Michelin Tires - Rebates?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I am doing some long-term planning for the replacement of some tires for my 06 GTO. The tire I want is $292 from Sam's Club. None of the others interest me. I don't need them for awhile, but is there a particular time of the year where the moons align where Sam's gives $60-$80 instant savings and Michelin offers an $80-100 rebate? Would be nice to get $150-$200 off for doing some research ahead of time.

TYIA.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone... Bueller.....?

If you get on eBay Discount Tire is having 100 dollars off rebate on every set of 4 tires they have on eBay only. AND there is no sales tax if you purchase through eBay as well.

gdrum said:   If you get on eBay Discount Tire is having 100 dollars off rebate on every set of 4 tires they have on eBay only. AND there is no sales tax if you purchase through eBay as well.
Do you have a link for that, because I don't seem to find anything about Discount Tires on eBay.

Hi,go to a search bar on FW and put discount tires direct, it will link you to eBay.

And there is a rebate on the michelin website- maybe the stars are aligned.In my experience, they rarely do coincide- usually one or the other. It seems like for the next few days you can get a rebate through discount tires eBay site and through michelin....

Buy in person
Check date on tires before you buy

At least for my Sam's Club, they aren't a dealer valid for the rebate.

Per the Michelin's website (http://www.michelinman.com/promotions.page):
"Offer valid only at dealers with a $70 next to their name on the tire dealer locator." (and Sam's isn't one of them. and I would doubt eBay would be one of those dealer either...but Kudos to you if you can get it to work.)
Good Luck

This is what I do when I need performance tires for my 750. Goto TireRack.com, find the tire you like, print the invoice and take it to Discount Tire. They price match including the notax.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014