• filter:
  • 1146 147 148149150167
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
requesting the following coupons please!
$2 off Kids C9 by Champion apparel item (5-25-13) (AP21)
$3 off Mattel Dice or Card Game (5-25-13) (AP21)
$3 off Men's C9 by Champion apparel item (5-25-13) (AP21)
$3 off Women's C9 by Champion apparel item (5-25-13) (AP21)
$4 off two kids apparel items select (5-25-13) (AP21)
$5 off Women's Merona shoes (5-25-13) (AP21)

Thank you!

rated:
Hello.Referred here. Updated my profile. Thanks,and I hope I can contribute

rated:
updated profile... and shamelessly requesting ...thanks
$2 off Kids C9 by Champion apparel item (5-25-13) (AP21)
$3 off Men's C9 by Champion apparel item (5-25-13) (AP21)
$3 off Women's C9 by Champion apparel item (5-25-13) (AP21)
$4 off two kids apparel items select (5-25-13) (AP21)
$5 off Women's Merona shoes (5-25-13) (AP21)
$2.00 off women's sandals.

rated:
Updated my profile. Would love to have those above coupons too. Thank you for your hard work.

rated:
Huge Thanks.. Profile updated...

rated:
brigandomatic said:   Hello.Referred here. Updated my profile. Thanks,and I hope I can contribute

By your psychiatrist or brain surgeon?

rated:
updated my profile Thanks so much!!

rated:
2 Nu MFR Qz up on T.com

$1.25 off when you buy any ONE (1) Ensure multi-pack (5-20-13) MFR
$2.25 off when you buy any TWO PediaSure products (6-17-13) MFR

rated:
updated my profile

rated:
Imanemokid (Lovely Lady Bug ) Updated my profile.. Sorry for all the troubles we have caused the entire 'team'. Miss LOF ..
Please tell me if did the update incorrectly, I will happily correct it.

rated:
Is there something we can do? We would love to be able to help

rated:
Looking for the $0.75 off quaker cereal (5-4-13)-was that posted?
Thanks

rated:
He does both

rated:
Hello I am new to couponing but a friend suggested this site but I am at a total loss as to where the coupons are. Can anyone help me?

rated:
Help!! how do i get the coupon on the site
how does it work?

rated:
updated profile. Have not been here for a while. Wow have things changed. Thanks for all your help!

rated:
Has the 2/1 women's sandal coupon been posted yet? I can't seem to find it. Requesting please!

rated:
I updated my profile and gave green. Thanks for all the help.

rated:
It's still on Target. http://coupons.target.com/printable-coupon/drytmx

xcHammerx said:   Has the 2/1 women's sandal coupon been posted yet? I can't seem to find it. Requesting please!

rated:
ernh2 said:   Hello I am new to couponing but a friend suggested this site but I am at a total loss as to where the coupons are. Can anyone help me?

You first use the search button to find the coupon you want. (It may have been posted already). If it has not been posted then you post a request of the exact coupon you want with the expiration date. Then you wait to see if someone posts the coupon for you. You also need to keep up with this section of post. The board moves fast at times. So you need to go back read wherever you left off at, to keep up with the board and coupons.

rated:
Thank you so much for a response! I did a search and mine has not be posted, $5 off Women's apparel purchase of $20+ Select (4-27-13).pdf. I also sent a PM.

rated:
alphagirl35 said:   Thank you so much for a response! I did a search and mine has not be posted, $5 off Women's apparel purchase of $20+ Select (4-27-13).pdf. I also sent a PM.

No need to send a PM. It will get posted when the person has the time to get to it. It maybe days. That's why if you are lucky and able to print from Target Coupons you should do it, instead of waiting.

Also, always look at the last few pages to make sure no one else has requested the same coupon. If a person has requested it, and it hasn't been posted. Then it's hasn't been posted at all and you'll have to wait until it is.

rated:
Understandable. Thanks!

rated:
Updated my profile. Would love to have those above coupons too. Thank you for your hard work.

rated:
Oh,my

My head is going to explode. I read a lot of pages and could not find any link to download target coupon

rated:
alphagirl35 said:   Thank you so much for a response! I did a search and mine has not be posted, $5 off Women's apparel purchase of $20+ Select (4-27-13).pdf. I also sent a PM.
LiZaDaisy said:   No need to send a PM. It will get posted when the person has the time to get to it. It maybe days. That's why if you are lucky and able to print from Target Coupons you should do it, instead of waiting.
Also, always look at the last few pages to make sure no one else has requested the same coupon. If a person has requested it, and it hasn't been posted. Then it's hasn't been posted at all and you'll have to wait until it is.

It's raining lurkers ... old peepz ... new peepz ... mass quantities. I have hundreds (thousands ? ) of PMz ... but NOT as many as in the last few days. I'm on the last page of of the thread (helps if you update your profile and green the OP) - and by the way - that's 900 green - thanx for those that have - 1000 > not far away.

Info has been and will be disseminated ... and thanx LiZaDaisy for info updating new peepz ... make sure you search using Search this Topic> at the top of the thread ... (NOT Search for Coupons, Deals & Stores) - put in one or two main words in the description - get results - and start from the end and work your way back. More search info will be posted at a later date.

More will be ...

rated:
I did both Thank you!

rated:
Thank you to everyone that contributes to this thread. You guys rock!

rated:
Hi, can I request $2 off Essie item select (5-25-13) (AP21). Thank you!

rated:
sum shooze

$5 off Womens Merona Shoes (5-25-13) EXPIRED

$2 off Womens sandal Flat or Flip flop (5-25-13) EXPIRED

$5 off Men's shoe purchase of $20+ (5-25-13) EXPIRED

rated:
dngophant said:   Imanemokid (Lovely Lady Bug ) Updated my profile.. Sorry for all the troubles we have caused the entire 'team'. Miss LOF ..
Please tell me if did the update incorrectly, I will happily correct it.

I'm not sure if that's going to help you get any Qz if you call him " Miss LOF " ... but then again ...

rated:
I updated profile and gave green as well. Thank you for all of the hard work that is done here.

rated:
Mr. Nemo Kid - requesting the following (pretty please).
$2 off Kids C9 by Champion apparel item (5-25-13)
$3 off Men's C9 by Champion apparel item (5-25-13)
$3 off Women's C9 by Champion apparel item (5-25-13)
$4 off two kids apparel items select (5-25-13)

Thank you! FYI - profile updated.

rated:
lintbunny said:    etc etc ... Thank you! FYI - profile updated.

FYI - there was some lint in the keyboard - profile unupdated

(click on your avatar - you're dislocated)

rated:
sum julree

$5 off Jewelry & accessories purchase of $20+ (5-25-13) EXPIRED

$5 off Sterling silver or silver plated jewelry item (5-25-13 EXPIRED

rated:
The womens sandal coupon is coming up blank for me when I download it. =(

rated:
M1ssa said:   The womens sandal coupon is coming up blank for me when I download it. =(

It opened up fine for me :/

rated:
Sorry didn't realize that it didn't flow through from my mailing address. Just updated it.

rated:
carobear said:   M1ssa said:   The womens sandal coupon is coming up blank for me when I download it. =(

It opened up fine for me :/

That's weird. The rest of them downloaded and showed just fine. The only one that shows a white blank page is the Sandal coupon. hmmm

rated:
I am also getting a blank page for the Sandals coupon - I notice that the top of the document indicated that it was "secure" where the others weren't. Please advise....TIA

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1146 147 148149150167
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014