STI Mobile prepaid cards ? ephonecard.com N/A

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
http://www.ephonecard.com/category.php?categoryId=1006
STI Mobile Minutes Airtime Refill - DISCONTINUED

any other place to get a nice discount on refill cards for STI Mobile ?

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Try http://1clicmax.com/how-it-work-pinless
It's pinless so no need to carry the prepaid card and no expire minutes.

Thanks, I'll give it a shot. I'm afraid Stimobile cell is going under? Any thoughts

coccan said:   Try http://1clicmax.com/how-it-work-pinless
It's pinless so no need to carry the prepaid card and no expire minutes.

? ? ?
what ?
for cell phones ?

STI phones from Subaru? LOL

minicooper0 said:   Thanks, I'll give it a shot. I'm afraid Stimobile cell is going under? Any thoughts
I've been with STI mobile for a long time, since that Free AR deal at Staples, but things aren't looking good. I tried to call *555 to check my balance and it won't connect. Can't find any info in howardforums, and there's not much talk/info I can google about them.

Kind of sad as they were good for very low usage people. I guess I'll try calling customer service to check what's up.

*Update* was able to talk to a CSR after about 10 min wait on their 1-800 number. Happy there's still people working there. Said *555 was down and will take a couple of days to fix.

Oh well... looks like ephone card is out of all other wireless service providers' refill cards as well. Will miss them and cheapphonecards. Been using them since I got my phone.

*555 was down for a few days last weekend,
but then started working again on Monday
StiMobile cards can be purchased at SpeedWay Gas Stations

After some more googling and searching, I found that WirelessRefill.com does sell STI mobile cards. Another site that also sells is callingmart, but doesn't seem to have much discount. There's some talk about them from this FW thread.

*555 is working today and I was able to check my balance.

I did place an order from WirelessRefill.com. They did call me back in about 30 minutes to verify my credit card and billing info. They have a monthly coupon code which gives about 3% off. I ordered a $10 refill card for $9.70, no tax. Their checkout page said they have a 35 cent surcharge fee for orders under $15, but I didn't get charged that luckily. Pin was available soon after I got off the phone with the CSR rep and recharged fine.

WirelessRefill.com Discount code for NOVEMBER 2012 is 11272. They have it on their facebook page and it seems to change monthly.

Also looks like Staples sells cards, so will check it out next time to verify. Too bad can't use Staples Gift Cards or Rewards for wireless cards.

Hope STI mobile sticks around. Been using for probably 6-7 years, no problems. I don't make that many calls, and it's one of the better prices for low usage.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014