Online Source for Liquor Rebate Forms?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Well, it's not really a "grocery" (maybe for some) but I am hoping for assistance.

As many, I stock up on liquor this time of year for parties, etc. There are some liquor stores in my state that promote rebates being offered on certain spirits all the time. None are in my area, but I walked into one once who plays the "rebate game" and has a wall of pads of current rebate forms and advertises them heavily in their ads.

These are rebates good for most states on said product at the moment, not just that store.

However, my local liquor stores do not play the "rebate game" to bring in customers. They sell the same stuff at the same regular prices and unless there happens to be a rebate card around the top of the bottle (some have them hanging there when delivered) they made no mention. As an example, Three Olives Vodka is currently offering a $5 rebate. I can drive an hour to the stores bothering to promote this, but I'm doing it to get the darn rebate form. (Nope, it's not mention on Three Olives web site).

Is there any web site that keeps track of liquor rebates available and links to PDF files of the rebate forms? I have found some have manufacturers have started offering the forms on Facebook if you "like" their product. I want to be able to shop locally and still make use of the rebates these far away spots are making me aware of.

Ideas? The fact this type of site does not exist amazes me.. but my Google searches come up dry.

Thanks!

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thebar.com ... i think.

I'd suggest you also look into liquor ratings / awards as many of the well known brands that offer rebates may not stack up quality wise, even after rebate, to other brands/scores. For instance Sobieski Vodka is very good and can be had for approx $17 for a 1.75.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014