• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

$5 BestBuy Gift Card
Disclaimer
Got this via email a few minutes ago.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for sharing but please add YMMV and Targeted to the subject, as Discover may or may not send it to all their card holders. (I haven't received it yet, but they may need to send me more than $5 to go to Best Buy again)

FAQ1
Disclaimer

FAQ2
Disclaimer

FAQ3
Disclaimer

FAQ4
Disclaimer

FAQ5
Disclaimer
More info..

I got the Best Buy email last weekend and had to use it by the 12th. Got an email after making my purchase that my account would be credited. Today, I received a Godiva offer for $5 credit.

What's the minimum I can spend?
Would a pack of Reeses do?

I thought Best Buy was just a showroom to buy stuff later on the Internet.

KYBOSH said:   What's the minimum I can spend?
Would a pack of Reeses do?
Credit is up to $5. Credit is the lesser of $5 or your actual spend including tax, if applicable.

BTW, I rec'd an up to $10 BB offer a couple of weeks ago.

In-store only? Wording seems to indicate that...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.