Does Bestbuy Price Match Amazon Now???!!!

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I just called my local Bestbuy in Chicago on Elston ave. While listening to the pre-recording, I heard that they match all competitors including Amazon. Is this true? Are all Bestbuy's doing this price matching now? And are they price matching Amazon? I tried to do a search on FW but I couldn't find a thread with any recent info. Thanks guys!

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Yeah, my dad had them price match to Amazon for a Bluetooth headset last week. Best buy is amazons showroom anyway so it's only natural

it was our policy when i worked there 5 years ago

They pricematch Amazon here in Seattle.

They absolutely price match Amazon, along with many other places. They have to do this, or everyone will go to Best Buy to check out the items, then go online to buy them at a cheaper price.

WestontotheT said:   They absolutely price match Amazon, along with many other places. They have to do this, or everyone will go to Best Buy to check out the items, then go online to buy them at a cheaper price.
Totally agree with you

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014