rated:
Chick-Fil-A 2013 calendars are now in

http://calendar2013.chick-fil-a.com/Faq
Cost $6

January Free Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich 01/01/13 - 01/31/13
February Free Large Coca-Cola® 02/01/13 - 02/28/13
March Free Oatmeal or Free Yogurt Parfait 03/01/13 - 03/30/13
April Free Large Sprite® 04/01/13 - 04/30/13
May Free Spicy Chicken Biscuit or Free Large Waffle Potato Fries™ 05/01/13 - 05/31/13
June Free Small Hand-Spun Milkshake 06/01/13 - 06/29/13
July Free Large Diet Coke® 07/01/13 - 07/31/13
August Free Chicken Salad Sandwich 08/01/13 - 08/31/13
September Free Simply Orange® or Free DASANI® Bottled Water 09/02/13 - 09/30/13
October Free Cookie Sundae or Fudge Brownie Sundae 10/01/13 - 10/31/13
November Free Large Coca-Cola Zero™ 11/01/13 - 11/30/13
December Free Chick-n-Strips™ (3-count) 12/02/13 - 12/31/13

redrose2007 op

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FYI I have never had a problem using a expired coupon or one from a different month.

Zuke76 said:   FYI I have never had a problem using a expired coupon or one from a different month.

I took a quick look at the 2013 calendar and saw that it contained a customer card (mag stripe?)good for the corresponding item each month. Looks like it kills the opportunity to use coupons late or early. Can anyone confirm how these will work this year?

Yes...it looks like they killed the opportunity to redeem expired coupons.

If not redeemed by close of business on the last business day of that month, the offer is no longer valid. Only one 2013 Calendar offer will be present on a card at any time. And remember, Chick-fil-A is closed on Sunday!

RE:
it looks like they killed the opportunity to redeem expired coupons

The Carl's Jr and Jack in the Box locations in Grants Pass take all expired coupons.

EDIT:
I got red from a certain person, I guess their Carls and Jacks will not take expired coupons...
Somehow I think Chicken Fillet will take theirs expired or not.

tiprod said:   Zuke76 said:   FYI I have never had a problem using a expired coupon or one from a different month.

I took a quick look at the 2013 calendar and saw that it contained a customer card (mag stripe?)good for the corresponding item each month. Looks like it kills the opportunity to use coupons late or early. Can anyone confirm how these will work this year?

I guess that all but ends the eBay selling and buying of the coupons too. The eBay prices for the card will be too expensive.

Boycotted

SecondGunman said:   Boycotted
Cool more chikin for me.

Thank you for the post! I don't like Chick-Fil-A, but my kids love it

No one cares. Business is going great for them.

For lunch, their chicken sandwiches seem a little small/under dressed (love veggies on my sammich)

For breakfast, though, there's nothing greater than a Chicken Biscuit! Mmmm..now I've gone and made myself hungry

Boycotted x2

I boycotted them too but not because of their political views. My local store has stopped accepting both expired coupons AND multiple coupons from one visit (one for a sandwich and one for a drink). This is a deal breaker especially considering that they charge 5 bucks for a chicken sandwich. My local JITB and CJs takes expired / multiple coupons without hesitation.

TrueKnight said:   I boycotted them too but not because of their political views. My local store has stopped accepting both expired coupons AND multiple coupons from one visit (one for a sandwich and one for a drink). This is a deal breaker especially considering that they charge 5 bucks for a chicken sandwich. My local JITB and CJs takes expired / multiple coupons without hesitation.

You can't really blame them for playing by the rules. The one near my workplace does not take multiple coupons... So I just make multiple orders.

BTW, are these the manly or girlie calendars or your choice?

You could at least try to be a little clever in your thread crapping post. Maybe like: "Offering 365 day of bigotry!" You know, since it's a calendar.

Zuke76 said:   TrueKnight said:   I boycotted them too but not because of their political views. My local store has stopped accepting both expired coupons AND multiple coupons from one visit (one for a sandwich and one for a drink). This is a deal breaker especially considering that they charge 5 bucks for a chicken sandwich. My local JITB and CJs takes expired / multiple coupons without hesitation.

You can't really blame them for playing by the rules. The one near my workplace does not take multiple coupons... So I just make multiple orders.

Nope, they wouldn't let me do that either. I even stepped out the door, made a phone call, and return. They gave me some BS about one coupon per person per day. The coupon states PER VISIT. From now on, I Eat Mor Cowz.

TrueKnight said:   they charge 5 bucks for a chicken sandwich.
In Manhattan? A chicken sandwich is $2.89 at my local Chick-fil-A.

Found this online regarding using CFA expired coupons:

FYI I was told last week at the Falls of Neuse(NC) store that after April 2012, they will no longer accept expired coupons. Caledar coupons will have to be used in the correct month.

I hope this is not national as I have dozens of expired coupons left over from old calendars. I still have about half a dozen new calendars from this year alone.

cyllidurtle said:   Yes...it looks like they killed the opportunity to redeem expired coupons.

If not redeemed by close of business on the last business day of that month, the offer is no longer valid. Only one 2013 Calendar offer will be present on a card at any time. And remember, Chick-fil-A is closed on Sunday!

Well, this will stop me from buying anymore calendars, for sure.

I think the system chick-fil-a has for 2013 is really bad. I love chick-fil-a and respect them, but this will really hurt the sale of calanders. I have had a lot of people that are really dissatisfied with this. I wish they would reconsider this approach....Thanks adissatisfied customer.....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014