• filter:
  • 175 76 777879168
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I too need some help in locating the link for the coupons... would greatly appreciate any help!!! Thanks so much LOF and all for a great thread.

rated:
Can I get this posted, please?

$1 off Hellmann's or Best Foods mayonnaises (11-25-12)

Thanks!

ETA... posted without reading. Got it now... thanks.

rated:
YOU WILL NOT FIND POSTED LINKS IN THE THREAD (as I've already said, which you'd know if people were really reading the thread)

rated:
i see the coupons but there is no place to click to print

rated:
waxiong said:   i see the coupons but there is no place to click to print

download it

rated:
LOF - thank you so much for the continued work to keep us all saving! i took a break from following this thread for a few months (took a break from couponing, really) and just came back. looks like a lot has happened while i was gone! anyway, i read through and figured it out. thanks again!!

rated:
Well, I thought that I could figure it out on my own... but need some guidance. Would someone mind sending me a message on how to access the printable coupons? Many thanks. (that's the last time I take a break from couponing....)

rated:
I haven't been on the site in awhile, not sure where or how to get the Q's...please help TIA =]

rated:
sup ppl.

rated:
Hello... I'm sorry to be a bother, but can someone PM me on how to get to the coupons now? I've been trying to figure out for the past hour.......

rated:
2 Nu MFR Qz on T.com today

$3 off when you buy any TWO Nature Made Vitamin/Supplement (1-10-13) MFR
$1 off 2 WRIGLEY Heritage Tins or LIFESAVERS® Heritage Tins (12-13-12) MFR

rated:
Thanks LOF and imanemokid for all the hard work you put in getting these coupons up
Can I have the 20% off Threshold® home item?

rated:
yvneonline said:   Can I request:
20%off Threshold Home Item
20%off Nate Berkus bed sheets or bathroom item

Thanks!!

Ju5tm3 said:   Thanks LOF and imanemokid for all the hard work you put in getting these coupons up
Can I have the 20% off Threshold® home item?

2 Qz

20% off Threshold home item (12-1-12)_x2cL

20% off Nate Berkus bed sheets or bathroom item (12-1-12)_x2cL

rated:
yeh! you are back!!!

rated:
arielsyoyo said:   yeh! you are back!!!
hey!

go to bed!

rated:
Thanks a lot for all the hardwork LOF and also imanemokid. I've been using this site for awhile and I really appreciate the work you do to help a lot of people.

rated:
I have read every post and I am sure its right it front of me, from what I have been reading, but I am missing how to find the coupons. If someone could please pm a hint as to what I should be looking for, it would help a lot. Thank you.

rated:
I can't find it either and I've looked for DAYS.

rated:
I'm with all these folks that can't figure it out. Could someone please let me know? Thank you so much!

rated:
Thank you LOF for all you do. I know it's not easy.

rated:
Hi its been awhile since ive been on here and ive noticed there are no direct links to print anymore. Can someone direct me to the downloadable links so i can print? Im looking for the $1 off 2 glade. TIA!!

rated:
T Qz Expiring Nov 17, 2012

$2 off two Axe Hair Care Items (11-17-12)
$1 off Dove Body Wash (11-17-12)
$10 off Fisher-Price Snugamonkey Rock n Play Sleeper, Bouncer or Gym (11-17-12)
$20 off Fisher-Price My Little Snugamonkey Cradle Swing (11-17-12)
$2.50 off Gerber cloth diapers 5- or 10-pk. (11-17-12)
$1 off Glade air care ETS & 8 oz Spray (11-17-12)
$5 off Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner (11-17-12)
$3 off Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Starter Kit and Caddy (11-17-12)
$3 off Scrubbing Bubbles Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner (11-17-12)
$1 off Vaseline Baby Petroleum Jelly 13-oz. (11-17-12)
$1.50 off two Ziploc Items (11-17-12)

rated:
Hi all!

I'm newly registered member, but have visited in the past to print coupons. I came back when the issue started and have read the post whenever I come here. But, I have no idea how to get to the coupons. I have been reading again going back to posts for the past 2 days. I would really appreciate if imanemokid or LOF could help me.

Thanks!

rated:
Mommy2JandK said:   Can I get this posted, please?$1 off Hellmann's or Best Foods mayonnaises (11-25-12)Thanks!

$1 off Hellmann's or Best Foods mayonnaises (11-27-12)_x2cL

rated:
5 Nu MFR Qz on T.com if you didn't get enuf from Halloween...

