• 1120 121 122123124167
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
scrapmom said:   nevermind. found it.

ok

rated:
I hope you include me lordoffire. Your help has been invaluable.

rated:
Thanks Lordoffire

rated:
a new section below the ALL inclusive in my "list"

LIST OF TQz as posted in "Target by Lordoffire" on MediaFire - 030113 @ 1630 > 106 files

exactly as LOF has them on MF to help w/ search for Qz

rated:
imanemokid said:   LOF can you post

$1 off 14-oz. Campbell's GO soup (3-30-13)

Thanx

working on making backup

rated:
imanemokid, and lordoffire thanks again for all the work and effort you put into this.

rated:
include me too lordoffire.................

thanks,

rated:
I also appreciate all the effort- really saves $$$. Thank you. Would love to stay in the know.

rated:
thanks for all you do LOF!!!

could I possibly request the $5 plus size women's coupon please

and as all other posters before me, I would truly appreciate to stay "in the know"

rated:
parteegrl37 said:   etc etc ... could I possibly request the $5 plus size women's coupon please ... etc etc

$5 off Women's plus apparel purchase of $20+ (3-2-13).pdf

already up

$5 off Women's plus apparel purchase of $20+ (3-30-13) is available, but not up

PEEPz ... you need to give the full description / info & date

Thanx

rated:
Thank you for your hard work Lordoffire.

rated:
1 Nu MFR Q up on T.com

$1 off ONE (1) POST Shredded Wheat Cereal (4-27-13) MFR

rated:
Target.com now has the CatalinaSavingsPrinter.exe for PCs.

A few days ago they had CatalinaSavingsPrinter.dmg for the mac.

It will probably ask to install it today if you are going to print any TQz from your PC.

NO MORE JAVA TO WORRY ABOUT.

Same on CouponNetwork.com, too.

I'm not sure ('cuz I didn't have anything left but 1 to print, but it was way at the top,
and they might be trying to fit 4 per page (not sure, but they could)
(and shifted way to the left, too.)

I'm out, so if somebody can print 4 Qz, I'd like to know how it printed... Thanx

rated:
Hello. I haven't been on in a long while... been reading for over an hour and can't seem to find link to $1 off 14-oz. Campbell's GO soup . Would someone be so kind to fill me in on how to locate the links? Thank you and as always I greatly appreciate your time!!

rated:
45 TQz are expiring today (3-2-13) and 10 TQz will expire tomorrow (3-3-13)

rated:
imanemokid said:   LOF can you post

$1 off 14-oz. Campbell's GO soup (3-30-13)

Thanx

jmstiles said:   Hello. I haven't been on in a long while... been reading for over an hour and can't seem to find link to $1 off 14-oz. Campbell's GO soup . Would someone be so kind to fill me in on how to locate the links? Thank you and as always I greatly appreciate your time!!

must not have gotten up to the last few pages yet ... I would read those.

anywayz ...

$1 off 14-oz. Campbell's GO soup (3-30-13) not up yet

and yet, it's up

$1 off 14-oz. Campbell's GO soup (3-30-13).pdf] EXPIRED

amazing

(you're welcome imanemokid & jmstiles)

rated:
imanemokid said:   parteegrl37 said:   etc etc ... could I possibly request the $5 plus size women's coupon please ... etc etc

$5 off Women's plus apparel purchase of $20+ (3-2-13).pdf

already up

$5 off Women's plus apparel purchase of $20+ (3-30-13) is available, but not up

PEEPz ... you need to give the full description / info & date

Thanx

yes that is the one expiring on 3/30 that I am requesting! I will be more specific in the future. Thanks

rated:
So, I just got a new printer (mine hasn't worked in about 6 months). I just got on here to get back to shopping at Target, and I guess a lot has happened. Wow! So, I just want to say thanks to LOF and Nemo for all your hard work so that a mom like me w/ 5 kiddos who doesn't have the time to even get dressed some mornings can still get the good deals. =)

rated:
The coupons I printed out all have "Lord of Fire" water mark on them. How can I print out without the water marks? Thanks!

