• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
cyruskaker12 said:   Mickie3

No vendetta just Don't like the Fact that we as citizens are paying for the wealth of the Walton Family think about it our Tax dollars have helped this beast get out of control and it's only during a tough economy that people are asking were there taxes are being spent, sad but true.

Maybe the walk out is good after all. The food stamp recipients can take the place of the newly fired slackers. Everyone wins problem solved. You know those food stampers will come running to fill the jobs. You just watch.

If they don't like their jobs, go get another one.

Or just go to Uncle Obozo for some more welfare goodies paid for with my money.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   johneh said:   Good luck if you get a union!I'm sure the (now unemployed) Hostess workers are happy they had union support.

Stop listening to the talk radio carnival barkers and educate yourself http://www.thestreet.com/story/11771361/1/twinkies-defense-is-pr...

Another private equity firm is currently negotiating with the Union to take out the last group of vultures who gave management big fat raises, bled Hostess dry with loans and big management fees, underfunded the retirement plan so that we the people would have to make up the difference. They intend to make the necessary investments to modernize the operation, make it financially viable - in cooperation with the unions. In other words, there is PLENTY of blame to go around, not as simple as you are being led to believe.

shank said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   johneh said:   Good luck if you get a union!I'm sure the (now unemployed) Hostess workers are happy they had union support.

Stop listening to the talk radio carnival barkers and educate yourself http://www.thestreet.com/story/11771361/1/twinkies-defense-is-pr...

Another private equity firm is currently negotiating with the Union to take out the last group of vultures who gave management big fat raises, bled Hostess dry with loans and big management fees, underfunded the retirement plan so that we the people would have to make up the difference. They intend to make the necessary investments to modernize the operation, make it financially viable - in cooperation with the unions. In other words, there is PLENTY of blame to go around, not as simple as you are being led to believe.

Better reread that poorly written article. Where does it say the unions are trying to salvage Hostess? Nowhere that I see.

Mickie3 said:   shank said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   johneh said:   Good luck if you get a union!I'm sure the (now unemployed) Hostess workers are happy they had union support.

Better reread that poorly written article. Where does it say the unions are trying to salvage Hostess? Nowhere that I see.

Consider taking your own advice:
...On Monday, an agreement between Hostess and the Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers International Union forestalls a liquidation until at least Wednesday, as both parties return to the negotiation table on a pay and benefit deal that could keep the company in business...

Don't see any arrangement Big Box Mart since it's not a union and owned by the greediest family in the world!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014