• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I got a parcel from them, and it is too "big" to fit in my mailbox. and damn postal office can't find the package any more! this pisses me off!

i know that it can't be something expensive or super nice. so i am not too "excited" about it.

but it is a free item! I wanna know what that is! I even called maker's mark, that woman doesn't know, either.

can someone tell me what you got, so i can stop wondering!

thanks.

Member Summary

Crap! We are ambassadors, too and just came from Loretto, Ky and a tour of the distillery. Now, I'm excited! The employees don't know what we receive. We did ask a few people. And, no, you can't visit your barrel. It's in rotation and you will receive a "golden ticket" when it matures. I'm excited as to what the gift is this year!!!!

i think that it might be a poster or something.

because my mailbox also has a "parcel box", it is pretty big. but the carrier wrote to me that it is too big to put it in. that box is almost big enough to put in a toaster, i don't know why it won't fit.

i have been dealing with this for the last few days already. i doubt that they will send me anything more than $5. but why is it so big. someone tell me if u already got it.

Don't get excited. It's by far the most useless "gift" yet.

yes, the first one that i got was a big size poster. it is not bad looking, i might put it on the wall.

i got their "gift" today, 3 wine bottle boxes.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014