• filter:
  • 150 51 525354168
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
dead

rated:
Could I please get the new "$1 off one Glade air care item?" Some cashiers are a little iffy when looking at the first coupon(even though it clearly says air care item), so I thought the new one would be better to use since another item aside from the candle is pictured.

rated:
Can you please post the id gum? If it's already posted I apologize could not find it. Thank you for all your time you put in to these for us.

rated:
New/Reset TQ's

$5/1 LEGO Ninjago Lasha’s Bite Cycle item Target Coupon x10/6
$5/1 LEGO Star Wars Saesee Tin’s Jedi Starfighter item Target Coupon x10/6
$5/1 LEGO City Mining Truck item Target Coupon x10/6
$5/1 LEGO Creator Highway Pickup item Target Coupon x10/6
$2/1 Play-Doh 24-can fridge pack Target Coupon x10/6
$1/1 Revlon nail art kit Target Coupon x10/20
$1/2 Dasani bottled waters 8-pk. 12-oz. Target Coupon x10/6
$1/1 Disney Princess licensed paper party banner Target Coupon x10/6
$1/1 Disney Princess invitations 16-ct. Target Coupon x10/6
.75/2 Ragu pasta sauces Target Coupon x10/23
$1/2 Pillsbury Baking Items (Brownie Mix AND Frosting) Target Coupon x10/6
$1 Off Duncan Hines Cake mix wyb Frosting Creations Starter & Flavor Packet Target Coupon x10/6
$1/1 Garnier skin care item ETS Target Coupon x10/20
$3/1 L’Oréal anti-aging skin care item ETS Target Coupon x10/20
$1/1 L’Oréal cosmetic item ETS Target Coupon x10/20
$1/1 L’Oréal Preference hair color Target Coupon x10/20
$1/1 L’Oréal Colour Riche nail polish Target Coupon x10/20
$1/1 Glade air care item ETS & 8 oz Aerosol Target Coupon x10/5
$1/2 Glade Seasonal air care items ETS Target Coupon x10/19
Thanks to TT for the list.

May I please request:

$1/1 Glade air care item ETS & 8 oz Aerosol Target Coupon x10/5

Thank you LOF!

rated:
anbfraz said:   New/Reset TQ's

etc etc etc .... Thanks to TT for the list.
May I please request: etc etc
Thank you LOF!

Please put any lists of new Qs in a text file - makes it easier when searching - Thanx

rated:
dead

rated:
Could I request:

FREE Buy Four, Get One FREE 3.5-oz. Whiskas wet cat food x10612

rated:
LOF, when you get a chance, could I get one of this LEGO. Might make a good deal since the truck is 34.99 regularly. Thanks!

rated:
qqueen said:   LOF, when you get a chance, could I get one of this LEGO. Might make a good deal since the truck is 34.99 regularly. Thanks!

The one exp 9/22 is up if you need it now

rated:
dead

rated:
Good glade Q @ bricks

$4 off 1 Glade Expressions Oil Starter Kit

rated:
Can I request the Knorr Side Dish .50 off 2 - Thanks

rated:
Good Day. LOF could you please check the $5 Circo, it's not downloading for me. Thanks.

rated:
LOF,

$2.50 off With purchase of two select up & up® laundry care items
$.75 off 105-ct. or larger up & up® dryer sheets

Thanks

rated:
mndsilvers7 said:   Can I request the Knorr Side Dish .50 off 2 - Thanks

was up - can't find it on search

$0.50 off two Knorr side dishes (10-6-12)

did find it on posted: Sep. 3, 2012 @ 11:11a by LOF will delete this when search finds it

rated:
terrendy said:   Good Day. LOF could you please check the $5 Circo, it's not downloading for me. Thanks.

