• Search this Topic »
rated:
Wow Scooby - thank you SO much.

rated:
You guys are welcome.

rated:
Thank you Scoobysnack

rated:
Scoobysnack84010 said:   Here you go my Peep s I have been working on these all day.

Thank you. Now I know why I need to update my profile.

rated:
Updated profile, thanks Scoobysnack and Imanemokid for all your hard work!

rated:
thank you Scoobysnack and Imanemokid - I REALLY appreciate the time you spent on all of this. I am about to make a trip to Target and I am so glad to have a way to print these coupons because I lose or (as I did yesterday) throw away my newly printed coupons accidentally while trying to clean up the play room/office/laundry area - actually it is a junk room where we put the tons of socks that I can't find a mate for, stacks of clothes for the 'garage sale' we will probably never have & boxes of junk that are supposed to go in the attic. Sorry! This is another reason why I rarely post to forums, I over-explain. So thank you again.

rated:
For anyone doing the $5 off $20 Target deal I put a PDF file with all of Nestles products you can use for the deal in the TQ folder if anyone wants it. Expired

rated:
First let me thank Scoobysnack and Imanemokid for the Target coupons.I really appreciate you taking out time to upload these great coupons.I did upload my profile.I could see the coupons,But I do not know what am I doing wrong?I cannot print the coupon,when I print the coupon a blank page comes.Kindly help me.I read through many pages,but could not find any answers.

rated:
Download them then print them out should work fine. They are just standard pdf files.

skyisblue said:   First let me thank Scoobysnack and Imanemokid for the Target coupons.I really appreciate you taking out time to upload these great coupons.I did upload my profile.I could see the coupons,But I do not know what am I doing wrong?I cannot print the coupon,when I print the coupon a blank page comes.Kindly help me.I read through many pages,but could not find any answers.

rated:
Thanks for replying back.I really appreciate it.I did download the file,but when I print it only one line comes,and the whole page is blank.I do not understand what am I doing wrong

rated:
Scoobysnack84010 said:   For anyone doing the $5 off $20 Target deal I put a PDF file with all of Nestles products you can use for the deal in the TQ folder if anyone wants it. etc etc

to go w/ this ... just a list ... 2 page pdf

(there might be a few intl still in the list)

rated:
I'm not sure what might be going wrong. When you DL it you can open it and see it? Try right clicking in the pdf and print from there. For some reason my PC wont print a PDF by using the file print.

skyisblue said:   Thanks for replying back.I really appreciate it.I did download the file,but when I print it only one line comes,and the whole page is blank.I do not understand what am I doing wrong

rated:
Scoobysnack84010 said:   I'm not sure what might be going wrong. When you DL it you can open it and see it? Try right clicking in the pdf and print from there. For some reason my PC wont print a PDF by using the file print.

skyisblue said:   Thanks for replying back.I really appreciate it.I did download the file,but when I print it only one line comes,and the whole page is blank.I do not understand what am I doing wrong

what file?

rated:
I wrote a whole spiel about this and if I find it - I'll post it

So I'm not going to type a bunch of stuff & junk here -

It would behoove you to just do it (PC users) ...

Go download foxit.

It's a free pdf viewer.

It's small.

And it opens stuff that Adobee sometimes won't.

Use it as an alternate when you're had a bad day.

IE sux - that's why I have six browsers ...

if it doesn't work in one ...

and I use it as my main pdf viewer - not acrobat

rated:
Only 7 Nu Qz up on T.com 5 TQz and 2 MFR

$0.75 off 16oz Oscar Mayer beef franks (5-25-13)
$1 off two 8.5oz+ Dove chocolate (6-1-13)
$2 off ten Plum Organics baby food pouches (6-1-13)
$5 off Smoking cessation item Select (7-20-13)
20% off ten Weight Watcher, Smart Ones, or Yoplait items Select (6-1-13)

$0.99 off SIX Gerber 2nd Foods Organic Pouches (6-23-13) MFR
$1.50 off ONE jar of NESCAFE CLASICO Instant Coffee (5-26-13) MFR

($1 off three greeting cards (5-25-13) was previously posted)

rated:
Uploaded.

imanemokid said:   Only 8 Nu Qz up on T.com 5 TQz and 3 MFR

$0.75 off 16oz Oscar Mayer beef franks (5-25-13)
$1 off three greeting cards (5-25-13)
$1 off two 8.5oz+ Dove chocolate (6-1-13)
$5 off Smoking cessation item Select (7-20-13)
20% off ten Weight Watcher, Smart Ones, or Yoplait items Select (6-1-13)

rated:
List of 160 TQz (No MFR) 4-28-13 or later w/ 16 TQz _ updated 4-28-13 @ 1028

Scoobysnack84010 list is included (w/ descriptions as posted) ... currently 156 Qz

rated:

rated:
wow, thank you scoobysnack. the way it should be. no treasure hunts guessing games. watermarks...no racking my brains to find these coupons. right there to download.

rated:
also if you still have the schick $4.00 manufacturer (exp. may 05) coupon and stack it with the $3.00 off target coupon, your net cost for these razors will be only $2.49

rated:
sherlockholmesish said:   wow, thank you scoobysnack. the way it should be. no treasure hunts guessing games. , no racking my brains to find these coupons. right there to download.

