• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
keep your eyes peeled for a one time use $10/25 coupon valid online/store for Staples valid to 11-17 in your e-mail box.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How do you get subscribe to these Staples offer? I tried signing up couple of times for these special offers on Staples.com but never got any offer or coupon. For the record, I am premier member. OTOH, I am getting bombarded by Office Depot, Office Max and what not for all kind of offers!

What does this coupon look like?

I can only image the joy of getting a "Staples realizes you're having a tough time finding blankets, gasoline, a roof that doesn't leak, clean water, and a power source for your fridge-full-of-expensive-groceries. That can't be fun. Please enjoy the linked coupon for $10 off $25, and we encourage you to shop soon for items you can't eat or keep you warm". Sincerely, Your Staples Marketing Team **

** We apologize if you can't read this email, as you probably don't have power or internet service currently.

Logan71 said:   What does this coupon look like?

I can only image the joy of getting a "Staples realizes you're having a tough time finding blankets, gasoline, a roof that doesn't leak, clean water, and a power source for your fridge-full-of-expensive-groceries. That can't be fun. Please enjoy the linked coupon for $10 off $25, and we encourage you to shop soon for items you can't eat or keep you warm". Sincerely, Your Staples Marketing Team **

** We apologize if you can't read this email, as you probably don't have power or internet service currently.

It looks like every other Staples coupon that gets posted for print out (ie free after rebate paper, etc), just with the specific info for $10/25 and unique one time use code.

What was amazing was that stpls was open day of and right after the storm even though emp had no easy way to get to work. I was shocked since stbks was closed even days after in less affected areas of manhattan. No power, most have electric coffee pot....neeeeeed coffee. I have french press so got java to begin my days of chaos helping deal with the storm.

Hummm my house washed away I think I need toner... Most stpls were ok but one in affected area on SI got flooded bad. Tossed everything out. I hope some got nice deals from the dumpsters but I assume they all smelled like s#!t.

email Subject: Storm relief savings to help your business.

Just found out tonight. I should combined this coupon with the 15% paper coupon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014