I pay more at Target than I know I could have with a TQ! I can print from two computers, but sometimes want more than 4 of an item. For example, I am going to Target to get some Method this afternoon and would love to print 4 more TQ for it . . . I have been looking for the instructions and started reading backwords many pages (108 total page count on my screen), then went to the beginning of this thread and realized the Crucial information must be somewhere between pages 20 and 90 . . . May I ask to be directed to the specific post/general vicinity or is this only available to regular contributors?

I likely will not have original deals to bring here as I have three young children and do not shop unless it is for something specific or deals I may have read about already. Please notify me if this level of involvement excludes me, I understand.

Nonetheless, I did want to take the time to thank you for the help you have already given to my family in the past. Take care and best wishes!

rated:
lordoffire said:   
MeIsCheap said:   I am also looking for this one. I searched 'Lloyds' & 'bbq' and didn't get any results with a pdf.
you're looking in the right place?

look for tub

i found it. was mixed in with the Hormel. from my initial reading, i thought all coupons were posted separately in their own pdfs (2 per), such as the EAS Sports coupon I initially was looking for.

How do you make pdf's from the coupons? normally coupon sites won't print to a pdf printer for me.

rated:
Could I please request the Gerber organic baby food coupon $2 off $10 or more? Thanks so much in advance!! And as always thanks for your hard work!

rated:
Lordoffire, Thanks for putting up Alexis frozen side dishes coupon. My family is going to have free sweet potato fries for dinner tonight.

rated:
Thanks LOF! Can't imagine how this thread would survive without you You really do help so many people; words cannot express our gratitude!!!

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   i found it. was mixed in with the Hormel. from my initial reading, i thought all coupons were posted separately in their own pdfs (2 per), such as the EAS Sports coupon I initially was looking for. etc etc

The coupons are posted separately in their own pdfz - 2 per - but as of T closing time this evening - no current TQz are available / posted in the thread.

I would appreciate knowing what was mixed in w/ the Hormel?

rated:
PinkIvyy said:   May I request for the $1 off Glade Expressions oil diffuser item. TIA.

LOF has posted the Q

Thanx - LOF

rated:
imanemokid said:   MeIsCheap said:   i found it. was mixed in with the Hormel. from my initial reading, i thought all coupons were posted separately in their own pdfs (2 per), such as the EAS Sports coupon I initially was looking for. etc etc

The coupons are posted separately in their own pdfz - 2 per - but as of T closing time this evening - no current TQz are available / posted in the thread.

I would appreciate knowing what was mixed in w/ the Hormel?

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/grocery-coupons/1249454/m1747072...

rated:
Printed the Alexia coupon and the Lindt coupon. Thanks again for all your hard work!

rated:
hizzysmommy said:   Could I please request the Gerber organic baby food coupon $2 off $10 or more? Thanks so much in advance!! And as always thanks for your hard work!
$1 off Up and Up vitamins
imanemokid said:   LOF could you post the Hormel/Lloyd's items - THANX

$1 off Hormel Always Tender flavored pork tenderloin (3-16-13)
$1 off Hormel Country Crock side dish (3-16-13)
$1 off Hormel refrigerated entree (3-16-13)
$1 off Lloyd's BBQ tubs (3-16-13)
$1 off two Hormel Pepperoni packets (3-16-13)

janretz said:   LOF, may we get the B1G1 FREE Friskies cat food item (3-10-13) and
$1.50 off two 6.3-oz. Temptations cat treats (2-14-13) please?

grrrr....computer stuff

will have to wait till tomorrow...sorry

rated:
lordoffire said:   PinkIvyy said:   May I request for the $1 off Glade Expressions oil diffuser item. TIA.

will try to remember to add tonight, if not, remind me with a PM

Got it. Thanks LOF.

rated:
16 Nu Qz up on T.com - 15 TQz & 1 MFR Q

$1 off 15-lb.+ Pedigree dry dog food (3-10-13)
$1 off 25-lb. Fresh Step cat litter (3-10-13)
$1 off 3.15-lb.+ Purina dry cat food (3-10-13)
$1 off 34-lb. Scoop Away cat litter (2-14-13)
$1 off Pedigree DentaStix dog food treat (3-10-13)
$1 off Tidy Cats spring scent cat litter (3-10-13)
$1.50 off two 6.3-oz. Temptations cat treats (2-14-13)
$2 off six Beneful Prepared Meals (3-10-13)
$3 off fifteen 3.5-oz. Cesar wet dog foods (3-10-13)
B1G1 FREE Friskies cat food item (3-10-13)
$1 off TWO packages of Purina Dog Brand Dog Snacks (4-7-13) MFR

rated:
LOF could you post the Hormel/Lloyd's items - THANX

rated:
LOF, may we get the B1G1 FREE Friskies cat food item (3-10-13) and $1.50 off two 6.3-oz. Temptations cat treats (2-14-13) please?

rated:
ditto on the $1 off Hormel Always Tender flavored pork tenderloin, 'cause they are goooodddd.... Thanks LOF, as always.

rated:
There is a $1.50 off 2 Temptations cat treats coupon? LOL.

Hey everybody kinda slowed down on the couponing for a while but I'm back! Anybody miss me

Any other good deals on alexia besides sweet potato fries? My kids won't eat that kind but I love Alexia!

rated:
can i request the $1/1 Hormel Refrigerated entree Target Coupon
Thank you in advance

rated:
I'm trying to open the file (back from October) to print a coupon and it just keeps saying "loading". Has file been moved recently or is my computer just not cooperating? Thank you for always having these coupons for us!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1107 108 109110111167
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014