Costco Canby 7-piece sectional sofa $999

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
This looks like a great deal and I am aware of some discussions when Costco carried this last year in a different color. Has anyone purchased this? What was your experience?

http://www.costcoconnection.com/connection/201207#pg41

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

We are considering buying one of these today. I sat on it in the store yesterday and really liked it.

We bought one yesterday. Ours was well-packaged. Two boxes fit on our trailer, the third went into the back of our SUV with the seats down.

The connectors for the pieces were built-in, and it was easy to assemble and configure. Very comfortable. I'm worried my kids will stain the light fabric, so I might buy some type of spray-on protection for it (recommendations appreciated).

I think the seats and cushions are firm, in a good way. It seems to be pretty well built.

The Costco employee that helped us load it said they had been selling 10/day at the store we were at! I was amazed.

We bought the Canby 7 pc sectional , and love it. Very well packaged and fit in the back of 2 pick up trucks. We decided on this style because of the versatility of the layout. We are also concerned about stains on the light color with kids, but will probably spray Scotch guard on it soon. Great product for the price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014