Hard drive deal ??

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Hey people, cannot seem to find a "great" deal on Internal Hard drive... like 2tb WD around 70$/...// / / / SAD !

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Are you looking for internal or external?

I think the best deal is 3TB usb 3.0 external drive at Costco. I think we are still reeling from that flood in Thailand last year.

So far it s the best deal, but i have high hope for frys and Newegg deal!
Please 2tb wd green for 70$, is that to much to asko_O

I'm grabbing the Best Buy Black Friday: 3TB Seagate Backup Plus External USB 3.0 Hard Drive $99.99. If they do not sell out.

BigWhy said:   So far it s the best deal, but i have high hope for frys and Newegg deal!
Please 2tb wd green for 70$, is that to much to asko_O

Prices on HDDs have remained pretty steady this year, and there aren't many fantastic deals. I see 2 TB internals going for around $90-110 these days.

Nowadays the best hard drive deals are likely to be on SSDs up to 256GB as the prices keep falling and newer models are starting to be released - Intel and Samsung are both releasing updates around now and pushing the market down.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014