• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I was paying some bills from my Bank Of America account and stumbled upon this. I am not sure if it is targeted or not but worth checking in my opinion.

It is under the "my Cash Back offers" from the main page of my account, after I login. I clicked the button and saw this one along with few other crap deals. You need to select it to make it available to you. Needless to say, you need a bank of america account (yeah-yeah-yeah, I know they are the bid bad wolf etc... you can keep it to yourself, we all know all banks are bad and they are after your money) and a card from them of some sort.

You can sweeten this deal by visiting HSN through other cash-back channels I am sure. FW, (5th-letter-of-the-alphabet)bates, and others. Didn't check them.

And this might be targeted, but I wouldn't know what the target criteria would be. I am not a HSN shopper and don't use my debit card for purchases much.

Last but not the least, expires on 12/31/2012. Hope it helps someone.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This can be a great deal if you have something to buy at HSN. If you have a BofA WorldPoints card, this stacks with the 4 WorldPoints/$ you can get on HSN through the WorldPoints mall. Or you can get 3% FatCash through FW.

All of the BankAmeriDeals are targeted, but I get the feeling that some, like this HSN offer, are pretty widely targeted. My wife and I started getting these offers (including HSN) in early summer. DW's one and my three BofA CC's typically hold residence in my sock drawer, unless some special offer comes up.

Last month I had an even better BankAmeriDeals HSN offer: $10 off a $10 order. With an additional 5% (4% on WorldPoints mall, plus base 1%), that would mean theoretically a 50 profit. Looked, but didn't find anything worth buying, even at that. After including shipping, the best I could do if I found something that cost just enough to take my total over $10 was about $2 out of pocket, and there just wasn't anything worth that much to me. YMMV.

That aside, I've been able to capitalize nicely on a couple of these BankAmeriDeals offers. The nice thing is they stack so easily. You won't get rich with these offers, but a few cents here and there start to add up...

Chris.

dp

HSN
Earn $10 Cash Back when you shop HSN for top brands at great values!
Earn $10 Cash Back on your purchase of $20 or more at HSN! Shop for a variety of brand name products, including electronics, celebrity chefs, home designs, jewelry and more! Shop online at HSN.com. Offer valid one time only. Offer expires 10/28/2012

EXCELLENT FIND- THANKS OP!

"Earn $10 Cash Back on your purchase of $20 or more at HSN! Shop great gifts and top brands such as Emeril, Wolfgang Puck and Todd English cookware, House Beautiful home designs and more! Shop online at HSN.com. Offer valid one time only. Offer expires 12/31/2012."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014