• filter:
  • 1151 152 153154155168
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
imanemokid said:   Scoobysnack84010 said:   ccsdday said:   Hi! Coming back after a long hiatus, updated my profile & now requesting the $1 off Garnier Hydra Recharge haircare coupon (exp 5-8-13) when you have a chance. Many, many thanks!$1 off Garnier Hydra Recharge haircare I think expired on 4-27-13 unless I missed it.

First ...

You should check my list ...

$1 off Garnier Hydra Recharge hair care item (5-8-13) (AP21)

Second ...

You go to T.com and use the search bar and see if it's still there or reset

Third ...

you go to http://www.totallytarget.com/target-coupons-2-2/ and check what she's got on her list -

if there's one later or has reset - she does follow that closer than my list - and my list is from the first hour they're up

and today - her list says

$1/1 Garnier Hydra Recharge Shampoo or Conditioner Target Coupon x5/8 ...

so there is one if you downloaded it a week or so past the original post date

anyway ...

my list shows I do have it so I'll post it later tonite

UPDATE

and you get green from leeleebiz if you tell her it's expired when it's not ...

imagine what I get when I do post it ??

Never mind I found it. $1 off Garnier Hydra Recharge hair care item (5-08-13)
That's what happens when I don't put everything in the correct folder to begin with.

rated:
Sabrina5 said:   A friend recommended this site and so glad she did. I'm reading and hopefully did my profile correctly. I've given some "green" to Imanemokid and Scoobysnack. Hopefully I will be able to contribute something to this thread. Thank you everyone

yep, profile is updated ... glad 4U2B hear ??

anyway ... just one more ... if you could green LOFz OP (1st post / 1st page)

and read the Quick Summary (below the OP) ... thanx

rated:
ccsdday said:   Hi! Coming back after a long hiatus, updated my profile & now requesting the $1 off Garnier Hydra Recharge haircare coupon (exp 5-8-13) when you have a chance. Many, many thanks!

$1 off Garnier Hydra Recharge hair care item (5-08-13).pdf EXPIRED

rated:
OK Updated my profile. Can I request the $1 Purina cat food please?

rated:
3 Nu MFR Qz up on T.com

$1.20 off when you buy EIGHT Gerber 2nd Foods Baby Food (6-27-13) MFR
$5.25 off Enfagrow PREMIUM Older Toddler Milk Drink Powder (6-27-13) MFR >>> (which is wrong on T.com)
$5.25 off any TWO Enfagrow Infant and Toddler Formula (6-27-13) MFR

should be

$5.25 off any TWO Enfagrow PREMIUM Older Toddler Milk Drink Powder (6-27-13) MFR

rated:
hws10 said:   OK Updated my profile. Can I request the $1 Purina cat food please?

actually - your profile's not updated -

and there's more than one $1 off purina cat food Q ...

(a little more info on the Q - and also the expiration date - thanx)

rated:
imanemokid said:   hws10 said:   OK Updated my profile. Can I request the $1 Purina cat food please?

actually - your profile's not updated -

and there's more than one $1 off purina cat food Q ...

(a little more info on the Q - and also the expiration date - thanx)

Well, I went to my profile and made changes. So I guess I'm not sure what "updated" means. Please tell me what to do.

The Purina coupon says: $1 off 3.15 lb or larger Purina dry cat food and expires 5/11. Has an orange picture of Purina Healthy Weight pkg. Thanks!

rated:
I do not know quite what this does -- I guess I'll find out (or not)!

but "I have updated my profile"

---
I just found this thread today.

It may be because I've been inhaling active atmospheric particles of the most god-awful steam carpet cleaner artificially-scented soap formula for the last 48 hours of laborious work, or it may simply be because I am middle-aged, but I do not entirely grasp what is going on here, let alone all the z's (not sleep, but newfangled plurals). I realize it's a kind of code, wrapped in a Nemo enigma, etc. .

A1. Am I understanding it correctly that the Scooby Snack outside site has just one folder, initials "T. R.", and in that folder are currently 16 things that could be obtained by a visitor to the site?
A2. And is it correct that those are the only extant things that are currently available to be downloaded, in relation to this thread, whereas there used to be many more, but Scooby has taken some away recently in order to research something?
A3. But is it so that readers can ask here for other things to be put there, if they desire something that isn't in the list of present things?

B1. And is it the case that there are 2 other resources for these things, one of which is not related to FW and is named t o t a l l y t a r g e t?
B2. And the other of which is a link/place of Nemo's own doing? Which I do not know how to find. Does this come by PM after one updates one's profile? Is Russian involved somehow? I only know how to say in Russian "where is my bra", and sadly, there is no entertaining story attached to my knowing that.

