• filter:
  • 158 59 606162168
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
LOF has ALWAYS been the bomb. He has been willing to help people week after week and never asked for anything in return except to use the "SEARCH" key!!

I will most certainly miss the TQ's and their convenience, but I will miss interacting with LOF and wild sense of humor!

RIP TQ's!!!

rated:
I lurked here for along time and then I signed up. Been couponing since 2005, my stockpile FITS in my pantry(about 4 shelves), I don't comment much anywhere anymore but I had to say THANK YOU. Over a year my Target only takes 1 like tq and I only go there at most 1x a week sometimes I skip aweek. People mostly suck....sorry about all this.

rated:
LOF - I don't blame you for your decision. It is unfortunate that one person came and ruined it for all! Also there were people selling the coupons on eBay. I can't print much the Target coupons and this was my site to come and get what I needed (usually 4 of each only as that's what I get inserts for). You were always patient and helpful to people. You helped save my family tons of $$.
Hope one day you can come back and post your wonderful links and people learn to respect and charish the good thing we all here had going!

rated:
it's about T Qs

only 2 nu mfr Qs on T today

65¢ off when you buy any SIX Gerber® Organic Pouches
1.50 off NESCAFÉ® TASTER'S CHOICE® or CLASICO™

Moderator Comment: Unnecessary comment removed. — Oct. 9, 2012 @ 9:00am
rated:
could you please post 20% off kids apparel? Thanks.

rated:
keflon said:   could you please post 20% off kids apparel? Thanks.


NO COUPONS FROM TARGET ARE BEING POSTED

Moderator Comment: Unnecessary commentary removed — Oct. 9, 2012 @ 1:02pm
rated:
Sad, sad day. =( I came to get a few coupons and found that they are no longer here. Thank you so so much for helping me save so much since the day I was laid off. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.

rated:
I've been coming here for coupons since I was laid off last July. I just now created an account so that I can post and say Thank You so much for all of the hard work you put in. You helped me save a great deal during the rough times. Sorry someone has ruined that. =(

rated:
Thanks for always being so patient with me and other LOF!

rated:
LOF your help throughout the past year plus has really helped my family!! I will never be able to Thank you enough!

rated:
going through withdrawal

rated:
I just wanted to put out another THANKS to LOF for all that he has done. The coupons were really a huge help. I cannot print from the T website, like many others who come here.

rated:
LOF if anything, just cool how many lurkers you got to sign up for FW the past week

rated:
Good Q for free 6oz bag Lindor Truffles on FB (2x)

Complimentary Lindor Truffles (Bag 6oz or less)

rated:
May I request
$2 Select GE lightbulbs 11/03

rated:
tastylayla said:   May I request
$2 Select GE lightbulbs 11/03


May I request...

Surely, you jest

rated:
So many people who never bother to read the last few pages or even just this one.

rated:
Just wanted to thank LOF for all the hard work. I have truly appreciated it. I am sooo sad about this.

rated:
T Qs up today exp 10-27-12 and 2 mfr


$1 off With purchase of Hot Pockets or Lean Pockets snacks (10-27-12)
$1 off With purchase of two 1.5-qt. Breyer's ice creams (10-27-12)
$1 off With purchase of two 24-oz. Bertolli frozen meals (10-27-12)
$1 off With purchase of two Red Baron frozen pizzas (10-27-12)
$2 off Smart Ones single-serve frozen entrées (10-27-12)
$1 off With purchase of two 7.6-oz. Yoplait smoothie kits (10-27-12)
$1 off 4-ct. Jimmy Dean Delights breakfast sandwiches (10-27-12)
$1 off With purchase of two Pillsbury Toaster Strudels (10-27-12)
$1 off With purchase of two Ore-Ida frozen potato items (10-27-12)
$1 off 40-ct. Bagel Bites frozen snack (10-27-12)
$1 off With purchase of 2 Totino's Pizza Rolls frozen snacks (10-27-12)
$1 off Tyson frozen chicken item (10-27-12)
$1 off Green Giant Seasoned Steamers frozen vegetable items (10-27-12)
$1 off With purchase of two Tyson Any'Tizers frozen snacks (10-27-12)

MFR
$1 off when you any THREE Heinz HomeStyle Gravy (11-30-12)
75¢ off when you buy any TWO gardein™ savory stuffed turk'y (12-05-12)

rated:
i'm hanging tight until LOF decided to find an alternative. While waiting, still want to say over and over again... love you for what you've done. Help me save alot. Really appreciate you!

rated:
Why do I have the suspicion that some of these newbies are clams, don't know how to read, stff, want everything handed to them on a silver platter, etc. Hey newbie; see where that got ya? Just thinking of yourself ruined it for everybody.

