• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
If you have a Staples account, Log on, then click on "Staples Rewards", then "Coupon Wallet".

In my "Wallet" were several offers, the best being $40 off a $100 purchase. The typical exclusions apply.

The Expiration Dates vary, with the earliest being May 5th.

Staples did not contact me about these Coupons; I just stumbled across them.

I logged in with both my personal account, and the company I work for's account - both had these coupons available.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I have nine coupons that I consider junk; neither of the ones from OP.

Hoogineer (May. 01, 2012 @ 11:40a) |

No big shakes but some of those in my coupon wallet seem okay- 20 off 100 and 25/100 and 100 off clearance laptop/deskto... (more)

amhidogha (May. 01, 2012 @ 2:47p) |

Sorry no one else has the $40 off $100 Coupon, or even the $25 of $75.

Staples must have some odd Marketing Software.

SalemCat (May. 01, 2012 @ 3:22p) |

Unfortunately none for me, maybe because I am premier and they saw that I used like 50 coupons in a month

If you are able to access these coupons, the $25 off $75 works just fine.

I am having trouble with the $40 of $100. I tried an online order for Paper and Tape, and it did not work. So I called, and the Order-Taker says it's not valid. So I told her it's right on your Web Site !

Will update.

maybe its instore only?

They finally accepted my order, to be delivered free tomorrow.

I received $105.95 worth for $52.37 plus $3.37 Tax.

One heck of a deal - worth the hassle.

anyplace said:   maybe its instore only?

The $40 Coupon says Online or by Phone.

The $25 Coupon says Online or by Phone.

Did you find them in your "Coupon Wallet"?

My only gripe is since I was forced to call, no FW CB.

I'd post the coupons, but I'm probably going to use the $25 off as well. "Limit one coupon per customer, non-transferable".

i have 16 coupons. but not 40 off.

maybe since you had problems with it it was an error.
what were the first 5 digitsM

Hmmm...a generic $40 off $100 coupon would be a first for Staples. It is most likely the $40 of $100 on Dell ink that many others, including myself, got in our coupon wallets last week. I am guessing OP simply got excited did not read the $40 coupon closely which is why it did not work without an override.

can these coupons be stacked?

I tried my current Staples Rewards as well as an old one that I haven't used for almost a year. No worthwhile coupons in either. Several high dollar ink and toner coupons, but no $40 off $100 coupon of any sort.

fatxman said:   can these coupons be stacked?

You can only stack a %off and a $off.

Otherwise, 'you can' but you must have enough products as if it would be multiple purchases

again, unfortunately none for me

none for me

I have a ton of Dell in mine, but no general $x off $y coupons.

cnIsfg said:   Hmmm...a generic $40 off $100 coupon would be a first for Staples. It is most likely the $40 of $100 on Dell ink that many others, including myself, got in our coupon wallets last week. I am guessing OP simply got excited did not read the $40 coupon closely which is why it did not work without an override.

In this case, wrong. It is not a Dell coupon.

SalemCat said:   cnIsfg said:   Hmmm...a generic $40 off $100 coupon would be a first for Staples. It is most likely the $40 of $100 on Dell ink that many others, including myself, got in our coupon wallets last week. I am guessing OP simply got excited did not read the $40 coupon closely which is why it did not work without an override.

In this case, wrong. It is not a Dell coupon.

...then you are indeed unique as no one else here on FW or over at SD got that one. Personally I still think it was the Dell coupon that you quickly overlooked as it does not mention Dell ink in the big print of the coupon or possibly a glitch (ie like the prior Martha Stewart coupon wallet fiasco) as it is too much of a coincidence to have 2 coupons with those exact same $40 off $100 amounts in the same week. Plus no one else has had any problems using a legitimate $ off coupons from their coupon wallet that were coded correctly as $ off coupons.

I had no $ off $ coupons however I did have a $100 off any clearance pc or laptop...

Wow! I received a 20% off software coupon that expires on 5/1/2012. I feel so special now that I have such a unique coupon! ROFL.

However I did receive a coupon for $100 off a clearance laptop or desktop. Might work for OD too ! Shoot just ordered a pc from Staples using my Staples coupon on phone.

cnIsfg said:   Hmmm...a generic $40 off $100 coupon would be a first for Staples. It is most likely the $40 of $100 on Dell ink that many others, including myself, got in our coupon wallets last week. I am guessing OP simply got excited did not read the $40 coupon closely which is why it did not work without an override.

Or, it could be an error on Staples' part. Just a couple weeks ago they made a similar error by not stating the $3 off $3.99 coupons were only for Martha Stewart items which resulted in the coupon being declined when Martha Stewart items weren't purchased.

Or maybe Staples is trying to match this person's rewards account with their FW ID

Any Free after rebate deals to MM with these coupons?

I have nine coupons that I consider junk; neither of the ones from OP.

No big shakes but some of those in my coupon wallet seem okay- 20 off 100 and 25/100 and 100 off clearance laptop/desktop, 20%off software.

Sorry no one else has the $40 off $100 Coupon, or even the $25 of $75.

Staples must have some odd Marketing Software.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014