C1. I don't even know who Colonel Mustard is - but I expect it's not mandatory. (Hmm... is it related to the game "Clue" maybe? I don't have vast experience with board games. But that sounds familiar, although I have never played "Clue".)
C2. I've only got 61 pages showing on this thread, so I can't get to page 129 as mentioned in the summary, but I am sure that if I scavenged in the bowels of my FW setup I'd be able to make the pages show just 40 posts and get to page 129 and 150+. For people who have a different number of posts as standard on their FW screen, is there a search word (that plays a similar role to the search word "glommed") that will take folks to the standard page 129 where they should start reading so as to understand this present undertaking? Yes, I did try to multiply 40 x 129 but I don't know what to divide it by - not sure how many posts my screen is showing, and it's just too much on my plate walking around on sloshing-wet toxin-spewing carpet at this fine hour for me to delve into further, yes, you can mock my cell - "if nantucket had another neuron, she'd have a synapse" (lame psychology professor joke)

D1. The Mediafire thing is not straightforward to those who haven't used it - I must say, to echo someone's comment above, when I first clicked on the link to Mediafire, it gave me NO way to see anything, it only asked me to sign up for paid membership, which I did not want to do. I did try to click around on the page, but didn't see anything approaching anything related to the reason for this thread. However: I gave up, and backspaced to get out of that page that wanted me to sign up for a paid membership, and only then did Mediafire show me a Scooby file (is there only one such file?) with 16 things in it.
D2. Also, when I tried to download an example thing to see if I could do it correctly, Mediafire was quite confusing, showing me several different buttons all offering the download (none of the buttons looked that much more "official" than the others), but 2 out of the 3 buttons I tried wanted me to download extra software onto my computer before I could see the thing, which I generally do not do (download strange software), so I backspaced to get out of them. A third button calling itself "download", however, showed me the thing without further ado.

rated:
hws10 said:   OK Updated my profile. Can I request the $1 Purina cat food please?
imanemokid said:   actually - your profile's not updated - and there's more than one $1 off purina cat food Q ... (a little more info on the Q - and also the expiration date - thanx)
hws10 said:   Well, I went to my profile and made changes. So I guess I'm not sure what "updated" means. Please tell me what to do.
The Purina coupon says: $1 off 3.15 lb or larger Purina dry cat food and expires 5/11. Has an orange picture of Purina Healthy Weight pkg. Thanks!

There you go ... good info on the Q request ...

Most everything you need you can find if you use Search this topic> and input "glommed"

that will give the profile info ... and more - thanx

rated:
NantucketSunrise said:   I do not know quite what this does -- I guess I'll find out (or not)! ... but "I have updated my rofile"
--- I just found this thread today. etc etc ...

Nice to see you over here. and so ... I guess we do the extended versions of posts ... I'll put the rest in as I answer the questions ...

pre --- It's for me (and info 4 the peepz) - but it saves on opening other tabs when I PM a bunch
or pre - pre A1

pre A1 ... "but I do not entirely grasp what is going on here, let alone all the z's (not sleep, but newfangled plurals)". One of the reasons I use a "z" at the end of a word is so that as in (peepz) is so that I don't get the hyperlink - and the ad to somewhere I don't want to go if it was peep-with-an-s (or just change some - like walmartsux ... cuz it does - but also no blue "link"

A1 Scoobysnack84010 link to Mediafire has one folder called Target Requests. The Qz that are posted by me in the thread also go to mediafire, but are individually linked in the thread

A2 See A1. There are 23 of ScoobyzQz currently on MF and 13 of mine in the thread. That is all the Qz until there is a request. And no ... he didn't just "take them away" ... and actually - he just started posting about a week ago ... thanx scoob

A3 Request in the thread. Right now we are the only two peepz posting, so it will be put up soon- er or later ... sometimes sooner than later ... and then again ...

