• filter:
  • 176 77 787980168
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I think there's a few coupons that reset and expire 12/15. If there is could I request it? Thanks
This is from Totallytarget.com

$1/2 Glade Holiday Home Fragrance Items x12/15
.75/1 Kleenex Hand Towels x12/15
$1/2 Smuckers or Jif Sandwich Spreads x12/16
$1/2 Ziploc Holiday food storage items x12/16
$1/4 Huntís canned diced tomatoes 14.5 oz x12/15
.75/1 Pam cooking spray or Wesson canola/vegetable oil 48-oz. x12/15
$1.50/1 Slim Jim Dare 2.9 oz or Steakhouse 3.15 oz beef jerky x12/15

Okay just printed these and they did reset.

rated:
let's wait on those till someone comes up with full list...it will be easier to get them all at once rather than going back and double checking

rated:
scrapmom said:   I think there's a few coupons that reset and expire 12/15. If there is could I request it? Thanks
This is from Totallytarget.com
etc etc 6 Qz etc
Okay just printed these and they did reset.

They haven't reset for me ?? ... nothing new that I haven't posted as up ?

rated:
Been a member here for a few years but new to couponing. I am giving up on trying to print more than 2 glade coupons from target.

Can someone hook me up with a few $1/2 Glade Holiday Home Fragrance Items. Where are the download links everyone keeps talking about?

rated:
somehow i lost my post count. I joined in 2007, only showing 2 post. I should have 600 or so

rated:
talk to the staff

rated:
What is the policy for using these Target coupons? I went with 4 GE lighting product coupons (on top of MQs) and the lady would only take one since these coupon state one per customer in the fine print. I thought identical Target Qs were limited to 4 per transaction...does that vary from store to store?

rated:
pkp413 said:   What is the policy for using these Target coupons? I went with 4 GE lighting product coupons (on top of MQs) and the lady would only take one since these coupon state one per customer in the fine print. I thought identical Target Qs were limited to 4 per transaction...does that vary from store to store?

"...does that vary from store to store?" YES ... and from cashier to cashier ... and day of the week & ... color of your hair ...

rated:
pkp413 said:   What is the policy for using these Target coupons? I went with 4 GE lighting product coupons (on top of MQs) and the lady would only take one since these coupon state one per customer in the fine print. I thought identical Target Qs were limited to 4 per transaction...does that vary from store to store?

due to their ridiculous policy, they don't have to take ANY if they don't want to

rated:
Can someone please give me some guidance, also. I am really menopausal. Thanks so much!

rated:
hi everyone thanks for sharing all the great coupons, nm got thanx again!

rated:
Hi Everyone, Thank you LOF for all your hard work! I've really appreciated it over the years, especially around the holidays. I've read forward for the past 6 weeks, trying to figure out where to go and am still lost. I've tried to Go for It, to no avail. Any further guidance would be greatly appreciated! Happy Thanksgiving!

rated:
Same here, I have come here off and on for years for coupons, and I appreciate all of the work that goes into sharing them... I have also read everything from about the past two months, and can't figure out how to get to the coupons. If someone could PM me what I need to do, I would be grateful.

rated:
Please PM me the link for the coupons. Thanks!

rated:
Good pdf Q Book from kmartz ($165 savings/58 pages) for competitor Qz & price match - good 102812 thru 123112 HERE

rated:
I can get them to print - but they print with the LOF watermark on them. Any suggestions? I'm using a Mac and printing Chrome.

rated:
Kelly1109 said:   I can get them to print - but they print with the LOF watermark on them. Any suggestions? I'm using a Mac and printing Chrome.

on a mac - download the file & print from adobee acrobat (or your pdf viewer) not from preview or from chrome

rated:
imanemokid said:   pkp413 said:   What is the policy for using these Target coupons? I went with 4 GE lighting product coupons (on top of MQs) and the lady would only take one since these coupon state one per customer in the fine print. I thought identical Target Qs were limited to 4 per transaction...does that vary from store to store?

"...does that vary from store to store?" YES ... and from cashier to cashier ... and day of the week & ... color of your hair ...

I always find it best to get in a line with a kid working, especially a cute college aged girl and chat her up a bit and they could care less about reading the coupon, they'll just scan it and you'll be on your way.

rated:
imanemokid said:   Kelly1109 said:   I can get them to print - but they print with the LOF watermark on them. Any suggestions? I'm using a Mac and printing Chrome.

on a mac - download the file & print from adobee acrobat (or your pdf viewer) not from preview or from chrome

THANK YOU!!! It worked!

rated:
pkp413 said:   What is the policy for using these Target coupons? ...etc etc etc...does that vary from store to store?
imanemokid said:   "...does that vary from store to store?" YES ... and from cashier to cashier ... and day of the week & ... color of your hair ...
LetsGoMets1 said:   I always find it best to get in a line with a kid working, especially a cute college aged girl and chat her up a bit and they could care less about reading the coupon, they'll just scan it and you'll be on your way.

