• filter:
  • 14 5 678167
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
What We would do without you LOF!!!!....Thanks for everything!!! I love you!!! and I love my Fatwallet!!!

rated:
Thank you LOF for the Activia coupon!!

rated:
May i request the $2.00 off any People Magazine, thank you.

rated:
LiZaDaisy said:   May i request the $2.00 off any People Magazine, thank you.
what section is that under?

rated:
THANKs for updating FoodSaver coupon!

rated:
regarding the food saver, why is nothing loading at all?

rated:
lordoffire said:   Not until someone can explain why the rock and roll hall of fame is a joke...

..or goes and makes a lewd gesture toward another site....though I doubt I can ask anyone to do that

The rock and roll hall of fame is a joke because they induct more than just Rock and Roll artists. They induct everyone who feels the need to be in there. IE; Madonna? Really? She is not a "Rock and Roll" artist.

Can I have my Kool-Aid coupon now? Please?

And what kind of lewd Gesture would you like and to who?

rated:
itsna said:   regarding the food saver, why is nothing loading at all?
is your Adobe up to date?

happylori said:   The rock and roll hall of fame is a joke because they induct more than just Rock and Roll artists. They induct everyone who feels the need to be in there. IE; Madonna? Really? She is not a "Rock and Roll" artist.

Can I have my Kool-Aid coupon now? Please?

And what kind of lewd Gesture would you like and to who?

5 gold stars and an A for enthusiasm

(your coupon was already up BTW)

rated:
not sure about my Adobe, but all the other coupons are showing up just fine.. hmmm..

rated:
itsna said:   not sure about my Adobe, but all the other coupons are showing up just fine.. hmmm..

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

rated:
thanks.. I will try that lordoffire

rated:
lordoffire said:   LiZaDaisy said:   May i request the $2.00 off any People Magazine, thank you.

I found it on the first page here just scroll down it's in the third row, 2nd coupon.

rated:
LiZaDaisy said:   lordoffire said:   LiZaDaisy said:   May i request the $2.00 off any People Magazine, thank you.

I found it on the first page here just scroll down it's in the third row, 2nd coupon.

Not a TQ

rated:
MelissaAnne said:   LiZaDaisy said:   lordoffire said:   LiZaDaisy said:   May i request the $2.00 off any People Magazine, thank you.

Not a TQ

mmmhmmm

....it's the same that's at couponnetwork.com (last page for me)

you're welcome to mine if you cannot get one....

rated:
May I please request the following coupons? Thanks.
$1/1 Natural Home Kitchenware Item x5/5 (under Household)
$3/1 Brita Water Pitcher Replacement Filters 6 pk x5/19 (under Household)
$1/1 Dr. Schollís Shoe Insole Item x5/19 (under Healthcare)

rated:
lordoffire said:   MelissaAnne said:   LiZaDaisy said:   lordoffire said:   LiZaDaisy said:   May i request the $2.00 off any People Magazine, thank you.

Not a TQ

mmmhmmm

....it's the same that's at couponnetwork.com (last page for me)

you're welcome to mine if you cannot get one....

I got it to print!!! From the site you told me. Thank you so much for the help, also thank you for the offer.

rated:
May I please request the new 0.75/2 Yoplait 4-8 pk Yogurts Go-Gurt, Splitz, Kids or Trix Coupon? Thank you!

rated:
expired

rated:
lordoffire said:   

$10 off FoodSaver appliance - revised - (5-19-12)

fatwallethasthebestdeals ("fatwallet has the best deals", with no spaces)

Can't print, just this one. All other are printing fine

rated:
You probably heard of hibernation?
I really appreciate the great efforts you have put into this!

pipyqueen said:   May I please request the new 0.75/2 Yoplait 4-8 pk Yogurts Go-Gurt, Splitz, Kids or Trix Coupon? Thank you!
$0.75 off two 4-8pk Yoplait yogurts (5-19-12)

TEN YEARS AND TWO POSTS!? Where've ya been!?

rated:
thank you so much

rated:
Thank you for the FoodSaver Q! Let's hope I can get one tonight. *Fingers crossed*

rated:
Hi, I tried to print this, but it's just in jibberish!

