• filter:
  • 177 78 798081168
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Thanks again LOF for everything you do and put up with.

Enjoy your holiday!!

rated:
lordoffire said:   the coupons did reset



...and attention anyone viewing this thread....

FOR THE UMPTH TIME, DO NOT MESSAGE ANY OTHER USERS PESTERING THEM FOR LINKS, PERIOD.
I'M GUESSING YOU DIDN'T READ THE THREAD AT ALL CONSIDERING I'VE LOST TRACK OF HOW MANY TIMES I'VE SAID TO CONTACT MYSELF IF YOU HAVE ISSUES.



Is there a way to love this post??????

rated:
JC12345 said:   Can someone help me too...to get the link for the Aveeno target coupon? thank U!
JC12345 said:   I am looking for it too...if u find it can u let me know...TIA

you must be twins...

$1 off Aveeno facial care item or hand & body skin care lotion (12-1-12) already up ... I found it ... I let you know ...

rated:
lordoffire said:   ...and attention anyone viewing this thread....

FOR THE UMPTH TIME, DO NOT MESSAGE ANY OTHER USERS PESTERING THEM FOR LINKS, PERIOD.
I'M GUESSING YOU DIDN'T READ THE THREAD AT ALL CONSIDERING I'VE LOST TRACK OF HOW MANY TIMES I'VE SAID TO CONTACT MYSELF IF YOU HAVE ISSUES.

scrapmom said:   Is there a way to love this post??????

maybe if you give it a little UMPTH !!

rated:
Can I please get the Arm & Hammer Cat Litter $1/1 Q? TIA

rated:
Macchiatomom said:   Can I please get the Arm & Hammer Cat Litter $1/1 Q? TIA
done

rated:
lordoffire said:   Macchiatomom said:   Can I please get the Arm & Hammer Cat Litter $1/1 Q? TIA
done


Thanks

rated:
Good MFR Q from right@home for glade to combine w/ T Q (for example $1 off two Glade Holiday home fragrance items)

can print two...(Also FREE $5 Gift Card wyb 5 select Glade Winter Collection products thru 12/22)

$2 off any Two Glade Products (Excludes 8oz Room Spray & Solid Air Freshener)

rated:
Hello, sorry for asking if this is already up... I cannot find the coupon for $0.75/1 – Kleenex Hand Towels. Could someone please tell me which page it is on? Thank you in advance for your help!

rated:
iam2hyp4u said:   Hello, sorry for asking if this is already up... I cannot find the coupon for $0.75/1 – Kleenex Hand Towels. Could someone please tell me which page it is on? Thank you in advance for your help!
it's not...

I'd suggest you'd read the thread. Not skimming, not flipping through, reading it.

rated:
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself as a brand new FW member I love great deals, especially at Target! Admittedly, I'm not super forum savvy, but hopefully after lots of careful reading, I'll soon be up to speed. Looking forward to sharing information with fellow bargain lovers!

rated:
Any news on the reset coupons?

Just curious. No rush.

rated:
Can I please get the Aveeno target coupon? thank you!

rated:
Hi! Could someone please PM me info on how to obtain the coupons? I've read through all the post for this month but haven't been able to figure it out. Thanks!

Pauligirl - Member Since: 03/07/2008

rated:
imanemokid said:   COUPONS DOT COM - INFO TO OPEN ALL PAGES QUICKLY (new format sux)

Thanks! This is wonderful to know!

rated:
scrapmom said:   Any news on the reset coupons?

Just curious. No rush.

I was waiting for a list but no one seems to have noticed.

Will work on them today.

pauligirl said:   Hi! Could someone please PM me info on how to obtain the coupons? I've read through all the post for this month but haven't been able to figure it out. Thanks!

Pauligirl - Member Since: 03/07/2008

you're fine

rated:
Deleted

rated:
lordoffire said:   scrapmom said:   Any news on the reset coupons?

Just curious. No rush.

I was waiting for a list but no one seems to have noticed.

