• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Can someone please send me the Staples rebate form for 13-48641 (3/10 to 3/16) to [removed]? I naively did a bunch of FAR offers in march without researching which companies are not worth dealing with and forgot to save the rebate form for this offer.

Update: I got the form from Staples customer service.

rebate (70.67kB)
Disclaimer
After 9 months already... there is a little hope.
Dear metsfan,
Tracking Number: [removed]
Thank you for confirming your Company ID. I have submitted a request to honor your $90.00 rebate request for your purchase.
Once we confirm your purchase and activation of your QuickBooks Online Simple Start software, we will create a new record in our system under a new tracking number.
Please allow up to 7-10 business days for a resolution, Mr. Penner. Be sure to keep tracking the status of your rebate at our website, www.intuitrebates.com.
Sincerely,
Ulysses
Intuit Rebate Customer Service

Of course, the Company ID was written write on the receipt, that I mailed and they "never received" and then I faxed and they rejected because it was missing, and then I emailed and they again rejected because it was missing.

Honestly, still not sure if I will receive my check.

Edit: Looks like I might actually get my check. I like rebate title: "QuickBooks Appeasement Campaign"

Received today, finally. Hate Intuit. Anyone have suggestions for my taxes next year other than TurboTax?

metsfan said:   Received today, finally. Hate Intuit. Anyone have suggestions for my taxes next year other than TurboTax?H&R @ Home. Used to be TaxCut.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014