Thanx LOF for everything you've done.

rated:
TipTOe said:   i'm hanging tight until LOF decided to find an alternative. While waiting, still want to say over and over again... love you for what you've done. Help me save alot. Really appreciate you!

I'm a preggo mom with a larger than normal family and this thread has saved me an incredible amount of time and money. I am one of the 'mainly' lurkers who use Target Q's as competitor coupons at a local grocery store that takes them. I hope that we can find an alternative to this soon as possible. I really appreciate all of the work that the main poster has done, and I hope they know how important their role has been and how thankful the overwhelming majority of us are. I've been couponing for as long as I could hold scissors thanks to my parents who are thrifty people, and I too am very disheartened that a few 'extreme' people are killing couponing for a the normal and reasonable people out here.

rated:
While the "lurkers" have some "free time"...you could go to page one/first post by LordOfFire of this thread to hit the green + to rate up LOF and reg on this thread - thanx

+223

rated:
Just to clarify, I never meant that a certain site was promoting the abuse of target coupons, specifically. I deleted my account (and moved the coupon site) due to the repeated disregard for basic common guidelines for ethical usage. No, I do not and never will go along with the "well if you don't like the "deal", don't do it" or "if it scans, it's okay". Those are the same arguments used by the kind of people who make and, at least attempt to, use fake coupons. No, making PDFs of target coupons is not "ideal behavior" (consider that it does not say "void if copied" on them...basically you could go and Xerox as many copies as you want, it's the same thing) but it's a FAR leap from the type of behavior I've witnessed that's clearly over the line. That's where I drew it...

I've already requested this thread be locked once, but the staff has chosen to leave it open. Frankly, I don't see a scenario in which I will ever be posting them publicly as I did before. Of course I've enjoyed doing it for almost 2 years now, and would love to continue, but will not as long as obvious exterior threats continue their actions. I apologize to everyone who has more than a shred of decency and knows obvious right from wrong, and I'm happy to have been able to help struggling families make ends meet. (I have read and appreciated every one of the hundreds of messages I've received, simply sent to say "thanks".) I don't plan on leaving FW anytime soon; one that note, a big thanks to the staff who have been a big help over the past 2 years. As much as they (and countless others) would like to assist in this situation, I'm afraid there's nothing you can do.

Grab a chair, some pretzels, and soda (maybe diet Crush or "Purple") and let's watch it burn...

rated:
lordoffire said:   Just to clarify, I never meant that a certain site was promoting the abuse of target coupons, specifically. I deleted my account (and moved the coupon site) due to the repeated disregard for basic common guidelines for ethical usage. No, I do not and never will go along with the "well if you don't like the "deal", don't do it" or "if it scans, it's okay". Those are the same arguments used by the kind of people who make and, at least attempt to, use fake coupons. No, making PDFs of target coupons is not "ideal behavior" (consider that it does not say "void if copied" on them...basically you could go and Xerox as many copies as you want, it's the same thing) but it's a FAR leap from the type of behavior I've witnessed that's clearly over the line. That's where I drew it...

I've already requested this thread be locked once, but the staff has chosen to leave it open. Frankly, I don't see a scenario in which I will ever be posting them publicly as I did before. Of course I've enjoyed doing it for almost 2 years now, and would love to continue, but will not as long as obvious exterior threats continue their actions. I apologize to everyone who has more than a shred of decency and knows obvious right from wrong, and I'm happy to have been able to help struggling families make ends meet. (I have read and appreciated every one of the hundreds of messages I've received, simply sent to say "thanks".) I don't plan on leaving FW anytime soon; one that note, a big thanks to the staff who have been a big help over the past 2 years. As much as they (and countless others) would like to assist in this situation, I'm afraid there's nothing you can do.

Grab a chair, some pretzels, and soda (maybe diet Crush or "Purple") and let's watch it burn...