Will work on them today.



Thanks LOF.

rated:
25 T.com Grocery (only) (No MFR) coupons that have reset to 12-17-12 for me

rated:
Okay - I am at a loss - first of all, why are the coupons from the target site printing with no expiration date on them? Second, for anyone using a Mac - I have contact LOF - and while he has tried to be helpful - yes I have read through all the posts - yes, I found the coupons on my own - yes, I read about opening in Adobe and not preview or chrome (which I did but still has the watermark) - but ultimately I can not get past the watermark due to using a Mac versus PC. Any help in how to do this would be fantastic. Thanks!!

rated:
tresam said:   Okay - I am at a loss - first of all, why are the coupons from the target site printing with no expiration date on them?
it's on your end

rated:
tresam said:   Okay - I am at a loss - first of all, why are the coupons from the target site printing with no expiration date on them? etc etc etc

what coupons did you print that have no exp date ?
It just has a blank spot where the date should be ?

rated:
Hope all you peepz have a Happy Thanksgiving and get to share some time w/ your family & friends

and thanx LOF - hope your Thanksgiving is enjoyable (and that's FRIED Turkey...not FIRED Turkey)

rated:
I printed a total of 6 - the glade, kids accessory, market pantry pasta, and a couple more. When I print the target from coupons.com for target they are fine its only from the target site. LOF you think it's from my computer site? I will try from my parents house later today and see if I have any better luck. I may be able to try the coupons from LOF as well. Quick question - if you print from the PC does the watermark not show up? My parents have a PC so hopefully that fixes that problem as well. Thanks for any help.

rated:
I noticed that the Folgers Coupon Reset, May I requestr it? I looked threw the last few pages and I didn't see anyone asking for it. Thank yo and Have a GREAT TURKEY DAY!!!

rated:
happylori said:   I noticed that the Folgers Coupon Reset, May I requestr it? I looked threw the last few pages and I didn't see anyone asking for it. Thank yo and Have a GREAT TURKEY DAY!!!

yes, but it will be a bit....maybe today, maybe tomorrow

gotta go out today and tonight

rated:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Special thanks to LOF and imanemokid!

rated:
Happy Thanksgiving Lord Of Fire!!!...Thanks for all that you do for the people in this forum!!!

rated:
2 nu MFR Qz up on T.com

$1.25 off when you buy any TWO SOLO Products (12-7-12) MFR
$1.35 off NESCAFE MEMENTO Specialty Coffee Beverage (2-15-13) MFR

(can also use the solo Qz at $$-tree - final $ > $0.38 ea)

rated:
48 Qz on T.com current > NOT Grocery & NOT MFR...(although some grocery might be under other category)

UPDATE > changed to TXT file

* ( < currently up )

and almost half the Qz on a few different computers have the check box open (even though they have been printed 2x) but don't print

rated:
Hope everyone ate lots of turkey...i overloaded on carbs

rated:
90 Nu or updated Qz on T.com (NO MFR)

UPDATE > changed to TXT file

rated:
Please post:

$1.50/2 AF bagged coffee ex 1/5
$1/2 MIO ex 1/7
$1/2 Planters nuts x 1/7
$1/2 Snickers 11.8oz+ x 12/30
$1.50/2 Up cleaning item x 1/5

Thank you.

rated:
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

Hi Lof, could you post the following. Thanks

$1 off With purchase of three select Market Pantry items (1-5-13)
$1 off With purchase of two 10-ct. Capri Sun drink pouches (1-7-13)
$1 off With purchase of two 12- to 16-oz. Kraft Singles cheese items (1-7-13)
$1 off With purchase of two 12-oz. or larger Planters peanut butters (1-7-13)
$1 off 3.8oz or Larger Oscar Mayer Lunchables (1-7-13)
$1 off 32-oz. Kraft Velveeta cheese (1-7-13)
$1.50 off 12- or 24-oz. Clear Care cleaning and disinfecting contact lens solution (1-5-13)
$1.50 off With purchase of two 16-oz. International Delight coffee creamers (1-5-13)
$1.50 off With purchase of two Kotex Natural Balance feminine care items (1-5-13)
$1.50 off With purchase of two up & up cleaning items (1-5-13)
FREE Target Café cookie with purchase of Target Café combo meal (1-5-13)
$2/2 Orville popcorn 6-pk. (1-11-13)