rated:
jennmular said:   So, I just got a new printer (mine hasn't worked in about 6 months). I just got on here to get back to shopping at Target, and I guess a lot has happened. Wow! So, I just want to say thanks to LOF and Nemo for all your hard work so that a mom like me w/ 5 kiddos who doesn't have the time to even get dressed some mornings can still get the good deals.

now you can go test out the new CatalinaSavingsPrinter on T.com (try to print 4 Qz at once)

rated:
Garryfan said:   The coupons I printed out all have "Lord of Fire" water mark on them. How can I print out without the water marks? Thanks!

see PM ... and if you wouldn't hold yer beer over the printer while yer tryin' to print - there wouldn't be any ...

rated:
I tried, but I didn't get any prompt to download anything new or select an amount of coupons to print. Did you want me to just try to print the same thing 4 times for ya'?

rated:
jennmular said:   I tried, but I didn't get any prompt to download anything new or select an amount of coupons to print. Did you want me to just try to print the same thing 4 times for ya'?

on T.com - just pick 4 Qz you want and print them - I am just trying to see if the new coupon printer will print 4 TQz to a page
(not MFR Qz) Thanx

rated:
I would like to request the $1 off Campbell's GO soups & $1.50 off Stouffer's frozen items. Thanks LOF!

rated:
kstrimm said:   I would like to request the $1 off Campbell's GO soups & $1.50 off Stouffer's frozen items. Thanks LOF!

check the list / read the thread / consult a ouija board ... they're both up

rated:
Gotcha. Sorry, I have a newborn and I'm going on about 4 hours of sleep. I'll see what I can do, but my printer is being mean to me right now and won't let me print anything. I'll let you know as soon as I get it to work again. !@^&@&* technology. Where's my caffeine!

rated:

rated:
on T.com - just pick 4 Qz you want and print them - I am just trying to see if the new coupon printer will print 4 TQz to a page
(not MFR Qz) Thanx

I just printed 4 coupons and it printed 3 on the 1st page, 1 on the 2nd page.

rated:
scrapmom said:   on T.com - just pick 4 Qz you want and print them - I am just trying to see if the new coupon printer will print 4 TQz to a page ... (not MFR Qz) Thanx ... I just printed 4 coupons and it printed 3 on the 1st page, 1 on the 2nd page.

Thanx ... then I caught it just when they changed ... because even the print file came out as "Printing Printout" instead of "CouponNetwork Coupon". Oh well ... I hoped maybe they were going to put a little thought into ... Naahh!!

rated:
the soup was up last night....

I may or may not be seen around here

rated:
I am in the same boat, not sure how to print without the watermark thingie.

rated:
amjwwjd said:   I am in the same boat, not sure how to print without the watermark thingie.
did you print it?

rated:
Our WalMart takes competitor coupons. I was able to get this pet picture frame for 97 cents after the $2.00 off picture frame from target. Thank you LOF and Imanekid.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Expressions-4x6-Pet-Picture-Frame/1721...

rated:
aradia said:   Our WalMart takes competitor coupons. I was able to get this pet picture frame for 97 cents after the $2.00 off picture frame from target. Thank you LOF and Imanekid.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Expressions-4x6-Pet-Picture-Frame/1721...

all walmarts take competitor coupons but they actually just broke the rules there since they can only take them it they're for a specific price, not amount off

rated:
May I please request the $1 off Baby Orajel item exp 3/30? I see it on Imanemokid's new coupon list but don't see any requests for it yet.
Thanks!

rated:
found it! muwhahaha! Thanks LOF

rated:
lordoffire said:   the soup was up last night.... etc etc

that's the Bisque soup - the GO is in the thread

rated:
imanemokid said:   lordoffire said:   the soup was up last night.... etc etc

that's the Bisque soup - the GO is in the thread

it was the go soup

rated:
thank you thank you thank you so much LOF and IAEK (gah I'm lazy lol)

I looked long and hard ...and I am pretty sure it is not up on MF yet
can I please request the $2 off Nature Made Vitamins (3-29-13)
w/ mq, it makes for some free Vit in the clearance section

rated:
Could you post $1 off 12-pk. or larger Angel Soft bath tissue (3-30-13)? Thank you.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1120 121 122123124167
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014