Error

The message you are trying to link to is not in this topic.

• filter:
  • 1 2345168
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Welcome to the 2nd (continued) edition of the Target printables thread. The original is here: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1061479/
Please give props to the OP if possible.

Background: Target changed their printing system quite a while ago so the number of prints per coupon is limited to two per computer. The target coupons are all the same and indistinguishable from one another, thus the pages can be scanned and uploaded.

Note - some of the coupons listed on www.target.com/coupons are actually manufacturer coupons from E-centives. These ARE unique to you and WILL NOT BE UPLOADED, PERIOD. The same goes for target coupons sent out in mailings and newspaper inserts.

To tell the difference between manufacturer and target coupons, look at the name. If it has "when you buy" then it's a MFQ. If it has "with purchase of" or nothing else then it's a TQ.
(btw...MFQ = manufacturer coupon, TQ = target coupon)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

-How can I get more MFQs?
Use another computer.

-Is this illegal/ethical?
That depends on how you look at it. Certainly this is not meant as a system for customers to mass-print-out copies and try to purchase shopping-cart-fulls of items. That kind of behavior only gives "coupon people" a bad name; not to mention ruining it for anyone else who wanted to take advantage of a deal. The majority of users are only looking to use a couple additional coupons or just two altogether because of failed printing/incompatible hardware. Be reasonable not only to other shoppers but also to the target cashiers. (In the event that coupons start printing with unique numbers/codes/info this thread will be killed.)

-How may coupons can I use at once?
Some coupons are worded differently, setting technical limits "per person" or "per transaction". A good rule is to only use two per person/per store/per trip. Many stores have had to limit it to one coupon because of abuse. If they give you a hassle, you can explain that each person in your party had access to a computer and was able to print two from each. If they still don't want to let you use them, move on. It will vary by store and even by cashier. Try to pick younger cashiers as they are generally

-Is the target coupon activator a virus?
No. If you're getting coupons from the site, you have nothing to worry about. It's completely safe.

-Can I request a coupon from a mailer or newspaper?
NO. This thread is for PRINTABLES only; IE. if it isn't from target.com, it won't be found here.

-What about target coupons from coupons.com?
Nope. If you look closely, you can see the bottom numbers on each are unique.

-Can I use a MFQ and a TQ together?
Of course. Review the target coupon policy HERE and a PDF version HERE. It's a good idea to keep a copy with you.
You should also read up on the changes made to the policy last year; a great summary can be found HERE

-What the heck? It's asking for a password?
Look next to the original link. There are passwords on select files due to previous instances of other sites leeching pages and re-uploading them without giving a single link-back or credit. It's also meant to try and help prevent people spamming them "elsewhere".

-Why are these hosted on mediafire?
It's the best free host out there; unless you actually want captchas, 30 second wait times, and file limits per hour. You can easily block ads with AdBlock if that's an issue. It is occasionally down so if you get an error message, try again later (or send me a note and or ask in the thread if it's broken for anyone else).

-Why are there two per page?
Most people don't want to print 4 copies of a coupon, especially if each is off multiple items. Target deals usually involve even numbers of coupons, so 3pp doesn't make much sense either. If you want 4pp, simply print a page and put the paper back in your printer upside down and turn around so it print on the other half.

If you can think of anything else to add, please let me know.

Ads by Google
Member Summary

Generic Coupon (18.56kB)
Thanks footn200
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
EXTRA10 - Extra 10% Off Clearance Dinnerware (Exp 8/23)
SHOES - BOGO 50% Off Shoes (Exp 8/23)
TICKTOCK - 20% Off Watches ... (more)

jskins (Aug. 17, 2014 @ 9:00p) |

MENSFASHION - 15% Off Mens Clothing (Exp 8/23)

COLLEGE - $10 Off $50 Bed and Bath when you Create a College Registry (Exp... (more)

jskins (Aug. 21, 2014 @ 7:22p) |

EXTRA10 - Save an extra 10% on clearance

jskins (Aug. 24, 2014 @ 5:05p) |

IMPORTANT - TQZ posted on T.com 19 May and later have a unique PIN and will not be posted on FW.

There is currently one link to Media Fire and no hints / clues. There are a couple of Target coupons individually posted in the thread. Use "Search this Topic>" at the top of the thread (not the top of the page).

Scoobysnack84010 has posted around 13 new TQz that are available in one folder on Mediafire. Check out his post / link HERE or search for "NEW TQz Link" through "Search this Topic>."

The "list" is of around 47 current coupons available on Target.com, that were posted on T.com May 18th and earlier.