B1 Totally Target does not post Qz - she is however a good site for info / matchups / current TQz & MFR Qz ... but no downloadable Qz

B2 I have to think about this one ... yeah ... I'll PM

C1 yep ... that's it ... one of the guyz in the boardgame ... as in "don't have a ____" or "there aren't any ____" to get a Q

C2 My Account ... Appearance ... Topics & Messages ... then >>>

Customize the look of the forums to your liking:
Topics per Page: 20
Topic Order: Oldest/Smallest X Newest/Largest
Messages Per Page: 40 <<<<<<<<========
Message Order: X Oldest Newest
Global Filters: X Yes No

that gives you the 40 posts per page with the current 152 pages
and the top of page 151 was # 6000 post

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1181772/?start=6000

D1 "The Mediafire ...etc etc it only asked me to sign up for paid membership, which I did not want to do." you don't have to sign up - and there is a free version

"wanted me to sign up for a paid membership, and only then did Mediafire show me a Scooby file (is there only one such file?) with 16 things in it." Scoobyz TR now has 23 files in it ... you can only download 1 file at a time ... you don't have to sign up to download a file

D2 There are different ways to post ... in a folder ... individually ... either with or without preview ... following info from an earlier post

When you share a folder w/ sub-folders >>

in public shared view, once you click / check a file, the download button is the "arrow down" button at the top of the page that ... amazingly enuf ... says "download"

the green button is upgrade and to the left ... past the two view buttons is the download folder button ...

but ... you can't use it ...

you can only download one file at a time in the free version of MF

When you share just an individual file - in view mode -

at the top right of the page, the green button is upgrade and directly to the left is the download file button

When you share just an individual file - in direct download mode -

there's only one green button - and it is "download"

rated:
Why is this thread not cross-posted in the "Grocery coupons and suchlike" forum, or at least mentioned in the "what you need to know about the grocery coupons and stuff like that forum" sticky? I only chanced on this thread by, um, chance.

Are there other FW threads like this that also aren't in the coupons forum, but similarly have a LOT to do with grocery-related coupons?

rated:
agree RE the stupid unintended hyperlinks - the other day, I typed the word s u i t c a s e or maybe it was l u g g a g e, and it got hyperlinked to some external retail store. a Z wouldn't have saved me, though.

===
speaking of Z's, off to get some real ones.

thank you for being so helpful and responsive to folks here, Nemo.

rated:
NantucketSunrise said:   Why is this thread not cross-posted in the "Grocery coupons and suchlike" forum, or at least mentioned in the "what you need to know about the grocery coupons and stuff like that forum" sticky? I only chanced on this thread by, um, chance.

Are there other FW threads like this that also aren't in the coupons forum, but similarly have a LOT to do with grocery-related coupons?

The original was here since Dec 2010 (barely) and the continuation started right after April Fools Day 2012 (LOF still posted almost all the Qz since the beginning) ... and this "Official Target Printable Coupons Master Thread (cont.)" is still his thread.

When LOF posted the Qz - I posted some and also posted deals in the Grocery Coupons & Deals / Hot Deals - and would link back to this thread.

It's one of the most talked about threads w/ massive amounts of lurkers ...

As far as others - PM me w/ what threads you know / use (for grocery) / Qz - some stores - and I'll tell you what you don't know (AFAIK)

thanx

(PIX - original "scanned" Q from 2010 - a little flat ... a little ?? ... and the Q was only good til the next day ( & and I can't believe they scanned them ), but the original Q started out better because barcode & most was vector & the black font was ttf ... but since CN took over - no longer

rated:

$1 off 3.15 lb or larger Purina dry cat food (5-11-13).pdf EXPIRED

rated:
Scoobysnack84010 said:   hws10 said:   OK Updated my profile. Can I request the $1 Purina cat food please?

$1 off 3.15 lb or larger Purina dry cat food (5-11-13).pdf

That's Scooby secret code for "Done"

(even tho' that's NOT the way it's up on MF)

$1 off Purina dry cat food 3.15lb or larger (5-11-13).pdf

rated:
imanemokid said:   Scoobysnack84010 said:   hws10 said:   OK Updated my profile. Can I request the $1 Purina cat food please?

$1 off 3.15 lb or larger Purina dry cat food (5-11-13).pdf

That's Scooby secret code for "Done"

(even tho' that's NOT the way it's up on MF)

$1 off Purina dry cat food 3.15lb or larger (5-11-13).pdf

Sorry I have to cut and paste it all from my phone.

rated:
2 Nu MFR Qz up on T.com

$1 off TWO (2) Caress 4-pack or 8-pack Beauty Bar (5-31-13) MFR
$1.55 off TWO (2) EAS Myoplex Lite 4pk Shakes (6-28-13) MFR

rated:
2 Nu TQz up on T.com

$2 off "Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend" by Matthew Dicks (6-1-13)
$5 off two Schick Quattro for women items select (5-17-13)

rated:
AND another Q up on T.com ... and they finally got it right - or the way it was supposed 2 B

