Any deals on Keurig brewers on BF?

Archived From: Deal Discussion
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Does anyone seem to have a great deal on a Keurig brewer for BF this year? Last year, I got one at Kohls which came out to maybe $60 or so after Kohls Cash, and assorted Chase cash backs were factored in. It turned out to be one of the best purchases I've ever made as a result of finding it on FW (my wife would say it's the best) and I want to get one for my son at school this year. I looked briefly at the Kohls ad this year and saw they had one for $149 so that is probably not going to be as good a deal as last year. I don't need a big one, one of the smaller models would be fine.

Member Summary

I just posted one!
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1233495/
not quite BF but very very good deal

Thanks, but it's about $100 more than I want to spend, and way bigger than I need. Of course I could keep that one at home and give me some the B60 SE we have, but it's still more than I want to spend.

billrubin said:   Does anyone seem to have a great deal on a Keurig brewer for BF this year?

http://www.fatwallet.com/black-friday/deals/?search=Keurig

Thanks, but I'm still not impressed. It appears I can get the B31 mini for $100 now at Kohls, less 30% less $10 in Kohls Cash. Not sure if there are better deals using Chase and their Cash Back and a lower value coupon. It seems like I missed a great deal on the B31 at Best Buy a few weeks ago (and it turns out my local store actually has it in stock for $50, which would have made it $30 after rebate).

billrubin said:   Thanks, but I'm still not impressed. It appears I can get the B31 mini for $100 now at Kohls, less 30% less $10 in Kohls Cash. Not sure if there are better deals using Chase and their Cash Back and a lower value coupon. It seems like I missed a great deal on the B31 at Best Buy a few weeks ago.

I agree. My father just asked me last weekend to keep an eye out for a deal on one this Black Friday so I will be sure to post any updates here.

I've bought 2 Keurig coffee makers in the last 2 weeks (one as a Christmas gift and one for myself). I decided to purchase when I saw a good deal as opposed to waiting for BF, as I wasn't sure there would be as good deals on BF. The first I bought (B145 - Keurig OfficePro) was the gift. I bought it when it was on sale using a breakroom coupon and Staples Rewards, and I took advantage of a $20 Staples easy rebate and a $26 Keurig rebate. The second unit I bought for myself - it was a Keurig Mini Plus Platinum on clearance at Best Buy. It was priced at $49.99 (50% off) and there was a $20 Keurig rebate.

Kohls also had some very good deals recently on their machines.

My point is that the best Keurig deals might not be found on Black Friday.

Here's a website that lists out all of the Black Friday deals on Keurig machines. Scroll down past the first two entries for the list: http://krazyforkeurig.com/

gooddealie said:   My point is that the best Keurig deals might not be found on Black Friday.
Yes, obviously that is the case. Unfortunately, I didn't think about buying one until a couple of days ago and figured that since Kohls had the great deal last year, maybe they'd do it again or there would be something similar. Shoprite had a great deal as well, with a store coupon and the rebate. Sadly, the rebate ended on 10/28.

And sadly my local BB does have the B31 in stock for $50, so I could have gotten it for $30 AR.

You can get the B130 at Office Depot for like $70 or so usually, and maybe use a coupon. its the office model of the B31
Or maybe get Staples to PM them and use a coupon there?

Good luck

Part of the higher prices may be that they are losing the patent on the cartridges. Perhaps they are switching from the printer ink model to one where the machine is full price.

I don't know for sure, but it is a possibility.

There is a sync AMEX offer where if you spend $100 at costco.com you get $25 statement Credit.

You could order it online from Costco if you are a memeber and get $25 off that way...

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1230311/?start=40

i am also looking for the black Friday update. I used to post them in Amazon few months ago but now i am not keep in touch.

Minoritydan said:   There is a sync AMEX offer where if you spend $100 at costco.com you get $25 statement Credit.

You could order it online from Costco if you are a memeber and get $25 off that way...
Thanks, but I used that offer to buy gift cards that I'll be using for other stuff.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014