• filter:
  • 1108 109 110111112167
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Has the link changed from the Seinfeld hint? I've read back as far as around that time, and can't find anything that's changed? Help Please? Thank you.

rated:
codysmom said:   I'm trying to open the file (back from October) to print a coupon and it just keeps saying "loading". Has file been moved recently or is my computer just not cooperating? Thank you for always having these coupons for us!
Magnolia05 said:   Has the link changed from the Seinfeld hint? I've read back as far as around that time, and can't find anything that's changed? Help Please? Thank you.

That is an old location

Since October - the link has changed


you might try starting from LOFz post HERE

UPDATE as of 02-21-13 ... then again, you probably don't ...

rated:
Hi! Looking for $1 off Hormel Country Crock side dish (3-16-13)
Thanks for all that you do.

rated:
I wanted to ask if anyone saved the loreal coupon that just expired I just checked my receipt and it didnt deduct,i want to try to see if I can get my money back but I didnt save or print any extras please if someone did save can u help me

rated:
all should be available shortly


candy8938 said:   I wanted to ask if anyone saved the loreal coupon that just expired I just checked my receipt and it didnt deduct,i want to try to see if I can get my money back but I didnt save or print any extras please if someone did save can u help me
yes, I still have it...

what does "didnt deduct" mean?

rated:
thanks for your reply:I remember they scanned it but its not on the receipt anywhere,i added the total and that two dollar coupon didnt go through.I know sometimes the coupon value goes to the bottom of the receipt but its not there,they coupon expired but im gonna try anyway I only bought that makeup caz of the coupon lol
And by the way thanx for your great help in this forum!!!!!!!!!!

rated:
candy8938 said:   thanks for your reply:I remember they scanned it but its not on the receipt anywhere,i added the total and that two dollar coupon didnt go through.I know sometimes the coupon value goes to the bottom of the receipt but its not there,they coupon expired but im gonna try anyway I only bought that makeup caz of the coupon lol
And by the way thanx for your great help in this forum!!!!!!!!!!



http://www.mediafire.com/?ujm3a5x9llobsg2


may want to work on the spelling and punctuation...

rated:
HEHEHE I know I'm working on how fast I can type and I have not been able to be quicker

rated:
Thank you for your help

rated:
I need the $1 off 3 yoplait greek too! How do I get this?

rated:
1 Nu Q up on T.com (I guess)

$1.75 off when you buy 2 WONKA or CRUNCH Candy & Card Kits ( - - ) MFR

it's on my page 6 but it won't print 4 me - just says "Your Coupons Are Printing

Please do not hit refresh*, this may take a minute." >> so far it's been twenty ??

(I did print them 2x from couponnetwork / catalina & might conflict, but still should say already printed)

and

it looks like they pulled it - no longer there

rated:
thank you imanemokid ....I appreciate your direction

rated:
Thank You

rated:
Has the method Q expired?

rated:
Can I get the purina cat chow $1 coupon? Thanks so much for all you do!!!

rated:
treehugger said:   Has the method Q expired?

$1 off Method cleaning item (2-9-13).pdf as [er current list

rated:
imanemokid said:   treehugger said:   Has the method Q expired?

$1 off Method cleaning item (2-9-13).pdf as [er current list

Thanks and bummer-saw a bunch of method on clearance at the local target and was hoping to use the Q. Oh well that's what I get for waiting!

rated:
LOF, may we have $1 off Godiva coupon, please? Thank you.

rated:
Thank you, thank you, thank you imanemokid for the dummy's guide post for newbies/returnees to this thread. I swear, I have read and re-read most of the middle pages of posts three times trying to figure out where the coupons were, but I glazed over this very important post from LOF every time (how? I have no idea in retrospect). It became my new New Year's Resolution to figure it out. I bless and thank you for sparing me a fourth reading of this entire freaking thread. Now on to my next resolution, world peace.

Many additional thanks to both you and LOF for you hard work posting and updating and putting up with inane rookies like me.

rated:
moved further down

rated:
Off topic ,

yesterday when I wen to return stuff at target they asked and then scanned my ID (DL) even though I had bought the item with a target giftcard and also had a receipt,is this a new trend ?

rated:
phatwalletguy said:   Off topic ,

yesterday when I wen to return stuff at target they asked and then scanned my ID (DL) even though I had bought the item with a target giftcard and also had a receipt,is this a new trend ?


Not that I know of. I returned some items yesterday afternoon, one with receipt and the rest using credit card look up. Guest service did not ask for my ID at all.

rated:
bintford said:   phatwalletguy said:   Off topic ,

yesterday when I wen to return stuff at target they asked and then scanned my ID (DL) even though I had bought the item with a target giftcard and also had a receipt,is this a new trend ?