Thank you LOF for all that you have done. I for one have saved a a few dollars here and there. I will admit, At Easter I did print a few extra coupons for candy, we made baskets at Church for those familys that were unable to do so. So I am one of the ones who abused the "system". For that I am sorry. I will miss the savings, but more over, I will miss you and your Witty replies.

rated:
LOF, you helped me stock the medicine cabinets, my little stronghold prepper pantry, and many gifts to friends and helpers I have. You also helped me to feed a few more dogs with contributions and help the local aid groups. I meant to say thanks dozens of times, but here it is now. I look forward to watching your posts in the future. I know you will find a good new venture. You have made FAT WALLET my favorite for a long time. Many thanks again....

rated:
Like every one else, I want to say LOF, you have all our love and support for fighting the buffoons

rated:
What do you mean 2x?

rated:
Big hugs to LOF who literally worked for free. May Karma bring you riches LOF!

rated:
hotmama111 said:   What do you mean 2x?

Who was that for?

rated:
Hey there LOF. Thanks for making this coupon thing a little easier for awhile. I could always count on you if I didn't get to the target coupons to print them before they took it down, or keep piles of paper of printed coupons that I didn't need. Not many people do things anymore for the sake of being nice!!!!! Thanks again!!

rated:
Good things always come to an end (like everything else)
really sorry to hear of your decision, LOF

thank you! and have a good one down the raod

rated:
Wowzers!!! I just came to quickly print a Green Giant q and I end up reading up on 8+ pgs.
Although I am saddened to not be able to get it, I do understand and am grateful for all
the past q's I've printed. LOF has good karma which, as we all know, comes back around
eventually. Thanks LOF for the past couple of yrs. If {fingers crossed!!!} something changes
for the better, please PM me to that effect. Forever greatful for your awesomeness...........!!!!!!

rated:
Only 1 new MFR Q up on T 101112

1.60 off when you buy BOTH JOHNSON'S® Baby BEDTIME® Wash and JOHNSON'S® Baby BEDTIME® Lotion (12-06-12)

rated:
Just testing some stuff out

Feedback would be appreciated

and no, I'm not taking over

$0.75 off up & up Cleaning item (11-3-12)_x4gs

$1 off Market Pantry frozen fruit item (11-3-12)_x4gs

$1.25 off two 7 or 9 oz Market Pantry lunch meat tubs (11-3-12)_x4gs

$2 off GE lightbulb item (11-3-12)_x4gs

$1 off Jergens skin care lotion (11-3-12)_x4gs

$0.50 off up & up facial tissue (11-3-12)_x2gs

$1 off Freschetta frozen pizza (11-3-12)_x2gs

$1 off Nectresse sweetener item (11-3-12)_x2gs

$1 off Glade air care item (11-3-12)_x2gs

$1 off Green Giant Seasoned Steamers frozen vegetable items (10-27-12)_x2gs

$1 off With purchase of two Tyson Any'Tizers frozen snacks (10-27-12)_x2gs

$1 off Tyson frozen chicken item (10-27-12)_x2gs

rated:
imanemokid said:   Just testing some stuff out

Feedback would be appreciated

and no, I'm not taking over.


I noticed these Target coupons are black and white. -- Will Target take these?... Or color preference doesn't matter to them?

Also, I think two copies of the same coupon will be good enough... If someone wanted four copies of the same coupon, then s/he could print again using the same paper.

Just my two cents...

rated:
shop4gr8deals said:    I noticed these Target coupons are black and white. -- Will Target take these?... Or color preference doesn't matter to them?
Also, I think two copies of the same coupon will be good enough... If someone wanted four copies of the same coupon, then s/he could print again using the same paper.
Just my two cents...


Target accepts Qs in B&W

(x4 - 4 on page & gs - grayscale)

These I had 4 me - but I would like to know whether 2 or 4 is better for most peepz

rated:
Personally, I like 2 to a page, but you wouldn't hear a word of complaint out of me if there were 4.

rated:
Shocked!
However, still THank you so much for those years!
LOF, you rock!

rated:
kimportera said:   Personally, I like 2 to a page, but you wouldn't hear a word of complaint out of me if there were 4.

One w/ 2 up - try that

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 158 59 606162168
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.