$10 off FoodSaver appliance - revised - (5-19-12)

fatwallethasthebestdeals ("fatwallet has the best deals", with no spaces)

rated:
jaxguy said:   Can't print, just this one. All other are printing fine
your Adobe is up to date?

For anyone who is having unresolvable technical problems, send me a PM.

pipyqueen said:   You probably heard of hibernation?
welcome back

rated:
Hi LOF, I was wondering if the NEW Revlon $5/2 TQ Beauty Tools was uploaded that way we could have a new date? The one I have expires on 4/21. Thanks! I searched but only saw the new $2 off one. It's off the site now but hopefully, you have it!

rated:
couponchick12 said:   Hi LOF, I was wondering if the NEW Revlon $5/2 TQ Beauty Tools was uploaded that way we could have a new date? The one I have expires on 4/21. Thanks! I searched but only saw the new $2 off one. It's off the site now but hopefully, you have it!

what's the new date?

rated:
I don't know what the new date is. Maybe someone here does?

rated:
couponchick12 said:   I don't know what the new date is. Maybe someone here does?
You didn't print it to see?

(as far as I know, there ain't a new one)

rated:
I got the Food Saver opened. What I did, was I ignored all the jibberish writing lol and just hit 'download' and it worked after putting the pswrd in . Thank you LOF, you rawk!

rated:
Well, on a popular blog, I think she posted on the 15th, that there's a NEW Revlon $5/2 TQ. By the time I looked, the cpn was gone. I thought you might've had it requested by now.

Here's the link......http://savingwithvetta.com/page/2/

rated:
I have been looking and do not see the "good" FoodSaver coupon posted. Am I missing it or has it not been uploaded? Looks like I may have missed out on the deal unless it is posted somewhere.

THANKS

Got it thanks to couponchick12's post.

Thanks

rated:
I can't get the FoodSaver coupon =( ....

rated:
I stopped by after 5pm and all of the free AC Food Savers were gone.

rated:
couponchick12 said:   Well, on a popular blog, I think she posted on the 15th, that there's a NEW Revlon $5/2 TQ. By the time I looked, the cpn was gone. I thought you might've had it requested by now.

Here's the link......http://savingwithvetta.com/page/2/

?

that's $2/1....

MUMZ said:   I can't get the FoodSaver coupon =( ....
elaborate or message me

Bluefw said:   I stopped by after 5pm and all of the free AC Food Savers were gone.
...you know who to blame....I think target took it down, coupon by message only to ward off lurkers?

rated:
MUMZ said:   I can't get the FoodSaver coupon =( ....
Read couponchick12 posts at 7:30 and 8:34. She had a password from lordoffire

rated:
fidget13a said:   MUMZ said:   I can't get the FoodSaver coupon =( ....
Read couponchick12 posts at 7:30 and 8:34. She had a password from lordoffire

whiiiiich is now no longer up due to 500+ downloads in just the last few hours (hmmmmmm)....no doubt NOT by FW members, this has gone way out of control

I'll gladly share the new link if you SEND A MESSAGE

I don't know if anyone has seen any verbage on this but it is starting to seem like this was not meant to be combined with the MFQ. If the coupons are beeping and they have to manually take $10 off....doesn't seem kosher.

rated:
Thanks for all the new coupon links!

rated:
thanks for the link. I am looking for a target coupon for $10 off FoodSaver?

rated:
calacas said:   thanks for the link. I am looking for a target coupon for $10 off FoodSaver?
no kidding....

send me a PM

rated:
I've searched and can't find the food saver vacuum coupon. Is that posted yet?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 14 5 678167
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014