Not that I know of. I returned some items yesterday afternoon, one with receipt and the rest using credit card look up. Guest service did not ask for my ID at all.


are they up to the old tricks about tracking users who return stuff , like frys electronics , BTW this is nor CAL

rated:
looking for the Johnson & Johnson $1 coupon. can anyone help me?? thanks

rated:
Nutwood said:   looking for the Johnson & Johnson $1 coupon. can anyone help me?? thanks
that is no where near specific enough....do you know how many brands they own?

rated:
phatwalletguy said:   Off topic ,

yesterday when I wen to return stuff at target they asked and then scanned my ID (DL) even though I had bought the item with a target giftcard and also had a receipt,is this a new trend ?


maybe itz cuz you looked alot like one of those guyz with their pix hangin' in the post office ??

rated:
lordoffire said:   Nutwood said:   looking for the Johnson & Johnson $1 coupon. can anyone help me?? thanks
that is no where near specific enough....do you know how many brands they own?


none on T.com (also online code available)

$1/1 Johnsonís Baby Item 4oz+ Target Baby Mobile Coupon x2/23
$1/1 Johnsonís Natural 9 or 18 oz lotion or wash, 10 oz shampoo Target Baby Mailer x3/23

rated:
lordoffire said:    that is no where near specific enough....do you know how many brands they own?


yes ... I most definitely agree ... and it would help if the peepz would either copy the whole Q description from the "list" , the blog you were perusing or just copy the words from the Q on T.com.

But it helps me out keeping the list current when you include the date because the Qz sometimes get a more current date if you didn't download them the first day they were put up.

Thanx

rated:
sorry guys. I looking for the Johnson & Johnson baby wash $1 coupon. I don't remember the dates, but was recently. i saw on allthingstarget.com a great deal posted for the baby wash.....thanks

rated:
Nutwood said:   sorry guys. I looking for the Johnson & Johnson baby wash $1 coupon. I don't remember the dates, but was recently. i saw on allthingstarget.com a great deal posted for the baby wash.....thanks
not a printable

rated:
List of 121 TQz (No MFR) 2-22-13 or later w/ 71 LOF-MF _ updated 2-18-13 @ 1950

rated:
A long shot, but I was curious to know if anyone had this coupon (didn't find it on the list - only found the huggies wipes one)

-$3.50/1 Huggies Little Movers 92 ct+ or Snug & Dry 112 ct+ Diapers TQ (No Longer Avail) x2/16

Thanks in advance!

rated:
cosmodaisi said:   I need the $1 off 3 yoplait greek too! How do I get this?
petebauer said:   Can I get the purina cat chow $1 coupon? Thanks so much for all you do!!!
bintford said:   LOF, may we have $1 off Godiva coupon, please? Thank you.
done

speedyturtle said:   A long shot, but I was curious to know if anyone had this coupon (didn't find it on the list - only found the huggies wipes one)

-$3.50/1 Huggies Little Movers 92 ct+ or Snug & Dry 112 ct+ Diapers TQ (No Longer Avail) x2/16

Thanks in advance!

of course

rated:
speedyturtle said:   A long shot, but I was curious to know if anyone had this coupon (didn't find it on the list etc etc

$3.50/1 Huggies Little Movers 92 ct+ or Snug & Dry 112 ct+ Diapers )2-16-13)

lordoffire said:   of course

This Q initially came out on 12-30-12. If you printed it on the first day, it expired on (1-27-13). Later prints got an expiration date of (2-16-13), that is why it was not on the list. But if you printed that Q on the first day 2x you would not be able to print the later date. I still cannot find someone who is knowledgeable at T corporate to find out how the new expiration dates work, or how many days after the Q the date changes. (and this is only for a select few that they re-post and extend the date)

rated:
I haven't been around in forever due to lots of personal issues...a wedding cancelled 6 days before will do that to you.. I started reading backards from 109 down to 86 and cant find where everything went to!! Can anyone please help me out and steer me towards where I should be looking I appreciate any help, Steph

rated:
1 Nu MFR Q up on T.com

$1 off TWO packages of Purina Dog Brand Dog Snacks (4-12-13) MFR

rated:
which pages are for the new coupon link ?

rated:
gaby20 said:   which pages are for the new coupon link ?


same pages as PM from Nov

rated:
If it hasn't been requested already may I please request the $1/3 GM Cereal coupon? Thanks a TON!!!!

rated:
14 Nu/Updated TQz on T.com today

$1 off Dove Men+Care item (3-17-13)
$1 off Suave Professionals hair care item (3-23-13)
$1 off three General Mills cold cereals (3-16-13)
$1 off three Kellogg's cold cereals (3-16-13)
$1 off three Kellogg's Pop Tarts or Mini-Crisps (3-16-13)
$1 off TRESemme hair care item (3-23-13)
$1 off two Coffee-mate creamers (3-16-13)
$1 off two Quaker items (3-16-13)
$1 off Women's Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy item (3-23-13)
$1.50 off Stouffer's frozen items (3-16-13)
$1.50 off two 9.34oz+ M&M's chocolate candy (3-17-13)
$2 off Heinz Three Ore Ida potatoes or One 38oz+ ketchup (3-17-13)
$2 off three 9 ct Bagel Bites snacks or 12oz+ TGI Fridays frozen snacks (3-17-13)
30% off 50-pk. Infantino squeeze pouches WPO Infantino squeeze station (3-23-13)

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1108 109 110111112167
  • Page


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014