• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I'd be very interested to know how the Suzuki deals play out. Did anyone buy a Saab as they were shutting down. The bankruptcy hasn't really generated much in the way of FW topic news so if you can post here I'd like to know.

EDIT: For clarification... If you get a deal on a Suzuki Car or truck, Can you post it here including Make/Model/Trim level, Price and where you purchased it? I may be interested in one (or two) of these cars if they go low enough and warranty work is guaranteed.

Also, If you were able to get a deal as Saab was closing I would be interested to know how that worked out for you.. Savings and Warranty wize.

Thanks!

Member Summary

ddub said:   I'd be very interested to know how the Suzuki deals play out. Did anyone buy a Saab as they were shutting down. The bankruptcy hasn't really generated much in the way of FW topic news so if you can post here I'd like to know.

Both have already been posted. When you find a deal...post in either thread.

Ive updated my OP for this thread... I really didnt see anyone specifically addressing car deals.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014