$5 off Circo infant bedding item (10-6-12) downloads - opens/prints fine 4 me

rated:
dead

rated:
Thank you... the $5 Circo worked now.

rated:
good bricks Q on zevia (3 for $10 @ my store)

$3 off any One Six Pack of Zevia Soda

Gone

rated:
more glade @ bricks (resend to print 2 of 2 on the page - $20 worth of Qs)

Buy One Glade Blends 9oz Candle and Get One Glade Blends Free to $4 & Buy One Glade Blends Holder and Candle Refill & Get One Glade Blends Beads Free (Up to $6

select both Qs - put in required info - but don't have to join - (They have good Qs if you do)

rated:
My printer crapped out mid-print and I wasn't able to get the following coupons printed. (Update: It works fine now; the problem is that Target thinks I printed these already and won't let me re-print them, even though the printer never tried to put it on paper.) If someone could help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. I bolded the ones that are the highest priority for me, if someone can only do a limited number.

Personal Care:
- $1 off one Up & Up feminine care item

Grocery:
- $1 off Market Pantry Mayo
- $1 off two 5 oz or larger Market Pantry Cheeses
- $1 off two 1.5 qt Breyer's ice cream

Baby:
- $1.50 off Up & Up Baby Formula
- $1 off Aveno Baby Eczema Therapy lotion
- $3 off one Avent Multi-pack BPA-free Baby bottles

Thanks so much!

rated:
dead

rated:
Hoogineer said:   My printer crapped out and I wasn't able to get the following coupons printed. If someone could help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it. I bolded the ones that are the highest priority for me, if someone can only do a limited number.

Personal Care: etc

Grocery: 3 etc

Baby: 3 etc
Thanks so much!

Personal & Grocery are all up - Baby Formula is up (& up) Avent is a mfr Q - & Aveeno I don't think is up yet

and you are expecting what? to happen?

rated:
I took it to mean that they need someone to print those for them then mail to them.

rated:
ilovestr8 said:   I took it to mean that they need someone to print those for them then mail to them.

and they're on a boat in the bering sea / locked up in alcatraz / have no friends / no library / no printer @ work / have agoraphobia and ...

rated:
ilovestr8 said:   I took it to mean that they need someone to print those for them then mail to them.

Good one -- the printer works fine now. The problem was that it crapped out in the middle of that job. The Target coupon printer recorded that it sent those coupons to the printer already -- the data was sent to the configured printer port, I suppose -- but the printer failed to print them. I hadn't used the coupon printer before and I encountered this issue. Oh well, lesson learned; I should have printed a test page to verify proper configuration beforehand.

Edit: I did have the plugin installed -- wasn't prompted to install it -- so apparently I must have used it before, but not in a long time; doesn't change that the printer config was fouled up, though.

imanemokid said:   and they're on a boat in the bering sea / locked up in alcatraz / have no friends / no library / no printer @ work / have agoraphobia and ...

Also cute: Normally I would have just printed this off at work, but my wife didn't ask me to do this until I left; and yesterday was Friday. So, no, it was not very timely of her. (Edit: I probably don't have the necessary permissions to install the requisite plugin at work.)

In true frugal FW fashion, I have a Brother HL-720 that my wife has probably had for over 10 years using the original toner cartridge. It still prints very well -- occasionally you have to shake the toner cartridge (over the bath tub to prevent toner from getting everywhere) -- but it only has a printer port connection. Well, my desktop doesn't have a printer port. A few years back I finally bought a printer-port-to-USB cable that works moderately well, but it's flaky at times (possibly due to unsigned driver that hasn't undergone rigorous validation by MSFT). After this nonsense -- not the first time -- I'll probably break down and buy a new laser printer on sale that is either USB- or wifi-connected.

Yeah, more than you wanted to know...

rated:
lordoffire said:   Hoogineer said:   
- $1 off one Up & Up feminine care item
- $1 off Market Pantry Mayo
- $1 off two 5 oz or larger Market Pantry Cheeses
- $1 off two 1.5 qt Breyer's ice cream
- $1.50 off Up & Up Baby Formula
- $1 off Aveno Baby Eczema Therapy lotion
- $3 off one Avent Multi-pack BPA-free Baby bottles

already up

already up

already up

already up

already up

$1 off Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy lotion (10-13-12)

MFC

Thanks; I didn't realize. You're awesome. I checked the last few pages but obviously didn't perform an exhaustive search; I will be sure to search the forum topic for each item explicitly in the future. I appreciate it!

