• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Yea,StraightTalk sux.Theyve cut my internet off 5 or 6 times claiming Ive over used my dwnload time.But they always cut it off on the months that Ive hardly even used my phone.And yes,Iue cussed them out several times.lol.I luv my phone, havnt had it but 9mon. but since u cant change carriers, guess Ill be gettn a new one soon.I shld of stayd wth verizon.I never had a prblm wth them.

Yelp sounds like something ST would do and or say. I got myself a Straight Talk phone and for some reason every month they cut my txting even though I haven't made 1,000 text shoot haven't even made 300 but yet they have cut all my txt service off and will not for nothin make it right. in my eyes its nothing but a scam just 2 get your money. I think this so - called company needs 2 be turned into the BBB ...

Ya,I have a question everyone...On may 20th I sent my ST -android phone bk to company tobe fixed,its a refurbished phone,and ever since then,they have been giving me the RUN AROUND!!! I'M really at my witts end with this CRAP-i had my phone a little over a month and it breaks like that???WTF???-I want my phone back,and I want it now-they keep telling me 3-5 buisness days-then tonight a recording of a guy said that I will have my phone within the next 5 Buisness days!!!I HAVE ALREADY BEEN WAITING TOOO LONG...WHAT THE UCK CAN I DO TO GET MY FLUCKING ANDROID PHONE BK FOR REAL,ANYONE?,ANYONE AT ALL????

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014