• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
matthewk said:   i only have 16 points (1+15) now , any suggestions to make use of the 15 by 4/17? thanks,

Order two pizzas by the 17th to get to 20 points. There really isn't any trick.

Thanks OP, but the 15 did not get me close enough to pull the trigger.

Thanks for the heads up OP. I had 19 points originally, so using 25, I wonder if I will still keep nine after the 17th

On another note, there is usually a link to the right on my order page for wings for $6; after adding it to cart, another link comes for $4 cheese sticks, then $1 two liter. I ususally add them all to get to the $1 2 liter, then remove the other two from my cart.

isn't 25PAPA code also for specialty pizza not just limited to 3 toppings? meat/veg/supreme?

The pts gave me 24 total ... 1 shy of the free pizza. Ha ha.

Didn't know aobut the PJMPG code though ... so may use that.

hmmm points didn't show up :/ Tried a refresh too.

ryryfree said:   Thanks OP, but the 15 did not get me close enough to pull the trigger.

Offer to get some pizza at the office on your account, and split the price of the Pizza with your co-workers. Should be easy to spend 25 bucks to get the extra 5 Papa Points for the Free 1 topping pizza.

Thanks! Just got 15 points added to my account. Free pizza this weekend!

Now have 50 points, yet have not bought anything from them in two years. Sadly, the last two times I ate Papa John's I got ill.

I don't know how but w/ the 15 pts added I now have 95 pts in my account.

Thank you!! I had 25 pts., so now I have 40. I'll try to get 2 large 1 toppings tonight, does anyone know if you can get more than one free per order? Like mwalker above, I wonder if they will snatch the 15 back if I don't use all of them by the 17th?!

ShadowedBlade said:   The pts gave me 24 total ... 1 shy of the free pizza. Ha ha.

Didn't know aobut the PJMPG code though ... so may use that.


I'm in the same boat, figure I can just order something for at least $5, then get the free pizza in another order.

jesquez said:   Thank you!! I had 25 pts., so now I have 40. I'll try to get 2 large 1 toppings tonight, does anyone know if you can get more than one free per order? Like mwalker above, I wonder if they will snatch the 15 back if I don't use all of them by the 17th?!

Yes, they will disappear after the 17th. And if it wasn't mentioned earlier, only papa rewards members who were registered before the start of the promo will get the bonus points.

callenjr said:   Now have 50 points, yet have not bought anything from them in two years. Sadly, the last two times I ate Papa John's I got ill.can you donate points? a number of us are shy a few points to be able to use these.

matthewk said:   callenjr said:   Now have 50 points, yet have not bought anything from them in two years. Sadly, the last two times I ate Papa John's I got ill.can you donate points? a number of us are shy a few points to be able to use these.

Seriously, can points be transfered between different accounts?

chrislk1986 said:   ShadowedBlade said:   The pts gave me 24 total ... 1 shy of the free pizza. Ha ha.

Didn't know aobut the PJMPG code though ... so may use that.


I'm in the same boat, figure I can just order something for at least $5, then get the free pizza in another order.


Tried this tonight ... stupid points take a business day to "credit to account" ...

Oh well, used the code for the free large 1 topping since was only ordering for the free pizza anyway.

ShadowedBlade said:   chrislk1986 said:   ShadowedBlade said:   The pts gave me 24 total ... 1 shy of the free pizza. Ha ha.

Didn't know aobut the PJMPG code though ... so may use that.


I'm in the same boat, figure I can just order something for at least $5, then get the free pizza in another order.


Tried this tonight ... stupid points take a business day to "credit to account" ...

Oh well, used the code for the free large 1 topping since was only ordering for the free pizza anyway.


Dang! Thanks for the heads up.

niniss said:   matthewk said:   callenjr said:   Now have 50 points, yet have not bought anything from them in two years. Sadly, the last two times I ate Papa John's I got ill.can you donate points? a number of us are shy a few points to be able to use these.

Seriously, can points be transfered between different accounts?


I don't think they can. However, the person with the points could just change their carryout location and order for you.

chrislk1986 said:   niniss said:   matthewk said:   callenjr said:   Now have 50 points, yet have not bought anything from them in two years. Sadly, the last two times I ate Papa John's I got ill.can you donate points? a number of us are shy a few points to be able to use these.

Seriously, can points be transfered between different accounts?


I don't think they can. However, the person with the points could just change their carryout location and order for you.


I was more thinking about transferring a few points from one account to another. For instance, i have 10 points left in my account and a family member is a few points shy of 20. It would be nice if i can transfer my points to her account so they don't get wasted.

looks nice


25 Points
Disclaimer
I think some may get 25 points. I just checked my account and got awarded 25 points. Not sure if they give you more because you order frequently from them.

I just ordered a one topping large and use promo code PJMPG and the cost was zero but no indication that they will redeem 20 points. It just says I have 42 points and no points will be earned with this order. How long does it take to see if my points are redeemed?

Point redemption should be immediate, unless the system is having problems. Otherwise one might keep ordering free pizza?

chrislk1986 said:   Point redemption should be immediate, unless the system is having problems. Otherwise one might keep ordering free pizza?

Doubt it.

From the Superbowl Coin Toss "free pizza offer", my Papa Points were deducted the following day after I put my order in.

whoa...i have 43 points. cool! just ordered a pizza!!!!

I got my free 3 topping pizza last night. I just sprung for the $2.25 delivery. With tax, total of $2.42. I gave the driver a $1 cash tip.

I was wondering if the driver uses his own car, and gets a portion of that $2.25?

Is the code 25papa a limited-time only code or is it always available for redeeming one 3-topping large with 25 pts? Thanks.

ablang said:   I got my free 3 topping pizza last night. I just sprung for the $2.25 delivery. With tax, total of $2.42. I gave the driver a $1 cash tip.

I was wondering if the driver uses his own car, and gets a portion of that $2.25?


Unfortunately, no. The order system has a note saying that any delivery fee charged does not go to the driver.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014