Lowes 10% off printable coupon YMMV

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I just looked at my Yahoo mail, and there was a banner add for Lowes, for a 10% off printable. It gave me an 11/04/12 expire date.

ymmv

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Lowes
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
And in fancy city they have flyer to go online to complete move registration. No coupons in the few PO around us.

PonPugal (Sep. 27, 2012 @ 8:32p) |

A few days ago, I signed for the coupon from this link.
I even put the date I moved (December 05, 2005). I just received... (more)

dazviking (Oct. 13, 2012 @ 9:55a) |

h

uberpholmes (Dec. 11, 2012 @ 2:35p) |

10% Lowes PRINTABLE COUPON
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

hmph, ad blocker...not seeing any ads

Lowe's is on fire lately!

A link would be nice?

I wonder if regional ad as opposed to national, pls add a link

LORENW said:   I just looked at my Yahoo mail, and there was a banner add for Lowes, for a 10% off printable. It gave me an 11/04/12 expire date.I've seen a lot of these lately, but usually links to the foreclosure page on Lowe's

How is this a hot deal if no one gets it but the OP? This post needs a link.

drsudhir said:   THIS MAY HELP:
http://latestcoupons.org/wp-content/uploads/Lowes-10-coupon-1.jp...
No date and barcodes are unique.
maybe for using at HomeDepot, but not at Lowe's.

drsudhir said:   THIS MAY HELP:
http://latestcoupons.org/wp-content/uploads/Lowes-10-coupon-1.jp...

"Fine print says one time use only- sent by email" - has anyone had any success?

If you ever need a Lowes coupon, go to your local post office and ask for a change of address packet. There's a 10% off Lowes coupon in the packet.

skylergirl said:   If you ever need a Lowes coupon, go to your local post office and ask for a change of address packet. There's a 10% off Lowes coupon in the packet.

This is YMMV. They don't always include the coupon in the packet - I think it depends on where you live. I bet they track coupon usage and will remove the coupons from these mailers in certain regions if they start noticing high volumes [aka abuse] being used.

LORENW said:   I just had it work again

here is the page

https://www.lowesmoving.com/coupon/foreclose/default.asp?utm_sou...

It worked!

Note to Lowes: Just let me print the darn coupon; don't make it so darn difficult and time-consuming by making me email you.
You want my business or you don't.

Note to customers: Don't bitch about the process, just accept it. You want the coupon or you don't.

Thanks OP

Thanks. I'm a new home owner 10% is 10%.

skylergirl said:   If you ever need a Lowes coupon, go to your local post office and ask for a change of address packet. There's a 10% off Lowes coupon in the packet.

Yes, but lately, in my small town, they are quite old coupons that have expired.

yep...expired several months ago...what we need is a word-based Lowes coupon that can be used at HD

pentiuman said:   skylergirl said:   If you ever need a Lowes coupon, go to your local post office and ask for a change of address packet. There's a 10% off Lowes coupon in the packet.

Yes, but lately, in my small town, they are quite old coupons that have expired.

And in fancy city they have flyer to go online to complete move registration. No coupons in the few PO around us.

A few days ago, I signed for the coupon from this link.
I even put the date I moved (December 05, 2005). I just received the 10% coupon via email.

h

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014