• Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
So,

I have just found out on the phone that due to their coupon policy, my account has been restricted to in store buying only

NOTE: i have not used any coupons, only rewards

I was using rewards to get Gift Cards each month.... i even stated i was not using coupons but they cant remove you from blacklist... lol

Rewards department says you cannot use rewards to get gift cards or prepaid phone cards, yet their system allows you to do that online... ironic as i told the rep... he noted for a long time this was being allowed but they are working on making more automated and just cancelling those orders....

So beware going forward if anyone else was doing it.... they will have to manually reissue your rewards delaying another 5-10 days to use them

Member Summary

Hmm. I wonder if they will automate their system to disallow coupons on downloads as well. That is also not allowed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014