FREE Friskies 5.5oz wet cat food wpo Friskies 3.15lb dry cat food (5-11-13) (MY04)

with fine print of - (Maximum retail value $0.69 for free item)

now ... what you need to do ... is buy TWO 3.15lb size ... use the nr (no restriction) Q to get a free 3.15lb ... THEN

use 2 of these Qz to get two free cans of 5.5oz Friskies wet cat food ...

we'll see ...

see post HERE

AND ALL FOUR OF THE Qz HAVE THE SAME BARCODE

rated:
Thank you for all the hard work imanemokid and scoobysnack. I am actually looking for some coupons but can't seem to find them, I get to your file scooby but is there coupons missing?

rated:
walletfull71 said:   Thank you for all the hard work imanemokid and scoobysnack. I am actually looking for some coupons but can't seem to find them, I get to your file scooby but is there coupons missing?

The TQz are by request either myself or imanemokid will post them.

rated:
Hi Scoobysnack84010 and Imanemokid, I did a "search this topic" and also checked the Target Requests file on MF but I can't find the $1 off 14-oz. Campbell's GO soup (5-11-13).pdf.
Could you post it please? Thank you so much.

rated:
Just want both Scooby and Nemo to know we appreciate their hard work. We all save money because of you!

rated:
20 Nu Qz up on T.com - 19 TQz & 1 MFR

$1 off Beggin' Strips dog treats (6-8-13) (MY05)
$1 off fifteen Fancy Feast wet cat foods 3oz (6-8-13) (MY05)
$1 off Fresh Step cat litter (6-8-13) (MY05)
$1 off Glade air care items select (6-2-13) (MY05)
$1 off Neutrogena ultra gentle item select (6-9-13) (MY05)
$1 off Purina dry dog food 4lb+ (6-8-13) (MY05)
$1 off Rubbermaid plastic tote select (6-8-13) (MY05)
$1 off Scoop Away cat litter 34lb (6-8-13) (MY05)
$1 off Tidy Cats cat litter (6-8-13) (MY05)
$1 off two dog treats Milk-Bone Pup-Peroni or Milo's Kitchen select (6-2-13) (MY05)
$1.50 off two Temptations cat treats 6.3oz (6-8-13) (MY05)
$2 off Arm & Hammer cat litter 18lb+ (6-8-13) (MY05)
$2 off Arm & Hammer dog waste pads 36ct+ (6-8-13) (MY05)
$2.50 off Pedigree items select (6-8-13) (MY05)
$3 off fifteen Cesar wet dog foods 3.5oz (6-8-13) (MY05)
$3 off Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleansing products wpo both select (6-2-13) (MY05)
$5 off Arm & Hammer items select (6-8-13) (MY05)
10% off Green Giant AND Ziploc items wpo both select (6-2-13) (MY05)
15% off Kiwi shoe care or accessory item (6-2-13) (MY05)

$1 off Glade PlugIns Scented Oil refills 1 twin or 2 single (6-30-13) (MFR)

rated:
max326 said:   Hi Scoobysnack84010 and Imanemokid, I did a "search this topic" and also checked the Target Requests file on MF but I can't find the $1 off 14-oz. Campbell's GO soup (5-11-13).pdf.
Could you post it please? Thank you so much.

$1 off Campbell's GO soup 14oz (5-11-13).pdf EXPIRED

rated:
List of 163 TQz (No MFR) 5-8-13 or later _ 25 by Scooby on MF w/ 14 TQz in thread _ updated 5-5-13 @ 2111

Scoobysnack84010 list is included (w/ descriptions as posted) ... currently 25 Qz

rated:
Can I please request the new Target Tidy Cat Liter Coupon PDF ? Thank you for all your hard work in helping our families save money !

rated:
gamedic said:   Can I please request the new Target Tidy Cat Liter Coupon PDF ? Thank you for all your hard work in helping our families save money !

a liter of Tidy Cats ? ... I have a clowder of messy cats ... but ... as far as Qz ...

I have this one available (and some others) ... $2 off Tidy Cats cat litter (12-1-12) ...

peepz ...

when requesting Qz ... please give full info / description including expiration date ... Thanx

rated:
Hey,

I've been away from here for a little while(not consistently shopping now with a baby at home). Nothing I had works anymore. I tried to skim and now updated my profile, although I don't even know what it means! Sigh. Very frustrating.

rated:
OOPS ! Sorry, I was wanting the new Tidy Cat Litter coupon that came out today on Target page, its good on any size its for $1.00 off and the expiration date is 6/8/13... Thank you again so much (:

rated:
They pulled the Q after 1 (ONE) Day !!