I don't even think google has enough storage for the number of responses if I have for that one ...

rated:
sherlockholmesish said:   also if you still have the schick $4.00 manufacturer (exp. may 05) coupon and stack it with the $3.00 off target coupon, your net cost for these razors will be only $2.49

and that's in the thread too if you keep up with ... oh that's right - no reading or racking your brain cell ... sorry ...

rated:
imanemokid said:   sherlockholmesish said:   also if you still have the schick $4.00 manufacturer (exp. may 05) coupon and stack it with the $3.00 off target coupon, your net cost for these razors will be only $2.49

and that's in the thread too if you keep up with ... oh that's right - no reading or racking your brain cell ... sorry ...

What's so funny about the person who racked their brain cells and still couldn't figure out where the coupons where at is their post name. Just saying....

rated:
Thank you Scooby and imanemokid!!! I gave ya'll some green

rated:
sherlockholmesish said:   also if you still have the schick $4.00 manufacturer (exp. may 05) coupon and stack it with the $3.00 off target coupon, your net cost for these razors will be only $2.49
imanemokid said:   and that's in the thread too if you keep up with ... oh that's right - no reading or racking your brain cell ... sorry ...
LiZaDaisy said:   What's so funny about the person who racked their brain cells and still couldn't figure out where the coupons where at is their post name. Just saying....
actually ... just sayin' ... I don't quite git what yer sayin' ??

(ha - or is it just a h?)

but ... ish ... like, almost like, similar to, approximately or around ... maybe they both smoke a pipe or know a doctor named "Watson" ?? ... but you're right ... it surely couldn't be from the acute detective work ...

{and that wasn't plural)

rated:
Shine79 said:   Thank you Scooby and imanemokid!!! I gave ya'll some green

was that in my paypal account ?

rated:
I think I need a paypal account also

imanemokid said:   Shine79 said:   Thank you Scooby and imanemokid!!! I gave ya'll some green

was that in my paypal account ?

rated:
Hi can someone post the (5-25-13) $2 Essie coupon. Thank you so much, all of your help is appreciated

rated:
krysie14 said:   Hi can someone post the (5-25-13) $2 Essie coupon. Thank you so much, all of your help is appreciated

Already posted. Go back and read a few pages. You will see that a very generous member has taken the time to post most of the target coupons. Which they included the link to the coupons.

rated:
krysie14 said:   Hi can someone post the (5-25-13) $2 Essie coupon. Thank you so much, all of your help is appreciated

It has been posted.... You should consider taking the time to read through the thread just a bit..ALL Target coupons have been posted..

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1181772/m17710035/#m17...

rated:
LiZaDaisy said:   krysie14 said:   Hi can someone post the (5-25-13) $2 Essie coupon. Thank you so much, all of your help is appreciated

Already posted. Go back and read a few pages. You will see that a very generous member has taken the time to post most of the target coupons. Which they included the link to the coupons.

Beat me to it lol

rated:
now you know - that readin' stuff is too much like detective work ... might put a strain on the brain ... cell.

rated:
All the TQz are posted...there is nothing new to post.

rated:
Scoobysnack84010 said:   All the TQz are posted...there is nothing new to post.

oh ... believe me ... I have something new to post ... but I'd probably be back on Double Secret Probation again ...

rated:
Thanks Scooby and emo for all the hard work and helping me get back to saving! updated my profile.

rated:
ok i know this is not a smart q but when i go to the link, i see folders. when i try to download and or open, mediafire wants me to pay for upgrade. what am i doing wrong? J

rated:
jodig said:   ok i know this is not a smart q but when i go to the link, i see folders. when i try to download and or open, mediafire wants me to pay for upgrade. what am i doing wrong? J

When you share a folder w/ sub-folders >>

in public shared view, once you click / check a file, the download button is the "arrow down" button at the top of the page that ... amazingly enuf ... says "download"

the green button is upgrade and to the left ... past the two view buttons is the download folder button ...

but ... you can't use it ...

you can only download one file at a time in the free version of MF

When you share just an individual file - in view mode -

at the top right of the page, the green button is upgrade and directly to the left is the download file button

When you share just an individual file - in direct download mode -

there's only one green button - and it is "download"

(UPDATED - 'cuz I didn't want to make it too simple ... gotz 2 keep that "cell" active)

rated:
omg thanks! i knew it had to be simple

rated:
Ok I need to ask. Are the folders to confusing or are thet helpful?

rated:
Scoobysnack84010 said:   Ok I need to ask. Are the folders to confusing or are thet helpful?

Confucius say ... "confusing" ... ok ?

not really ... but it is easier on MF to search thru one or two folders

like "grocery" and "other" or just one folder ...

but once the folder is larger than 100 files ... then that changes stuff, too =>

but I'll PM you a couple of questions ...

AND

the next one is 6000 ... it's now a novelette

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.
  • 1149 150 151152153167
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014