HA...not the old schoolmarms at one of my Targetz...they guard the use of those coupons like it was coming out of their retirement fund !!

rated:
I do not see it. $3 Burt Bee's that is.

rated:
I am able to print coupons off the list, but when I tried to print the threshold Q off the link on here, it printed with the "lof - fatwallet.com" marking. Anyway to make this not happen? And, of course, thanks for everything. I appreciate all the work you do!

rated:
Thanks LOF for all you do!

rated:
cayman05 said:   I do not see it. $3 Burt Bee's that is.
expired

maryshannon said:   I am able to print coupons off the list, but when I tried to print the threshold Q off the link on here, it printed with the "lof - fatwallet.com" marking. Anyway to make this not happen? And, of course, thanks for everything. I appreciate all the work you do!
you're not making any sense

rated:
maryshannon said:   I am able to print coupons off the list, but when I tried to print the threshold Q off the link on here, it printed with the "lof - fatwallet.com" marking. Anyway to make this not happen? And, of course, thanks for everything. I appreciate all the work you do!
lordoffire said:   you're not making any sense

and since the answer has been posted multiple times...and reading the thread is too much...

rated:
LetsGoMets1 said:   imanemokid said:   pkp413 said:   What is the policy for using these Target coupons? I went with 4 GE lighting product coupons (on top of MQs) and the lady would only take one since these coupon state one per customer in the fine print. I thought identical Target Qs were limited to 4 per transaction...does that vary from store to store?

I always find it best to get in a line with a kid working, especially a cute college aged girl and chat her up a bit and they could care less about reading the coupon, they'll just scan it and you'll be on your way.

Yeah well I try that too, but you can't always find a young cashier. Sometimes its the old retired lady who thinks the money is coming right out of her pocket, particularly when the coupon requires a manual K1. Its too much work if its not a quick in and out, I hate to hold up lines to get a good deal.

rated:
pkp413 said:   Yeah well I try that too, but you can't always find a young cashier. Sometimes its the old retired lady who thinks the money is coming right out of her pocket, particularly when the coupon requires a manual K1. Its too much work if its not a quick in and out, I hate to hold up lines to get a good deal.

they have reason to be wary, but not too much

rated:
imanemokid said:   pkp413 said:   What is the policy for using these Target coupons? ...etc etc etc...does that vary from store to store?
imanemokid said:   "...does that vary from store to store?" YES ... and from cashier to cashier ... and day of the week & ... color of your hair ...
LetsGoMets1 said:   I always find it best to get in a line with a kid working, especially a cute college aged girl and chat her up a bit and they could care less about reading the coupon, they'll just scan it and you'll be on your way.

HA...not the old schoolmarms at one of my Targetz...they guard the use of those coupons like it was coming out of their retirement fund !!

You gotta compliment them on their sweater, or tell them they have pretty eyes. Old ladies love that!

rated:
Left side, double diamond, layers, eyeball! Gone!

rated:
danicole said:   Left side, double diamond, layers, eyeball! Gone!

apparently I'm not the only one baked right now

scrapmom said:   I think there's a few coupons that reset and expire 12/15. If there is could I request it? Thanks
did anyone see a list yet?

rated:
danicole said:   Left side, double diamond, layers, eyeball! Gone!
lordoffire said:   apparently I'm not the only one baked right now
I think sumthin got baked into the brownies...

lordoffire said:    did anyone see a list yet?
mine still hasn't reset yet

rated:
lordoffire said:   danicole said:   Left side, double diamond, layers, eyeball! Gone!

apparently I'm not the only one baked right now

did anyone see a list yet?

I sent nemo a few of the reset links.

rated:
lordoffire said:   did anyone see a list yet?
scrapmom said:   I sent nemo a few of the reset links.

Those links were the same as my T.com ... and they are still the old Qz for me

so unless that was a regional reset ...

LOF - did any of those Qz reset for you?

rated:
lordoffire said:   did anyone see a list yet?
scrapmom said:   I sent nemo a few of the reset links.

Those links were the same as my T.com ... and they are still the old Qz for me

so unless that was a regional reset ...

LOF - did any of those Qz reset for you?

rated:
the coupons did reset

...and attention anyone viewing this thread....

FOR THE UMPTH TIME, DO NOT MESSAGE ANY OTHER USERS PESTERING THEM FOR LINKS, PERIOD.
I'M GUESSING YOU DIDN'T READ THE THREAD AT ALL CONSIDERING I'VE LOST TRACK OF HOW MANY TIMES I'VE SAID TO CONTACT MYSELF IF YOU HAVE ISSUES.

rated:
Hello everyone!!!

A special thanks to lordoffire for all you do!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

rated:
lordoffire said:   the coupons did reset

They did not reset on 2 computers that had all Qz downloaded 2x

On totallytarget and scrapmoms download - the Qz expired on 12-15-12

I just downloaded Qz on a clean computer - (never dl any T Qz) - and those grocery Qz expire on 12-17-12 - none on 12-15-12

for a total of 26 grocery Qz expire on 12-17-12

the rest of TQz - 16 on 12-1-12 & 1 on 12-4-12 ... (rest of the others are MFR Qz)

couponz.com is updating their site - they might be changing T.com, too (expire 30 days from print)?

rated:
Thank you so much LOF!!

rated:
Can someone help me too...to get the link for the Aveeno target coupon? thank U!

rated:
I am looking for it too...if u find it can u let me know...TIA

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 176 77 787980168
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.