IMPORTANT UPDATE to CatalinaSavingsPrinter HERE 
=====================================================================================================

Laundry5 - $5 Off Select Laundry Care Purchase of $20+

KIINDE25 - 25% Off Select Kindle Items

TGT8P5VS - 5% Off AeroBed Inflatable Air Mattress

TGBFJLQ3 - $5 off $50+

OCT1UTSRBQCRX12 - 5% Off Entire Purchase

TGTBE2S8 - 25% Off Select Womens, Mens & Kids Apparel

050008712074 - $5 Off Enitre Order

Target REDcard - $5.00 Off Online Order

TGTRFHYVFHYV - $1 Off Degree Mens Antiperspirant and Deodorant

260839104206 - Free month of Enfamil gentlease

Text BABY5 to 827438 - 10% Off Baby Order

TGTJAKKQ - $5 Off Select BabyGanics Items

TGT4QBJF - $5 Off $50 (Exp 9/6)

TGLPTPHF - $5 Off $50+ Qualifying Merchandise (Exp 10/31)

SWIM - BOGO 50% Off Swimwear

COLLEGE - $10 Off $50 Bed and Bath when you Create a College Registry (Exp 9/20)

rated:
Can I request the Huggies Diaper and Pull-up $2 coupon please?

rated:
nvme said:   Can I request the Huggies Diaper and Pull-up $2 coupon please?
the pure & natural?

that's the only $2 one I know of that's valid

rated:
May I please request the .75/3 Green Giant Frozen Boxed Vegetables Exp. 5/5
Thanks in advance.

rated:
Hi,
I did a search & could not find the ones for Ms. Meyer's & the Seventh Generation. Could I please request that someone post these 2 coupons?
Thank you !!

rated:
I think there was one for the Pull-ups and for the Snug and Dry as well. Or has that one expired?

rated:
nvme said:   I think there was one for the Pull-ups and for the Snug and Dry as well. Or has that one expired?
dead on the 24th

rated:
May I please request the $1/1 Method Item Exp 05/05/12? TIA!!

rated:
expired

rated:
can someone please post the following 2 coupons Chipwrecked and the dove - $4.49 (use B2G1: FREE Dove Styler wyb 2 Dove Hair Care ETS Target Web Coupon x5/5

rated:
expired

rated:
ThKS. LOVE THE METHOD LINE.

rated:
jtelesc said:   ThKS. LOVE THE METHOD LINE.
you got the mfq to pair, right?

rated:
Ive searched for the nexcare bandages but i cant seem o find the current one. Can someone post it plz! =]

rated:
Hi. Can I request the target $2 off GE lightbulb coupon?

rated:
There are a few new ones today that I see

Maybelline cosmetics $1
Beneful Dog food various
Glade

rated:
searcged but didnt find the new $1/1 splenda, am i missing it?

rated:
Thank you so much!!!

rated:
jenny07 said:   Ive searched for the nexcare bandages but i cant seem o find the current one. Can someone post it plz! =]
it's already posted

de32628 said:   Hi. Can I request the target $2 off GE lightbulb coupon?
it's already posted

dulcedeleche said:   There are a few new ones today that I see

Maybelline cosmetics $1
Beneful Dog food various
Glade

are you requesting or just informing?....

rated:
hi I searched for claritin but didn't see it. could I get both one for children and adult. Thanks!!!

rated:
Please post:

$1 Maybelline Cosmetics Item x 5/5

Thank you.

rated:
thank you sooo much

rated:
did anyone have the the dove - $4.49 (use B2G1: FREE Dove Styler wyb 2 Dove Hair Care ETS Target Web Coupon x5/5

thanks again.
J

rated:
expired

rated:
you got the mfq to pair, right? - Method Q

Are you referring to the one on FB?

rated:
melaniebrick said:   you got the mfq to pair, right? - Method Q

mmhmmm

rated:
melaniebrick said: you got the mfq to pair, right? - Method Q

mmhmmm

That's what I thought. Thank you for all that you do.

rated:
Can I please request the coupons for the $1 off Glade Expressions. I do not know the expiration date but I cannot find it on here and I have looked for the last three days now. Please help! Thanks!

rated:
LOF

I was just informing, thanks for asking and all you do and sorry for any confusion. I was just excited to see the maybelline one as DD go thru these like crazy

rated:
Hello May I please request the $.50/1 Up&Up facial tissue Target coupon (exp. 4/21). Thank you so much for all you do.

rated:
May I please request

$1.50 off Huggies boxed diapers Q

Thank you for all your time & work you put into this!

rated:
Hello, may I request

$2.00/1 Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Color

Thank you so much; this is a wonderful site!

rated:
Toserveman said:   Hello May I please request the $.50/1 Up&Up facial tissue Target coupon (exp. 4/21). Thank you so much for all you do.
it's up already

flavorbeans said:   Hello, may I request

$2.00/1 Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Color

Thank you so much; this is a wonderful site!

it's up already

rated:
Having trouble getting the transformer $4 off $10 q to print. Is anyone else having trouble?
link: http://www.mediafire.com/?pm64r6o26139iav

rated:
dead

rated:
Can I request the Target axe coupon for the spray and the shower gel. Save $2.00 when you buy 2. Thanks

rated:
expired

rated:
does anyone know the password for the glade coupon tried fw and it didnt work tia j

rated:
jeffnvic6 said:   does anyone know the password for the glade coupon tried fw and it didnt work tia j
it's next to the original link

Skipping 6646 Messages...
rated:

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 2345168
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014