• filter:
  • 1 2 345168
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
looking for $1 off With purchase of two Ocean Spray craisin items. I searched the old thread, but I didn't find it, and I'm sorry that I really don't know when it's expired. TIA!

rated:
arielsyoyo said:   looking for $1 off With purchase of two Ocean Spray craisin items. I searched the old thread, but I didn't find it, and I'm sorry that I really don't know when it's expired. TIA!
died on 3-24

rated:
Thanks OP

rated:
May I please have the $1.50/3 Marie Callender's frozen entrees? Thanks!

rated:
expired

rated:
is there a $3 off board game coupon?

rated:
May I please request the Dora the explores Easter movie $3/1

rated:
lordoffire said:   spamllama said:   May I please have the $1.50/3 Marie Callender's frozen entrees? Thanks!
$1.50 off three Marie Callender's Cafe Steamers frozen entrees (5-5-12)

Yum! Thank you very much.

rated:
Searched but can't find it, so would you please post the Yoplait Original or Yoplait Light yogurt $1/10 exp. 04-21-12? Thanks!!

rated:
link expired

rated:
lordoffire said:   arielsyoyo said:   looking for $1 off With purchase of two Ocean Spray craisin items. I searched the old thread, but I didn't find it, and I'm sorry that I really don't know when it's expired. TIA!
died on 3-24

oops, thanks anyway.

then can I request these coupon?

Women's denim bottom 15% off x042112
Women's dress 20% off x042112

I searched but didnt find them.^^"

rated:
link expired

rated:
Some comments for those that have REAL security on their computers resulting from a security clearance of some kind. Mine is OATI for example, I can turn off the lights in your neighborhood (or elsewhere in the lower 48 and western Canada for that matter) with a click of a mouse.

"-How do I know if a coupon has already been uploaded?
Use the search field at the top of the thread. (NOT THE ONE AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.) The FW search engine is "not so good" sometimes but it helps to use better search terms. Don't search for the entire coupon name, you probably won't find it. Try just the band name first (Tide, Archer Farms, Kellogg's). If that doesn't work, search by a basic product keyword (detergent, floss, shampoo). Spelling counts!

"If you still can't find it, try searching the list HERE. You can always PM me directly and I'd be happy to help you."

If your browser is secure, the javascripts used by FW for the search and PM functions are blocked. So use the horneymanatee site it is free of any really nasty scripts.
Comments to use the search function merely indicate a lack of knowledge of good security protocols and in a good many cases is done very rudely. Someone may be locked out of those functions by security. Did any one ever think of that? This is one of the most valuable threads on FW day in and day out so let's be polite.

"-Why are these hosted on mediafire?
It's the best free host out there; unless you actually want captchas, 30 second wait times, and file limits per hour. You can easily block ads with AdBlock if that's an issue. It is occasionally down so if you get an error message, try again later (or send me a note and or ask in the thread if it's broken for anyone else)."

I will add that it is one of the most free of really bad tracking/spyware. Couple of quirks I have experienced here. First on the redirect page I basically get a blank page. It has Supercookies from Twitter Facebook and Googleapis imbedded in it. My security settings won't let this page fully load. So if you look in the upper right hand corner there is a download link. That takes you directly to the download link for the product you want and you are set.

Lastly for the wiseacre who says use a different computer. My security certificate follows me not the computer; so every computer I use meets the same standard whether I am home or on the road.

rated:
nsdp said:   If your browser is secure, the javascripts used by FW for the search and PM functions are blocked. So use the horneymanatee site it is free of any really nasty scripts.
Comments to use the search function merely indicate a lack of knowledge of good security protocols and in a good many cases is done very rudely. Someone may be locked out of those functions by security. Did any one ever think of that? This is one of the most valuable threads on FW day in and day out so let's be polite.

I will add that it is one of the most free of really bad tracking/spyware. Couple of quirks I have experienced here. First on the redirect page I basically get a blank page. It has Supercookies from Twitter Facebook and Googleapis imbedded in it. My security settings won't let this page fully load. So if you look in the upper right hand corner there is a download link. That takes you directly to the download link for the product you want and you are set.

I will add that anyone can look at the code for the page....there's nothing there.

I have also added those stupid embedded things to my AdBlock list so I don't have to see or load them. Unless you really use them, it's not a bad idea.

rated:
I doubt the people that are re-asking for things have searched and not found them because of their super-duper braggy security clearance. Comments to use the search function merely indicate that other people are generally lazy. The majority of people asking are newbies. If they had that "I can shut your lights off" security clearance then they should already be aware of the short-comings of the site. It isn't everyone else's problem.

Use a computer with less security to download your dental floss coupons.

rated:
Please issue:

$1.50/2 Dixie or Vanity Fair Disposable Tabletop Items x 5/12

rated:
expired

rated:
When we went to Target today the Axe Shower Gels also had $1 off of one mfg q's on the bottles so paired with the Target coupon it made them $1.99 each. My husband was VERY happy.

rated:
LMBO!

rated:
What is free right now besides the glade spray revlon and beauty tools(and the dove haircare) with target q's? Anything else? One deal I can share is that the up and up body was can be used on the baby soap in baby dept reg price 1.57 so it will be .57 after 1.00 target q.

rated:
I meant 1.00/1 up and up body wash q above

rated:
.75/1 Purina Beneful Baked Delights dog treats 9-oz. or larger 5/5

please and thank you!

rated:
Dear LordofFire, Thank you for everything you do, is greatly appreciated. I have tried every link I could find to print the $1 off 2 Target coupon for Kraft shredded or chunk cheese but every file says deleted. Is there anyway you could post this pretty please? Thank you so much!

rated:
expired

rated:
dangit....the candy coupons expired yesterday

rated:
New/Reset:

$1/2 Country Crock Spreads x 4/28
.75/2 I Canít Believe Itís Not Butter Spread/Spray x 4/28
.75/2 Wish-Bone Dressings 7-oz. + x4/28
.75/2 Skippy Peanut Butters x4/28
.50/2 up & upģ Baby Food Pouches x5/5

Please post:

*Country Crock

*I Can't Believe...

Thank you.

rated:
I need this coupon too. "Country Crock butter"

rated:
Thank you so much for this coupons!!

rated:
expired

rated:
Could you please post the $2 off with purchase of three greeting cards coupon? I don't remember the expiration date, but it is still available on the target website, I've just met my limit! Thanks in advanced!

rated:
expired

rated:
Can you please post this? Thank you so much!

.50/2 up & upģ Baby Food Pouches x5/5

rated:
I would like to request:

$0.75/1 Life Savers Candy 6.25-oz.

rated:
expired

rated:
.75 off lifesavers please. thanks in advance

rated:
tysonshp said:   .75 off lifesavers please. thanks in advance

Its in the old thread http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1061479/?start=4920

rated:
does anyone have the aquafresh $1 oralcare q?

rated:
Sorry, I didn't see it the first time.

Thanks

rated:
melaniebrick said:   Can we please get the Life Savers q up? Thanks

Already posted

rated:
BamManEmeril said:   does anyone have the aquafresh $1 oralcare q?
already up

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1 2 345168
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014