Edit: BTW, I saved a ton of money on baby formula on Saturday; that stuff isn't cheap, although the Target brand is more reasonable. I am extremely appreciative!

rated:
Hey, I screwed up and forgot to ask last night for:

$1.50 off when you buy any TWO ORBIT® 3-packs OR TWO ECLIPSE® 3-packs

If someone is sitting near his/her computer and can post for me, I'd appreciate it. I don't know whether this is a MQ, as I saw previous ones from June/July listed as such.

rated:
Hoogineer said:   Hey, I screwed up and forgot to ask last night for:

$1.50 off when you buy any TWO ORBIT® 3-packs OR TWO ECLIPSE® 3-packs

I don't know whether this is a MQ, ...etc ect

and now you know - it's a mfr Q - "when you buy" from T is a mfr Q

and can you also remove the link you quoted on the aveeno (don't quote links they get changed/updated) - thanx

rated:
imanemokid said:   and now you know - it's a mfr Q - "when you buy" from T is a mfr Q

and can you also remove the link you quoted on the aveeno (don't quote links they get changed/updated) - thanx

Thanks for translating Target coupon-ese. Link removed!

rated:
Hi, can I please get the pedialyte coupon? tnx

rated:
lalismommy said:   Hi, can I please get the pedialyte coupon? tnx
nope

MFC

rated:
hi,Can I request Good start baby formula coupon?Thanks

rated:
CardinalDeal said:   hi,Can I request Good start baby formula coupon?Thanks
what's the expiration date?

rated:
CardinalDeal said:   hi,Can I request Good start baby formula coupon?Thanks

$6/2 Gerber Good Start Powder Formulas 12.4 oz+ Target Coupon Baby Mailer x9/30 >>> mailer
$6/2 Gerber Good Start powder formulas 12.4 oz+: TGT568N2 x9/30 >>> online

rated:
Please post $1 off purchase of two selected Dr Pepper soda item. Thx

rated:
dead

rated:
good bricks for enfamil

Enfagrow $3 off Coupon & Walgreens Sale Makes it Just 25¢ for a 4 Pack

Addendum
sandy61 adds "Ad prints after coupon so cancel after coupon to save ink" - Thanx

rated:
good deal on farm rich snacks - $3 off 2 at coupons dot com (pepperoni / mozarella stix /quesadillas , etc)

6 Qs (for $3 off 2) for a total of 12 Qs ---+--- plus 1 set for $1.50 off

Publix will have the large Bags ($5.99) BOGO next ad change and walmartz has the small boxes for $1.94 (final $.44 ea)

use all these zips (print 2 @ each zip)

$3/2 FARM RICH® SNACKS (zip 90210)
$3/2 FARM RICH® SNACKS (zip 63115)
$3/2 FARM RICH® SNACKS (zip 85254)
$3/2 FARM RICH® SNACKS (zip 14760)
$3/2 FARM RICH® SNACKS (zip 12056)
$3/2 FARM RICH® SNACKS (zip 14170)
$1.50/2 FARM RICH® SNACKS (zip 01701)

rated:
COUPONS DOT COM - INFO TO OPEN ALL PAGES QUICKLY (new format sux)

Go to coupons dot com.

Scroll to bottom of first page of Qs and click on “Show More Coupons.”

When page 2 opens, there will be a space between the 1st and 2nd page. You’ll see “Page 2 of X,” where X is the total number of pages (Savings Club members have a few more).

Quickly hit the space bar X times. (can actually hit it 2 less - but this is for those of you slow on the math stuff)

ALL THE PAGES WILL BE OPENED.

You can scroll quickly through the pages by hitting “Page Down” (or using the scroll bar or mouse wheel).

You can quickly reach the bottom of page to see what Qs have hit print limits by hitting “End” on your keyboard.

Use “Find” function (CTRL + F) and type in keyword(s) to quickly look for (candy, cookies, cheese, turkey bacon, Hormel, beer. etc.).

Thanx MauraFlorida

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 150 51 525354168
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014