$1.50 off when you buy 2 packages of NESTLE Heritage Tins (12-25-12) MFR
$2 off any 3 bags of NESTLE Jingles, 8-10oz (12-25-12) MFR
$1 off when you buy any TWO Butterfinger Playbooks, 4.2oz (12-25-12) MFR
$2.50 off 3 WONKA Fun Books or Butterfinger Play Books (12-25-12) MFR
$1 off 2 WONKA SweetTarts Holiday Gummies, 11oz (12-25-12) MFR

rated:
Hello LOF & imanemokid. I would like to apologize for not thanking you sooner. I really appreciate all of the work you put into this site. I have never posted before because I just do a search and read the posts and I have always found what I was loooking for. I even found the elusive link that so many people say they cannot find. I use other features on FW, but this forum gets the most visits from me. Once again, thank you for all of the time and effort you put into this site. I'm sure I speak for many others when I say you are greatly appreciated.

rated:
sweet jeebus! it only took me 15 min to figure it out. whoo hoo! thx lof

rated:
Thanks for the great work everyone!

rated:
Hello all! So I'm trying to start couponing again and I've been trying to find where to get these elusive coupons.. I tried the old site and found a music video and then I found that one link to mediafire but it says "Folder not Found". I keep seeing posts on how everyone needs to read more to find where to go but frankly I'm starting to feel really derp-y cause I can't find it..

rated:
perla737 said:   Hello all! So I'm trying to start couponing again and I've been trying to find where to get these elusive coupons.. I tried the old site and found a music video and then I found that one link to mediafire but it says "Folder not Found". I keep seeing posts on how everyone needs to read more to find where to go but frankly I'm starting to feel really derp-y cause I can't find it..

oh hai

rated:
14 Nu Qz up on T.com - 1 MFR & 13 TQz (EXPIRE IN 3 MORE DAYS)

$1 off any ONE DENTYNE or TRIDENT WHITE Gum (80 ct+ pouch) (1-13-13) MFR

(ALL TQz come up under "4 day" heading)

$150 off Dyson DC41 red multi-floor upright vacuum (11-21-12)
$20 off Select VIZIO soundbar (11-21-12)
$5 off Hamilton Beach kitchen appliance (11-21-12)
$5 off Select $23.99 or higher item (11-21-12)
20% off Select Electronic accessory items (11-21-12)
25% off Barbie toy (11-21-12)
25% off Disney Princess toy (11-21-12)
25% off Select Entertainment item (11-21-12)
25% off Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn toy (11-21-12)
25% off Hot Wheels toy (11-21-12)
25% off Select NERF toy (11-21-12)
25% off Select Party board games (11-21-12)
25% off Playskool Sesame Street toy (11-21-12)

rated:
LOF ~ IMO is there a site to go where I can print off the Target Holiday Coupon, ad match and Web match policy? I have been Googling for an hour and can't find one. Thank you so much.

rated:
happylori said:   LOF ~ IMO is there a site to go where I can print off the Target Holiday Coupon, ad match and Web match policy? I have been Googling for an hour and can't find one. Thank you so much.

There's quite a few sites that have ad match etc... I like totally target and under TARGET QS HERE

Target Holiday price match details is under Our Low Price Promise HERE

rated:
Hi I was wondering if I could get the $1/1 Aveeno Facial Care item or hand & body lotion ETS Target Coupon. I've been searching and I see that people are posting that it was already up back in October but I can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance.

rated:
Could I request the following. Thanks. These expire 11-21-12

25% off Barbie toy
25% off Hot Wheels toy
25% off Select Party board games
25% off Disney Princess toy
25% off Select Entertainment item

rated:
scrapmom said:   Could I request the following. Thanks. These expire 11-21-12

25% off Barbie toy
25% off Hot Wheels toy
25% off Select Party board games
25% off Disney Princess toy
25% off Select Entertainment item
20% off Dora the Explorer DVD

done

rated:
Ok, I am a moron.

Found it, finally.

Thanks LOF.

rated:
Could I get this one too? Thanks LOF. You rock.

20% off Dora the Explorer DVD

Oops, didn't realize I requested this twice. Sorry

rated:
That was quick LOF. Thank you.

Can't wait to go shopping.

rated:
Can someone help me to get the link for the Aveeno target coupon. It is mentioned it's up there, but I don't see the link anymore? TIA

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 175 76 777879168
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.