Bing Rewards now 20 credits per day

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Bing Rewards is now offering 1 credit for every 2 searches up to 20 credits a day(used to be 10 a day).

Add that to the daily extra search, you can get 23 credits a day. The Amazon $5 gift card is 475 points at the gold level, so you can get one in less than 21 days.

There are always people that say that it is only a few cents a day. It is free money for doing searches. Instead of giving Google all the search profits, you get a cut of the action.

http://www.bing.com/rewards

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

ppssshhhtt...that's a joke compared to swagbucks

Why are other search providers so sincerely lousy??

I wont necessarily say that about Bing because it's been forever since I've used it but I do all actual searching with Google. I use MyPoints Search every month too (for points) but never for anything serious. I've tried. You just can't. It's horrible. The results have nothing to do with what you are looking for. And they all direct to shopping links instead of actually an information page or something else. Google vs. Other Search Engines is like Modern Web Browsing vs. AOL's browser back in 1995.

I have gotten $15 in Am@zon gift cards through Bing Rewards but I heard this program is ending soon?

I have been on board since it launched and made at least $50 so far (I got a bunch of MS points too). I haven't heard the promo is ending, you might have it confused with Club Bing, which was a similar Bing rewards promo. It ended on 05/15/12
http://www.clubbing.com

This offer is only valid until 6/30. So start doing now

just signed up and did two and ondt see the points... does it take a bit to register?

I have been doing this for a while and Bing rewards is not stopping "Club Bing" is. Sadly you can only get 20 points per day which is 40 searches it used to be 44 points. I have been using this to get free Xbox live and Microsoft points for Xbox. Also you can do this with multiple accounts (to make a new account you must sign up again with Facebook or another Hotmail address also here is a link to a auto search site its a bit slow but its free and works in the background just run it daily. http://www.helpingsocial.com/bingrewards.html
otherwise I like this. Try it out you can get, Skype Credit, Xbox Related, and Amazon Gift Cards, some others too like Red Box Rentals but IMO are less worth it (but maybe your not like me and like the other things). in all a point is worth about 1 cent so each search is worth half a penny, Although again with a daily 20 point Maximum.

I have yet to try swag-bucks although i know of may people who try to manipulate their system and get IP banned so don't try to scam swag-bucks if you have a static IP. Also I have never tried swag-bucks any tips on this? Link to another thread? Should I create one?

habbasian said:   This offer is only valid until 6/30. So start doing now

Get 1 credit per 2 searches up to 20 credits/day.
Ends 6/30. - Bing dot com

lebeatnik said:   I have yet to try swag-bucks although i know of may people who try to manipulate their system and get IP banned so don't try to scam swag-bucks if you have a static IP. Also I have never tried swag-bucks any tips on this? Link to another thread? Should I create one?

why do you think club bing went from hero to zero with a snap of the fingers?

people making multiple accounts and cheating to mass order $50 controllers, then reselling them...

Swagbucks is not hard at all and cheating is not involved.

<- made $250+ from swagbucks in the past year

Squonk said:   habbasian said:   This offer is only valid until 6/30. So start doing now

Get 1 credit per 2 searches up to 20 credits/day.
Ends 6/30. - Bing dot com

It has been saying it ends within a month or so every month. Worst case it goes back to 10/day.

the extra 10 credits a day will add up for bing rewards idk about swagbucks seems more difficult to get credits

hashir said:   The Amazon $5 gift card is 475 points at the gold level, so you can get one in less than 21 days.
The Tango $5 card is 470 points, and it seems that Tango can be redeemed for an Amazon gift card (emailed). Is there any reason to not do the Tango?

Looks like the 3 credit bonuses have been reduced to just a 1 credit bonus. So only 21 points a day.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.