Looking for Rebate for SB6121

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I am looking for a rebate for Motorola SURFboard® SB6121 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem. I did a google but it told me to try bing (LOL). well google didnt find any rebate for this. Can anyone please help me find one.

Member Summary

Hopefully you didn't buy it yet. Seems that the rebate is offered via some broadband deals site and a "product mail in rebate". I hate rebates, and I hate 2 rebates worse. Read the terms for yourself: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=motorola+SB6121+rebate&l=1

Click the first clink and click on free modem for details.

scrouds: how did you create the animated link. it opened google, then typed the keywords and did the search. pretty tight. BTW, thanks for the info.

dorandoran,

Scrouds was being a little ornery, implying that you could have done the search yourself. That's what lmgtfy.com (Let Me Google That For You) is for.

I did a price watch on the SB6121 for a couple months and have not seen one rebate for it. Not once. Maybe a $10 off sale here and there, or in my case I got a $10 gift card through Newegg when I purchased the SB6121 for $79.99. Your best bet is Newegg or Amazon because they have the best prices for the modem currently.

I dont think the prices on these modems are going down anytime soon...its been consistent for over an year now... i got it for $81... no discounts..

lmgtfy.com, how really cool is that! I could have used that many times.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014