FREE Friskies 5.5oz wet cat food wpo Friskies 3.15lb dry cat food (5-11-13) EXPIRED

rated:
ecocs said:   Hey, I've been away from here for a little while(not consistently shopping now with a baby at home). Nothing I had works anymore. I tried to skim and now updated my profile, although I don't even know what it means! Sigh. Very frustrating.

Oye, ... ?? should be shoppin' MORE ... and see ... that's what you get for using skim ... whole is waayy better (actually I like cream or half and half) ... but you only need to read a WHOLE few pages back ... most all of the questions have been answered ... and yes ... a lot has changed.

also, it means ... thanx

rated:
gamedic said:   OOPS ! Sorry, I was wanting the new Tidy Cat Litter coupon that came out today on Target page, its good on any size its for $1.00 off and the expiration date is 6/8/13... Thank you again so much (:

$1 off Tidy Cats cat litter (6-8-13)_x2cj.pdf

rated:
Hi IMA

Thanks for responding to my long post.

imanemokid said:   And no ... he didn't just "take them away" ... and actually - he just started posting about a week ago ... thanx scoob
If Scooby only joined a week ago, then it was someone else who had had a quasi-"official" role in maintaining coupons elsewhere for the group - he/she wrote in a comment earlier in this thread that he/she had temporarily taken them all down from the alternative site in order to research something.

That is my recollection.

I've spent 10 minutes looking for it, but I can't find the original comment now.

...Or maybe this, which I just ran into a few pages back, written by hilarymiller, explains it - even I understand there's no link to coupons right now. Even I understand that someone else ruined it for everyone else.
I had not seen that before.
Either way, it doesn't matter about the particular post that I recollected. I was just trying to figure out the setup here on my first visit to the thread, and had some things confused. I'm still confused, but feel more relaxed about it now.

========
I've just read further back and see what you wrote about greening the OP doing something too - I am not sure if I did that the other day, so I'll do it now.

+922 now

Why would 4 people give it a negative vote?

I had always read his/her name as Lord Offire --- pronounced (in my own head and no one else's, obviously) like "off-ear".

========
pre --- It's for me (and info 4 the peepz)

I don't understand how having access to our location information helps you to send PMs to people, but it does not sound implausible given the jerry-rigged way some parts of this site are put together (such as the search function), so that's fine.

...But who are "the 'peepz'"?

rated:
NantucketSunrise said:   Hi IMA etc etc...
"If Scooby only joined a week ago," he joined earlier but just started posting Qz ... "temporarily taken them all down from the alternative site in order to research something"... "I pulled all the Qz because I have to get a few things figured out" ... actually - two or three different ideas turned into 1 but - it was researched / collaborated / figured out ... and it is now as it is ...

..."someone else ruined it for everyone else" ... clamz started it - mods finished it

"I've just read further back and see what you wrote about greening the OP doing something too - I am not sure if I did that the other day, so I'll do it now." ... thanx ... +922 now

"Why would 4 people give it a negative vote?" I've already been on Double Secret Probation a few times because of them ... I'll PM that answer

"I had always read his/her name as Lord Offire --- pronounced (in my own head and no one else's, obviously) like "off-ear"."
That's interesting - "Lord of Fire" or "LOF" (original/first/main OP) - as in "flame"/"heat"/"burn" pronounced hire/higher

========
pre --- It's for me (and info 4 the peepz)

"I don't understand how having access to our location information helps you to send PMs to people, but it does not sound implausible given the jerry-rigged way some parts of this site are put together (such as the search function), so that's fine."
... and yes ... it's a "feature" ... makes something else available if any of those are filled in ...

..."But who are "the 'peepz'"?" ... me, you, everybody on the thread/FW/etc ... as applicable

rated:
Thank you, imanemokid... you're the best !!!

rated:
1 Nu MFR Q up on T.com

$1 off any THREE (3) Kellogg's Eggo Frozen Products (6-3-13) MFR

rated:
HI! I would like to request the Nature's Own bread q for .75?1 that expires 5/25/2013. I was unable to print last week and I am unable to locate it again. Can you post the link? Thanks! Also, Imanemokid...thank you for your nice notes last month. Husband has been back & forth to hospital and I've been with the g-babies so I just saw your message. :0) Hope all is well!!!!

.75 off one Nature's own (5-25-2013)

rated:
Can I request the $1 off Beggin' Strips dog treats (6-8-13) please?

rated:
frdznmore said:   Can I request the $1 off Beggin' Strips dog treats (6-8-13) please?
$1 off Beggin' Strips dog treats (6-8-13).pdf

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1151 152 153154155168
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014