Double Coke Rewards points on Zero and Powerade

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I just got an email from Coke Rewards stating that from 11/7/2012 - 11/24/2012 You will get double points on Coke Zero, Powerade Zero, and Powerade cap codes. I did a quick search and couldn't find this posted anywhere else, if it is I'm sorry but I just wanted to let you know since if you are like me, stocking up caps for these double points now is the time!

Fine print.

*Codes must be entered between 12:01 am ET 11/7/12 and 11:59 pm ET 11/24/12 to qualify for Bonus Points. Bonus points valid on black Coke Zero caps, black Powerade caps, and gray POWERADE ZERO caps only. Weekly limits on code entry apply. Bonus Points do not count toward weekly limits. See Official Rules for details

Edit: Added link for Official Rules.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP! That explains why yesterday I was getting 6 points for my lids

thx.

finally the push needed to enter all these 3pt caps

edit:
and the bonus pts do not count towards your 120pt weekly cap!

Are these any coke zero caps ?

Thank you

tajar96 said:   Are these any coke zero caps ?

Technically it says Black Coke Zero caps, though I dont think they come in any other colors. Maybe hit or miss on box codes, based on the fine print, no.

Note that this is caps only. C-zero box flaps don't count for making bonus points.

Thank you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.