This is a reset.
$1 off With purchase of two select sandwich spreads (12-17-12)
$0.75 off 4-pk. Knorr Homestyle cooking stocks (12-17-12)

rated:
do not post the entire list in the thread, it wastes space

ShoppingRadical said:   Please post:

$1.50/2 AF bagged coffee ex 1/5
$1/2 MIO ex 1/7
$1/2 Planters nuts x 1/7
$1/2 Snickers 11.8oz+ x 12/30
$1.50/2 Up cleaning item x 1/5

Thank you.

done...didn't see snickers

scrapmom said:   Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

Hi Lof, could you post the following. Thanks

$1 off With purchase of three select Market Pantry items (1-5-13)
$1 off With purchase of two 10-ct. Capri Sun drink pouches (1-7-13)
$1 off With purchase of two 12- to 16-oz. Kraft Singles cheese items (1-7-13)
$1 off With purchase of two 12-oz. or larger Planters peanut butters (1-7-13)
$1 off 3.8oz or Larger Oscar Mayer Lunchables (1-7-13)
$1 off 32-oz. Kraft Velveeta cheese (1-7-13)
$1.50 off 12- or 24-oz. Clear Care cleaning and disinfecting contact lens solution (1-5-13)
$1.50 off With purchase of two 16-oz. International Delight coffee creamers (1-5-13)
$1.50 off With purchase of two Kotex Natural Balance feminine care items (1-5-13)
FREE Target Café cookie with purchase of Target Café combo meal (1-5-13)
$2/2 Orville popcorn 6-pk. (1-11-13)

bobsgirl1197 said:   I would appreciate this coupon. Thank you for all that you do.

$3 off Select Home brand or Threshold table linen item (1-5-13)

scrapmom said: $1/2 Glade Holiday Home Fragrance Items x12/15
.75/1 Kleenex Hand Towels x12/15
$1/2 Ziploc Holiday food storage items x12/16
$1/4 Hunt’s canned diced tomatoes 14.5 oz x12/15
.75/1 Pam cooking spray or Wesson canola/vegetable oil 48-oz. x12/15
$1.50/1 Slim Jim Dare 2.9 oz or Steakhouse 3.15 oz beef jerky x12/15
$1 off With purchase of two select sandwich spreads (12-17-12)
$0.75 off 4-pk. Knorr Homestyle cooking stocks (12-17-12)

janretz said:   Hi LOF-

Can you please post the $2 GE light bulb ex 12/22, and the $2 Tidy Cats ex 12/23?

Thanks
done

rated:
I would appreciate this coupon. Thank you for all that you do.

$3 off Select Home brand or Threshold table linen item (1-5-13)

rated:
Hi LOF-

Can you please post the $2 GE light bulb ex 12/22, and the $2 Tidy Cats ex 12/23?

Thanks

rated:
Holiday Threshold placemats are free this week with new Target printable.

rated:
janretz said:   Hi LOF- Can you please post the $2 GE light bulb ex 12/22, and the $2 Tidy Cats ex 12/23? Thanks

Tidy Cats...under Grocery - not Pets (T.duh) expired 12-17-12 for me...12-15-12 for totallytarget...

janretz..when did you print that Q to get a 12/23 date?

Also my "show all" on 1 XPcomputer/FF is 191 w/ 95 grocery ... another W7computer/FF on the same network at the same time shows 189 for "show all" and 93 grocery...

T.com making Qz even more interesting...NOT

rated:
mommagonzo said:   Holiday Threshold placemats etc etc

Thanx, mommagonzo

Q up_

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 177 78 798081168
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014